Who else wants to write this cuck some letters, now that he's in prison? He's kept in Wuppertal...

Who else wants to write this cuck some letters, now that he's in prison? He's kept in Wuppertal, at least that's where he was like 1 month ago

What did he do?

Newfag detected you don't need to know just know this don't mess with the hess aka the hessenator

Killed 9 year old neighbor kid after trying to an hero. Then he killed his friend, ate his pizza and posted it on here. He was a fucking madman

Looks like Miles H

I'm disgusted to see that this person actually gets attention from some anons.

Faggot the 9 year old boy was his friend and neighbour the other person he killed was a woman who he didn't even know broke in her flat killed the woman ate her pizza was waiting for her 15 year old daughter to get home from school and he posted everything here on Sup Forums

Hessenator

That was bullshit he made up to not get caught and to impress the people on here. I'm a germanfag, he was all over the news, he was lying

article?

Google:
marcel heße christopher

its all fucking german

>This thread
Kek

First victim 9yearsold neighbor son, second victim 22 years old man called , but hesse posted on Sup Forums that after the boy he killed a woman and was waiting un her house for her 15 yo daughter to come ome.

...called christopher, ...

You need to lurk moar

Yes Lucifer, Christopher he was called.

Requesting the "tactical sack of onions" picture

The file name, kek

the absolute shittiest pizza boy. I'd never tip a piece of shit like that. He didn't even leave the 'za in its box.

>tactical sack of onions

>marcel heße christopher

Bild.de won't get over the fact that I have adblock :(

On an unrelated note, it's cool that all those semesters of German are paying off.

Bild is shit anyways, wouldn't trust that at all

good job space cowboy

So what do you write him? Lets come up with something, OP has to post peove that he sent the letter.

One word at a time? Ill start:

Obviously interesting to know if he still thinks it was worth it?

Haven't written anything so far but I'm planning. I want to send him a postcard when I'm in Dublin this summer. Don't know why, but I can't find good postcards where I live. Also I don't want him to know who I am. I'm just another Sup Forumstard. Probably going to write "see you space cowboy" on it, I don't really know what to write tbh

DU

Thats the thing thiugh, if someone can establish back and forth convo woth him we could really have some info. He will bite since its what he wanted and he has shitton of time now.
Ask him if he is going to kys?
Also how many dicks he sucked already

is that jizz or spit on his back? lol

Shut up samefag, no one has time for that bullshit. Contribute something or fuck off

i said one word you cuck

Shit nigga u played urself user sure showed you!