WWYD to my wife and general WWYD thread

WWYD to my wife and general WWYD thread

continued

pinching her nipple

I'd make your wife my whore while you watched me rape her and beg for more e of my teen cock

id like to spend a large amount of time eating her ass while she squated over me

Cheers!

Would pound her balls deep, missionary style while you recorded. Post tits OP.

I would fuck her in the ass from behind and slap it until it turned red

I wish you fags knew how cringy this looks

enjoy

>being so insecure that you post pics of your "wife" online so horny teens can jerk off to the though of fucking her. Humanity truly needs a new atom bomb drop

eat her pussy until she came on my face
fuck her in the ass then pull out and make her clean my cock off with her dirty whore mouth and then plunge it bareback in her cunt and cum buckets inside her.

Gang bang, 4-5 guys, hand cuffs and a gag ring for her mouth.

fuck her ass

shove your cock in her dirty whore mouth to suck clean before you fill her cunt with your cum!

oh yeah, i would gape that balloon knot

You've filled her with her cum and impregnated her!

ass to mouth to pussy, oh yeah

of course!

She's spreading her ass and cunt for all of you!

Do you have kik?

I'd lie her on her back and get my tounge as deep as I can in that pussy, while her legs squeeze my head.
Im then putting her face down, ass in the air.
Slowly push my index finger into her tight asshole as far as I can go and then im licking my finger.
Im licking her asshole and fingering her wet pussy.
Then im slowly putting my cock into her pink and keeping a finger in her asshole.
I fuck her slowly, get my cock wet, and then go for her asshole.
Again slowly in and out while a hold onto her legs from behind.
Take my dick out from her stinking asshole and she sucks it, along with her pussy juice off my hard cock.
Then I stick my ass in the air and she starts licking my asshole deep. Like a dog getting peanut butter from inside a jar.
I take my hard wet cock, lie her on her back, open her legs and get my cock back into that juicy pussy.
I start slow, build up speed and the headboard is shaking.
She is screaming and I'm about to cum.
Finish a huge load into her vagina.
Our sweaty bodies collapse into each other and I suck her saggy tits for the rest of the night

Here's her ass for starters

Bury your tongue in her cunt as she's spreading her pussy lips for your fingers and cock

wwyd to her?

thats tasty looking poon

Wwyd?

stretch her ass with your cock, fill it with your cum and I'll watch it drip down her pussy and thighs

OMG, I'd grab her by the back of her head and make her suck my cock!

she's beautiful, I'd tie her up and make her my sex slave until she turned 40

cheers!

glad you like her. wanna keep going and I'll post more? good descriptive replies will get nudes.

Dunno about him, but I'd get her down on all fours in front of a mirror. I'd tease her slit with my hard cock before pressing in, spreading her tight pussy with my throbbing member. I'd get to see the look on her face as I violate the deepest parts of her, hearing her moan as the head of my dick kisses the entrance to her womb.

Any takers? Wwyd?

keep going! anything goes...

wwyd???

I would fuck that pooper purple!

Reverse image search. user is full of shit.

I'd run my fingers through her hair, grabbing it in my hands and forcing that beautiful mouth to take my entire cock down her throat and fuck her mouth her until I filled her throat with my cum!

I'd grab her hips and move her back and forth in time with my thrusts, having her take me as deep as she can, my balls slapping against her as I work into her faster and harder. She moans like a whore as I use her, shaking her own body to give my relentless pistoning even more momentum.

mercilessly skull fuck her

Rip a hole in her leggings and set her down in my lap, bouncing her up and down on my cock as we're otherwise fully clothed.

wwyd guys?

treat right like my own personal slam piggy, probably anal. Left can ride my dick so I can watch those titties bounce.

not full of shit, keep going

Like her? Requests?

Samantha Besalari, quit trying to look interesting. She's all over the internet.

Wwyd?

We'd go like that for ages, her moans turning to animalistic grunting as we fuck into the night. Nothing else matters except me fucking her and her getting fucked: two beasts rutting. I'd slap her ass and she'd just cry out louder in pleasure. I'd pull back on her hair and she'd just buck back into me harder.

not trying to look interesting, m8 - I just know her

I remember seeing a imgur of this chick that had some grade A pics of her ass, I need to find this. But anyway does this fat ass make you hard Sup Forums?

Ass or spread legs if you've got 'em.

fuck yeah, go harder...

Got some

Yes, and women who wear that in public are practically begging to get fucked in the ass.

fiance

wwyd to my gf?

Like that perspective. So wwyd?

She makes me so hard and her ass is so bubbly

Tear those pants down, butt fucking and cum on her face.

You obviously do, and the whole internet believes you

Eventually I feel my balls tighten and I clamp her hips to me as I press forward into her. She orgasms as she feels me spray spurt after spurt of cum deep inside her, filling her up. I hold her there for a while, my fluids working their way into her body as I recover, my cock eager to violate her tight little body again.

Nudes for round 2?

That ass is made for burying your face in damn

Wwyd to this slut?

Mmmm, yeah, dat gap. She wants it and she knows it. More?

wwyd?

go rougher. She's got a boyfriend, what would he have to watch/hear?

First I'd lay her out spread-eagle so I could get a good look at her.

post her face so i can imagin cucking her

Wwyd?

more, more, more plz !

Don't really have any good pics of it

wwyd to her?

First he'd have to see me pull out my cock and stick it in her face, my cum leaking out of her pussy as she eagerly takes me into her mouth, tasting our combined juices. I'd grab her head and move it up and down, fucking her throat. Despite gagging, loudly, on my thick tool, she'd eagerly move as well as she could, her hands moving to play with her tits and clit.

who is she for you

damn.... who wouldn't fucking use her like a sex toy??

would she make him watch? would she moan, or would she be too ashamed?

Which one and wwyd?

Just some bitch I go to school with