Can someone pls correct the perspective distortions of this picture so we get a print&play version?

Can someone pls correct the perspective distortions of this picture so we get a print&play version?

we need this

bump

I knew that Germans have been saying "sorry" for a while, but this is ridiculous.

allerdings> Durch Kampf zum Sieg

this is actualy an old board game, we just want to reprint it

no luck on finding a better version of the board, only other pic I could find op

gimme a min.

It has a good resolution tho... we can use this picture if someone could straighten the edges with photoshop f.e.

bamp

Bumpin this is great.

This is my quick attempt.

bump

Thank´s this will great ^^

thx! this will be a great funny birthday present ;)

Now the real question is: what is the game? It looks like some kind of aryan Parcheesi

It is similar to Parcheesi. It is basically a rip-off of a famous German board game called "Mensch ärgere dich nicht".

Neat. Thanks.

are the rules the same?

you definitley won. which tool?
i tried perspective in gimp by splitting the pic into for squares, then align to grid.

poor compared to you. but im just a noob

They are the same as in the ones used in "Mensch ärgere dich nicht".

I used GIMP too. Lens distortion to correct the curve, then used perspective to adjust it a bit.
If you spend some time fiddling with it, you can probably get better results than me.

- 6 = spawn a figure into game (duty as long as figues are still available) otherwise: move 6 and play again

- no double positioning (even on own figures)

- finishing move has to be precise

thats how i know it. (mensch ärgere dich nicht! = human dont get annoyed!)

bruder ich weiss wie dieses spiel geht ich wusste nur nich ob Opa damals andere regeln hatte

Yes, like roman ludo.

LOL. Kartoffel am Englisch übersetzen und einfach nur dabei versagen. :D

Die Kunst beim Übersetzen ist, den Kontext und Sinn der Originaltextes bei ähnlicher Lexik wiederzugeben.

Husch Husch, zurück in die Hauptschule.

ah one of those filters and a useful one! nice.
your curvature looks great, especially on the bottom line (black edge).

checked.

welcher originaltext?

>mensch ärgere dich nicht

Original Text

>human dont get annoyed!

lol

*Originaltext.

ach soo. ja da hat mir womöglich die geduld gefehlt.

dont get annoyed (at this)! ärgere dich nicht darüber!

wie würdest du das übersetzen? ehrlich, interssiert mich nun.