US Traffic rules question:

US Traffic rules question:
Situation: I am driving in the middle lane but soon I have to take a street right.
I put my blinker but there a guy in the right lane, he is at a constant speed. A little behind.
I calculate I can accelerate and go and put myself in front of him and then afterwards lower the speed and take the street I want to go.
That's what I did but the guy went apeshit, he honked like a retard and followed me until the parking lot but when he saw my size he changed his mind and drove away.

If I want to take that street right I have to do that or brake in my lane and let not only him but all the cars that are following him. I believe it's forbidden to stop in the middle lane, right?

It was clear that his intention since the moment he saw my blinker was to position himself to make me miss my street and he was pissed that it didn't work, hence apeshitness.

Now US drivers, how do you do in this case? You just miss the street because a frustrated dick decide you to just because he has the RIGHT to?

That dude may look like a creepy old man but that is the legendary Flavio Briatore

Pic unrelated BTW

Would you suck the dick of Flavio Briatore?

Nothing you really could've done other than get in the correct lane sooner. Guy felt like you were being a cock for speeding in front of him then slowing down.

Or you know. Decelerate and let the guy pass instead of cutting him off and slowing down in front of him. Sounds like your the jack ass here.

Slow down a bit and drop behind him?

What you did is technically ok.

It's like this, if you feel like the only way to get over is to cut someone off to otherwise cause traffic, you should just miss your turn and try again at a different street. That's the safe, won't get you pulled over by some dickhead cop way.

But if you have on your blinker and the fucker to your right wont let you over, you force your way almost. I would've done what you did too. Speed up and give the guy as much room as possible, lane change, brake slowly and hit the turn. I take turns fast too.

When you got in front of him to turn right, did you drastically slow down? Did you take the turn like a grandma? Cause that would piss me off too .

No he really demonstrated no intention to help. My blinking lasted long, he was a dick for a long time when I decided to do that.

There were quite a lot of cars behind him

Law of the land:
There are no laws about switch lanes in front of another person. There are laws about him not slowing down and hitting you afterwards, though. If you cut him off and he hits you, he is at fault, no matter how he "feels" about the situation.

This is America.

You had the right to take the right.

Next time chase him down and kick his ass.

Yeah, nothing more you could've done. Dude should've sped past or slowed down and let you in front. He was probably totally oblivious to you and all he knew was some dude cut him off and went slower than he was going

Goddamn right

You got it. He wouldn't let me over, definitely.

In general just try to be in the right lane in the first place if you exit soon.

Also, proper procedure after he sizes you up and decides to flee is to chase after him until either one of you runs out of gas or is dead.

Ah, you could have probably just kept going and made a u-turn down the road. Even though you sound like you can handle yourself, it's not worth losing your life over. Also, pretty sure you can use your cell to report aggressive driving.

Thank mates. It's a long time ago but that fucker went THAT apeshit that I almost felt bad that I did something wrong

If there was no safe gap behind him for you to decelerate to switch, and you didn't speed to get ahead of him, you are in the right. Either way, fuck him. Everyone on the road is a selfish cunt, you were a selfish cunt in retaliation. Fuck him, but also fuck you for not moving into the lane you needed much sooner.

Best thing is just make sure you're in the correct lane way before you need to turn. I know you can't always do this, but if you're proactive it'll save you a lot of headaches in the long run.

Hahaha

I don't think you are wrong, but it does seem inconsiderate. Always try to get behind instead of cutting them off. Get in the right lane sooner if possible.

>get in the correct lane sooner

Yes I know. Of course.

You're fine. People who get road rage are massive faggots

Where I live, everyone drives like a shit head. I plan ahead so that I'm in the lane I need to be in well before I get there, so I don't end up suddenly needing to get a lane or 2 over.

This
and just so you know OP US drivers are fucking horrible, they will do what you describe the other driver doing just because
Since they no longer teach driver's ed in high school anybody's retarded abortion can get a fucking driver's license

Plan ahead and get in the correct lane to begin with. If you say that he was a little behind you, but you had to speed up to get in front of him, then he most likely couldnt even see your turn signal. So yes, you were an asshole for speeding in front of him just to slow down and turn.

You are stupid and should've been in that lane before coming anywhere close to your turn to avoid the problem, instead of waiting until the last second and being the cause of the problem.

None of that. He saw me from far away, and adapted his speed to block me in my lane.

Not for a million bucks

Obviously you don't know, or else you would've done it fag