Who fucked those kid's asses back in the 80's?

Who fucked those kid's asses back in the 80's?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobi.perezhilton.com/2016-09-27-exclusive-dominick-brascia-comments-on-allegations-he-sexually-abused-corey-haim
ibtimes.com/who-molested-corey-haim-corey-feldmans-sex-abuse-police-interview-wasnt-about-friend-2424203
youtu.be/pB5cLcUzqXA
youtube.com/watch?v=u-rtftB-7qs
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb61oGzlUoc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wacko Jacko?

I did

still wonder that sometimes

Kiefer Sutherland and Charlie Sheen

Beats me

Andy Sixx

Who??

Andy Sixx did it with his flesh log

It were da joos. Pedo joos run Hollywood.

question is why did they let their asses get fucked? I never understood that. If someone had tried that when i was a teen i would have told them to fuck off.

drugs and monies

Bob "Force of Darkness" Saget

Bitch, you can say all that becsuse you have yet to learn what it feels like being coerced by someone or a group of people who can make you or break you. Don't tryna act so badass, you don't know much about life.

They had a choice and took the money. Buy the ticket take the ride.

Dominic brascia. Failed cohost of the much loved Armstrong and Getty show

mobi.perezhilton.com/2016-09-27-exclusive-dominick-brascia-comments-on-allegations-he-sexually-abused-corey-haim

#fakenews

It was Dominick Brascia

Director of The Friday the 13th: A New Beginning

Whatever. It's part of why he was fired from A&G ibtimes.com/who-molested-corey-haim-corey-feldmans-sex-abuse-police-interview-wasnt-about-friend-2424203

Someone agrees with me. I heard about this stuff on air from the horses mouth

You're trying to be funny, but you're not entirely wrong.

Here he is in the 80's

>Molester for sure

Michael Jackson definitely had Feldman ass, dunno about Haim.

youtu.be/pB5cLcUzqXA
Once a molestor always a molestor

Yeah these 2 sure were good "friends" in those days..

>Kiefer Sutherland and Charlie Sheen

Nigga please

>Implying that getting sodomized by 80's era Sheen and Sutherland wouldn't have been the best thing that could happen to a guy

Are you guys jerking off to theories that some people in the 80s were "molested"?

Brascia had a conservative oriented talk radio program here in my area about ten or so years ago. If I remember right, it lasted around a year or so. I'd always heard rumors it was Schumacher who'd abused Feldman and Haim.

Bro, they werent kids. they were teenagers. There is peer pressure and then there is getting fucked in the ass.

*shrug A&G are conservative too but not like Savage. Brascia didn't even last a year I don't think then started an internet show which sucked. He's definitely a weird one. If he was the molestor I wouldnt doubt it.. not familiar with schumachef

Weak willed cuck detected.
>muh peer preshurr

Fixed

I'd reach back and spread my ass-cheeks for these guys

too old

no one wants a washed up slut

Holy shit Yeah that guy wasn't right.... There was something really off about him

>theories

Kekd audibly

No, I picked up a weird quasi-repressed gay vibe off of Brascia's voice when he was on the radio. He was on AM talk here and his show ran late in the afternoon. He had this weird, effete New York accent that was sort of lispy in a way. I'd honestly forgotten about him until I saw this thread.

He likes little girls, not boys.

I read that Lindsey Lohan was passed around.

+1, she was known for being a total whore.

Nope! You know nothing! Dig deeper! (((They))) are behind it!

youtube.com/watch?v=u-rtftB-7qs

also...

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb61oGzlUoc

Who DIDN'T?