Daily Reminder that Mexico is a white and western country

Per the 2010 US Census, the majority (52.8%) of Mexican Americans identified as being White.[21] The remainder identified themselves as being of "some other race" (39.5%), "two or more races" (5.0%), Native American (1.4%), black (0.9%), and Asian / Pacific Islander (0.4%).[21] versus Mexico.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Americans#Race_and_ethnicity

Other urls found in this thread:

sdpnoticias.com/estilo-de-vida/2016/03/31/estos-son-los-paises-mas-inteligentes-del-mundo-mexico-no-aparece-en-la-lista
youtube.com/watch?v=3e6ChgL1EC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The average IQ of a Mexican is only 87. That's lower than Turkey which stands at around 90. Those are some dumbass white people, Pedro.

Let's be fair, here. The average IQ in America is 98. How many points do you think that would shoot up if we didn't factor in niggers?

Same goes for Mexico. How many points would their average IQ shoot up if they didn't have to factor in their shit-skins?

outdated.

Mexicos IQ 83 - 91

sdpnoticias.com/estilo-de-vida/2016/03/31/estos-son-los-paises-mas-inteligentes-del-mundo-mexico-no-aparece-en-la-lista

Too bad we dropped NAFTA on their asses right when they were driving corruption out, destabilizing small business and small farms, and favor US corporations. We basically caused the current immigration crisis between that and the ripple effects of the unemployed going into the cartels in higher numbers and further wreking shit

Thanks mister clonton

>This qualifies as White in Mexico.

They can identify as whatever they want. My grandfather came from Spain and I can tell you that the actual percentage of all US "Hispanics" who are legitimately White can't be any higher than 15-20% MAXIMUM.

For Mexicans? It is far, far, far lower. 2% at best.

Careful gringos!

fucking gringos, always reading our news hahahahahahaha She is lady memes, and she is stupid as fuck. Pepe is a religion here.

My grandparents are from Mexico, I looked white but I always thought in my heart I was a spic. My grandfather looked pretty brown. Then I sent in my DNA to 23andMe, 91% European. Dodged that bullet. TRUMP 2016.

your parents arent, stupid chicano. you arent mexican anymore.

>you arent mexican anymore

I know, it's great. I'm an American.

your dirty oaxacan indian parents are mexican, and illegal. Trump said that in that case you will deported anyway, anchor baby.

Get informed first, slave at five guys hahahahahahha

Build wall.

filthy spic, go back to clean up the shit of your white masters.

White mexican here 75% iberian fuck all the indios

daily reminder that mexico is the fattest country in the world, not the US

hahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

you are mestizo. White is bearded like my basque ancestors.

fuck off ted cruz

>Mejico Es White!

youtube.com/watch?v=3e6ChgL1EC4