Jealousy advice needed.....aka what's wrong with me?

Jealousy advice needed.....aka what's wrong with me?

> be me
> 30 years old
> hooking up with hot Latina chick
> feel she's out of my league
> lives some distance away from me, about an hour drive
> constantly jealous she's fucking other people even though she's never given any indication of it
> filled with rage
> think I might just end it now to save the ongoing bother and worry

Mother fucking quads........what does this mean? Murder her?

Marry that bitch

Because of the quads or just generally?

Why not both?

I don't want to marry her if I don't trust her, it'll send me mental. I always get like this though, uncontrollable jealousy, what can I do?

>Latina
She's not fucking other people she's just desperate

Kill yourself?

Some chick musta really fucked you over in the past. You are way,way,to insecure. You mneed to get over what ever happened first,then you won't be so jealous and can move on.

If she's desperate wouldn't that mean she's likely to fuck other people?

I'll tell you what it is, and this applies to any girls I've gone out with, as soon as I get to see their sexual side - and she has a huge sex drive, sometimes we fuck for hours on end - I can't help but think she'd want to fill those urges with other men too.

Am I mental, am I fucking absolutely mental? That is definitely it though, nail on the head what I've said there.

Solid advice

Maybe her "huge sex drive" is just being into you. Ever think about that?

Never have been, I'm just a very anxious, nervy person, never been cheated on in my life, or at least as far as I know.

I'm not bad looking either, I'm quite charming and funny too believe it or not, she showers me with compliments all the time about my looks etc. I can't help but think she's a deceitful fucking liar from hell though and also the above statement regarding seeing her sexual side.....

i used to be the same way with my girlfriend. i always thought she was too good for me, like why would someone actually be with me. you just gotta realize that she likes you for a reason.

Basically no, that seems too far fetched to me but wish I did see it that way.

What if she is fucking other guys, what does it matter? It's not like you're married or anything. Go fuck other girls...

post her picture? Relax, just trust her

Yeah I suppose so, if she was more ugly then I'd be less concerned because I'd feel more in the driving seat.....maybe I'd be happier with someone else where I feel in control. Or maybe I should do more work in the gym or something. Fuck knows but it's torture.

I ended up setting a fake Facebook account to see if I could find her on tinder (which I didnt).

She even got me to delete my tinder account after a few dates and we said we'd be exclusive so don't suppose you'd do that if you were not interested and fucking lots of people. Or maybe you do so that I can't see her online....

Here, send her information and I'll send her a dick pic. If she returns nudes you'll get confirmation she's cheating...

I did think that but we're meant to be exclusive. I don't wanna get caught out doing that when really I don't even care about fucking other girls right now, I like her.

I'm not posting her picture for obvious reasons.....

I wish I could just turn off the switch and just say well fuck it but I can't.

The only thing I can do is convince myself I don't give a fuck about her and I'd happily just leave her and then subsequently all that does is make me bitter and rude to that person (which is a tactic I've done in the past) and ultimately that ruins it anyway.

I took a 2 year gap from dating to get my head together, I felt great, she's the first person I've got with and I immediately got all the same neurotic feelings back again. It's unstoppable and it'll prevent me ever having a long term partner unless I can fix it.

Haha it's not a bad tactic but not one I'd deploy via Sup Forums

OP here..

Should I just open up and tell her how I'm feeling or will that just make me look like a fucking retard. Putting the macho shit aside, would it help? It'd help me to know that I've made her aware of it...

Please someone fucking talk to me about this I need to get it off my chest. I normally tell people I don't get jealous but it's not true

I think most Sup Forumstards would back off from trolling if there was a possibility for nudes.

shut up faggot

ur a nigger

bro
i swear to god you and me are so similar
i feel the same way about my girlfriend
its for the same reasons im assuming
were both have very low self esteem
we think theyre is always someone better out there and if she finds them, then she'd easily fuck them over you or leave you for them
i honestly dont know what to think myself because i go through the same thing
however
the only advice i can give is to just believe that she really cares about you if she acts like it
if she does shit you ask, comforts you, etc, then i can guarantee shes loyal

she wont like it OP
trust me
my GF acts the same
she gets all pissy and thinks you dont trust her and eventually will slowly start to get angrier and angrier at you over smaller things

Yeah I mean she invites me to absolutely everything she does, keen to see me whenever but I dunno there's just something in the back of my mind. It's definitely after I've fucked someone I think I've seen their sexual side and know that they enjoy fucking so can't help but think they'd wanna have their cake and eat it. In many ways I think so fucking what if she did and I never found out but the idea makes my blood boil.

To put into context I nearly killed my ex gfs ex boyfriend when he was trying it on with her and I got in serious trouble with the law.

I honestly think I'm just not ready still but I don't know if I ever will be

I don't know if you're in therapy but if not you should give it a shot. I have problems trusting people too but seeing a therapist will really help you sort out whatever's going on in your brain.

Stop beening a little bitch?

Yeah though she's very feisty herself and she constantly, half jokingly, asks me to prove what I'm doing. Which kinda makes me more suspicious because of the old idea that the jealous one is jealous because they're up to something

I would like to do CBT I think that would help me. I'm on anti depressants because of panic and anxiety

Do NOT say anything to her. Nothing turns a girl off more than insecurity. Exude a zero fucks given attitude. Chicks dig that. Internally you must have an abundance mentality when it comes to girls. A scarcity mentality will destroy you.

Would def recommend therapy. Anti-depressants will help with the symptoms but you have to address the underlying causes.

What do you mean by an abundance mentality and a scarcity mentality? I know the meaning of both words but can't gather what the terms would mean

>CBT
Cock & Ball Torture?

Yeah I would like to, I'll look into it in fact and get referred by the doc

Cognitive behavioural therapy. Helps with negative thinking and paranoia

OP here.

This comment helps, thanks to the user who posted this.

Always believe girls are plentiful for the taking. Like if this doesn't work out, there's another one around the corner that can take her place.That's what I mean by abundance mentality. Girls are a dime a dozen. And by scarcity mentality, which by the way I've struggled with myself, you tend to think there's no one else out there for you, no one else like her, and you start to pedestalize them way too much. Perhaps even obsess a bit. It's not healthy and girls can smell it a mile away. Contrary to what they might say, this is a turn-off to girls this day and age. Best of luck, OP. We've all been there.

If you don't wanna marry her what is the fucking deal?? Just be glad you get to fuck her and when you are satisfied you dump her ass. Make this all about you, bro. Not about her having sex with somebody else. Just you get some sweet pussy. She's quite a looker