I faced the girl in the pic in my BJJ (jiu jitsu) class and lost, now I'm getting insecure about my strength

I faced the girl in the pic in my BJJ (jiu jitsu) class and lost, now I'm getting insecure about my strength.

So she's 10 years old, maybe 4'7 and at most 80lbs (estimate). Kids class was cancelled so she went to the adults class and sparred against me. I'm 6'1, 165lbs. She'd been training for 1 month, I'd been training for 6 months so it should be easy for me.

Instead she tapped me out 3 times in 5 minutes, at first I wasn't trying hard but after the first time I submitted I really started trying but still lost. All her submissions were triangles (her legs squeezing my neck) and I just feel so weak.

There were times where she genuinely out-strengthened me, like I was pinned at one point and she dominated the fight. How did this happen? If you look at the pic (stalked her on fb for this question image, sorry lol), she isn't strong at all. I had to ask her at the end if she had any martial arts experience before coming to classes a month ago and she said no. I feel so embarrassed, what happened? Am I weaker than her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oia7JuONBf8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What a creative way to start a JB thread user

did you get a bone in your trousers?

JB? Like Justin Bieber? I don't know much about Sup Forums slang, sorry.

You're 6'1 165lb, there's your answer...

Next time she's about to kick your ass, drop her panties and raep her hardcore until she cums. That'll show her

Jokes on you faggot i'm not wearing trousers

I'm double her weight! Besides, I'm average weight for my size.

10 year old dude.

Did she sit on your face and made you sniff her panties?

Kek

Maybe you just like to get dominated by lolis

Okay guys, can we stop with the pedo replies? Can I have some actual advice here? Keep your perverted fantasies in your head.

You need to gain some muscle mass and strength. You must be extremely skinny to be 165lb.at 6'1".

Hit up the gym.

Isn't this the point of BJJ. Leverage technique and skill over strength?

Train more. U shouldnt be so easily beaten if u were really training for 6 months. U must suck a lot.

Sounds like you just really suck at Brazilian jiu jitsu, it's probably not strength but agility/flexibility that a little girl has you beat. Maybe you should train up and let us know when you can put up a fight

If youre lanky which im assuming you are it doesnt help, it makes it easier to move you around that way, and harder to fight back

So you came here? You must be really stupid then

she is just better than you, you should just train more and learn from this loss that you aren't as good as you thought. judge your behavior not yourself.

Yes, but I had more experience than her and she was half my weight. Not to mention I'm over double her age as well.

At times it seemed like she genuinely was stronger though, is that in my head?

8 year olds, Dude.

>weight equals strength

Should've punched her in the tummy so hard that she'd piss her panties.
Easy win

All in your head dude, the matrix surrounds us and penetrates us, its there when we go to Work, when we sleep, when you go to church

Well she might actually be comparatively stronger than you when you consider power to weight ratio.. work on counters and agility and kick her ass lol

Someone understood my reference!

I guess, but how did she pin my arms to the mat at one point? That just felt like a strength thing rather than a skill thing.

What is wrong with you? No punching in BJJ anyway.

I don't know alot about BJJ, but if she had position over you she could better use downward force which is easier than upward force

Yeah, I was mounted when it happened so I guess that explains some of it. Shouldn't I be able to overpower her downward force? I mean, I'm double her weight and was trying my hardest.

I'd say pinning your arms would be 90% strength and 10% downward momentum. She probably is stronger than you. Are you sure you were trying your hardest?

Have you tried using your Stand?

>i was mounted

Hot.

Sorry sand*. I meant sand. I use sand sometimes when I'm outmatched it works wonders.

Learn to tellaphone ur arm it works against all chokes to the neck but if the put a leg triangle on ur diaphragm ur fucked but hell u must suck or just let her put a leg triangle on ur head is I would just give up if I were u if 10year old girl beat u I can see u ever having the balls to actually fight some one let alone grapple

You may think that until you're getting choked and in pain, not so hot anymore.

I have no idea what that means.

why the fuck are u here then?

>You may think that until you're getting choked and in pain

But that's even hotter.

Ye, and when she lets go u take a big deep breath

I was trying my hardest, I guess I suck.

No way you get turned on by that. It's too painful to be attractive. Pretty sure you've never actually been choked out.

She doesn't just "let go", you have to signal that you give up. If you don't, you'll be knocked out. BJJ noobs.

Underrated post

I sometimes choked myself out with a rope round my neck while masturbating... but it's better when it's done to you, otherwise it could happen that you die while fapping, kek...

have you considered fucking her?

>mounted by a 10 year old

Kek, most people on here would kill for that user

That's always controlled by you though, it's always suited to your pain barrier. She would go past your pain barrier and you wouldn't like it, guaranteed.

Sigh.

You're weaker bro

Sorry, sucks for you.

But on a side note there are some impressive youngins out there

>obvious bait
If not then you're retarded holy shit how the fuck can you be whacked by a ten year old you stupid fuck. Don't quit your day job and pay for something else lmao

Quit your fucking sighing and rape the bitch. Prove your strength and man up.

But i still don't get how you did not get a boner.

She's a martial arts genius. So what? It happens. There are sometimes people who are really fucking good at a particular thing. Learn from the experience. Pick up your nuts and keep training.

implying you wouldn't fuck her.
nobody believes you user.

Fuck, how is this even possible? I should be way stronger than her. My ego is getting ripped apart.

She's been training for a month, not exactly a martial arts genuis.

Getthelube.com

You should ask her to give you lessons (private of course... if you know what i mean)

I'm not as messed up as you, she looks like a child. All children look the same.

>Pretty sure you've never actually been choked out.
I have, pretty fucking fun honestly. Not by a 10yo

> she looks like a child.
And that's a problem?

>All children look the same
Yeah, they all look hot.

Ah, I see now, you're a troll. You're now pretending you don't know what genius means, or are too stupid to understand the implications of the word, and you've given very little details as to how she rolled.

Also, in BJJ sparring is called rolling for future reference.

How is that fun? It's painful and humiliating.

Oh for fuck sake.

You're not a genius after 1 month of training, I don't care who you are.

I call it sparring. She sparred well, obviously.

She probably works out more than you, that's all. No shame in it.

What if next week a five year old beats you?

How is there no shame to it? I'm double her weight, just look at the pic she's not even strong looking.

Talent, and thereby genius, has no necessary connection with time. Einstein was a genius before he learned calculus as well as after he learned calculus when still a kid. The same is true for your hypothetical asskicker. End your idiocy, dispel your ignorance user. Also, one month of quality training can overcome years of shitty training and stupidity. You don't seem to be very smart so I'm not surprised a genius kid took you to school by getting multiple triangle chokes. Did she pull guard too? lol

youtube.com/watch?v=oia7JuONBf8

Is this you?

>You don't seem very smart so I'm not surprised you lost.
What has her being good at BJJ got to do with intelligence?

If you don't understand that you are really quite stupid.

To be fair, we don't know how strong looking she is by that photo.
She must be quite strong to pin a grown man to the mat.

Brock Lesnar is a genius at wrestling, but most likely a dumbass with intelligence.

You don't become great because of pure talent only. Einstein was a no-name Swiss patent officer even when he was a talented genius. It took Einstein a long time to make the general theory of relativity and until 1919 for him to become popular.

Talent is easily outdone by hard-work.

looks like u r fuckin pathetic

can't believe everyone fell for it.
OP is clearly shitposting believing it's a great idea to post some fucking nonsense about 10 y.o. bitch putting him to the mat, which is technically impossible. You fucking Sup Forums retards, what's so amusing in participating in this stupid thread?

He does, he's just feigning ignorance because he's a lame troll and can't actually discuss this with someone who knows about bjj. Notice these posts simply dedicated to continuing the thread, distracting from the fact his story is falling apart when I prod at it.

Suck a diccccckkkk OP.

You masturbated furiously afterward, didn't you?

Anything is possible in BJJ, you obviously don't train.

No, the guy is literally mistaking intelligence for skill. He's an idiot.

Obviously you do? Perhaps you're a BJJ coach or something? Please, feel free to share, anything is possible in the internet.

What kind of class would let a grown man wrestle with a little kid lmao

don't know but i want it too

Well ofc I train, I made the thread. Just don't go saying things as fact when you don't know anything about the subject.

Her legs were quite big if I remember right.

We don't usually, kids class was cancelled. They just let the kids in the adults class.

isn't the whole point of judo that anyone regardless of their build is capable of subduing their opponent?

You're actually a skeleton

That's nonsense. Also bjj not judo.

Id fuck her.

It's brazilian jiu jitsu, not judo but yeah it's got a similar principle. But at double her weight, it should make a difference. And at times she seemed to outstrength me, no skill involved.

She'd kick your ass.

Average? No, you're skinny. I'm 6ft 210 lbs and I still think I'm skinny. You need to gain muscle.

I may have a mental thing though since I grew up skinny before working out.

>210
>Skinny
Ahahahahahahahahahha

Well I should be big enough to not get thrown around the mat by a 10 year old girl.

Did you try and git gud?

Again, not familiar with Sup Forums slang. Git gud meaning? Get good? Are you asking if I was trying to win? Yeah, I was. Not at first, but after the first tap out I was giving 100%.

HOW OLD ARE YOU ?

Lies. If you actually did jiu jitsu you would know its not about stregnth at all. Its %99 technique kys

Did she smell good? touched her pussy?

At a certain point, it's not about technique. Could a black belt 10 year old beat Arnold who is untrained?

Please stop. My nose was blocked.

>At a certain point, it's not about technique
You are god damn right, something is wrong with you or you are weak as fuck.

Can we have her fb?

In 6'1 135. That's skinny you fucking fat tub of lard.

No way, over half the responses have been from pedos. She seems like a nice kid, I'm not doing that.

I think she was just really strong for her age. I was in the bottom mounted position throughout. She was stronger than me I think.

I know, I'm one of those but still...
At least post more pictures

This is some weird erotic fiction

Fucking molest her idiot