Lifehack bread

Lifehack bread.

Lying fuck.

It would burn them

this life hack is racist

I miss the wordfilters. They were fun.

Checked

Î͇̦̱̥̟̤̦̭̥̹͈͍͒̄ͮ̆͗͂̿ͯ́͛͆͂̉ͤ̒̚͜͢͝'̷̩̥͇̼͚̰̪̓̇ͦ̊ͬ͑̐̓̎̄ͩ̋̎̈́̈́̋ͭͣ̀͘͞m̗̘̗̺͓̠̻̙̰̤͚̹̼̈́̃̐ͯͭ̏̍͑͌ͤ̇̃ͭ͘͡ ̸̣̮̱̟͇͚͋ͪ̀͊͒ͫ̉̏͟͢͠g͈̦̹̝͚̰̦̼̩̜̯͕̦͎̙̻͓͖̬̀ͬ͆̂̀ͩ̈̊ͫͯ͐̄̒͋̎̃ͧͪḁ̸̵̙̹͕̩ͤ̔̏ͤ͒̊ͤ̃̋̈ͯͫ̈́̀̚y̼̬͉̭͙̥̮̥͕̘̱̻̠̯̍͛̌̿̂̿ͮ
̙̭̻͙̩̝̗͎̤͖̠̘͈̓̀ͣ͋ͬ͐ͬͧ̈͋̒̓ͫͤ̕H̳͔̟͙̹̤͇̼͙̣̭ͭͬͫ̒̒ͯ̿̄͋͋̽͘̕͟͢ͅͅe̶̢͚̟̬̤̟̱̮̮̟̠̟͓̼͔͚̻ͫͩ̔ͨ̓ͩ͘y̟̘͚̥͙̣̜̝̰͍͈͍̦͓̣͌ͪ̌͋ͣ̈̎ͨ͂ͭ̽̈́ͫ̍̓ͣͣ̕ͅ
̸̥̰̹̦̳͎̣͓͙̞̦̺͉̼͈͂͂ͭͧ̍̊̌ͩ̒͐͒̈̄͘͘͘̕ͅI͉̖̝̫ͬ͋̀̌̆̍͟͞'̶̵̣͖͎̥̪̥̫̞͉̟̜̮̻̳̣̪̭̝̄̓ͩ̌͆̏ͦ̉ͭ̈́ͧ̋͆̇̒̄͂ͧ̂͘͜m̴̸̺̯̖͕̳̭̩̯̦̣͚̈́ͦ̾ͩͯͨͣ̆̇ͅ ̣̗̮̱͚̥̺̪͖͗ͭ̈ͨ͂ͧ̂ͯͩ̒̓͋ͮͣ͛͒͌͋̀͟͜ͅf̨͎̘͙͕͍̩͍͎̼̞̜̫͇͍̓͆͌̍̆͋̈̍̔͆ͦ̈̈́͘͘͡ͅu̠̦̮̞̞̼̹̟͓̝̩͙̣͈̺̭ͭ͋̓ͫ̑͋̋ͧ́͞͝c͇̮̙͉̪̹̖͍̤̤̱̪ͩ͒ͮ͂͊ͪ̿̄ͨ̂ͅk̵͇̻̰̙̼̗̗̮̜̗͉͙̈̃̓͐̓ͯ͂͞ͅi̸̡͖̫̳̠̺̰͍̗̠͖̗̙̹̘̜̫ͫͩ̓̍ͯͨͧ͌̒̓̿̔̀ͅn̷̨̦͔̖̦̞̬̝̠̤̳̞̘̺̰̻̙ͣͬ̓ͫ̈͢g̰̪̮͙̳̱͕̭̐̃̓̾ͯ͗̋̏̚͜͠͠ ̶̹̗̱̗͈͈̫̩̞̥̩͕̯͔̓̆̓͑̀̕͞g̞̥̫̣̃̏͆ͯ̆ͧͭ͜͜͝a͚̦͎̗̟͍̰̹̝̞ͬ̆̀̐̽̐̕͝ý̴̡̳̣̮̗̒̊͋͗̚͝͡
Noice digits

Î͇̦̱̥̟̤̦̭̥̹͈͍͒̄ͮ̆͗͂̿ͯ́͛͆͂̉ͤ̒̚͜͢͝'̷̩̥͇̼͚̰̪̓̇ͦ̊ͬ͑̐̓̎̄ͩ̋̎̈́̈́̋ͭͣ̀͘͞m̗̘̗̺͓̠̻̙̰̤͚̹̼̈́̃̐ͯͭ̏̍͑͌ͤ̇̃ͭ͘͡ ̸̣̮̱̟͇͚͋ͪ̀͊͒ͫ̉̏͟͢͠g͈̦̹̝͚̰̦̼̩̜̯͕̦͎̙̻͓͖̬̀ͬ͆̂̀ͩ̈̊ͫͯ͐̄̒͋̎̃ͧͪḁ̸̵̙̹͕̩ͤ̔̏ͤ͒̊ͤ̃̋̈ͯͫ̈́̀̚y̼̬͉̭͙̥̮̥͕̘̱̻̠̯̍͛̌̿̂̿ͮ
̙̭̻͙̩̝̗͎̤͖̠̘͈̓̀ͣ͋ͬ͐ͬͧ̈͋̒̓ͫͤ̕H̳͔̟͙̹̤͇̼͙̣̭ͭͬͫ̒̒ͯ̿̄͋͋̽͘̕͟͢ͅͅe̶̢͚̟̬̤̟̱̮̮̟̠̟͓̼͔͚̻ͫͩ̔ͨ̓ͩ͘y̟̘͚̥͙̣̜̝̰͍͈͍̦͓̣͌ͪ̌͋ͣ̈̎ͨ͂ͭ̽̈́ͫ̍̓ͣͣ̕ͅ
̸̥̰̹̦̳͎̣͓͙̞̦̺͉̼͈͂͂ͭͧ̍̊̌ͩ̒͐͒̈̄͘͘͘̕ͅI͉̖̝̫ͬ͋̀̌̆̍͟͞'̶̵̣͖͎̥̪̥̫̞͉̟̜̮̻̳̣̪̭̝̄̓ͩ̌͆̏ͦ̉ͭ̈́ͧ̋͆̇̒̄͂ͧ̂͘͜m̴̸̺̯̖͕̳̭̩̯̦̣͚̈́ͦ̾ͩͯͨͣ̆̇ͅ ̣̗̮̱͚̥̺̪͖͗ͭ̈ͨ͂ͧ̂ͯͩ̒̓͋ͮͣ͛͒͌͋̀͟͜ͅf̨͎̘͙͕͍̩͍͎̼̞̜̫͇͍̓͆͌̍̆͋̈̍̔͆ͦ̈̈́͘͘͡ͅu̠̦̮̞̞̼̹̟͓̝̩͙̣͈̺̭ͭ͋̓ͫ̑͋̋ͧ́͞͝c͇̮̙͉̪̹̖͍̤̤̱̪ͩ͒ͮ͂͊ͪ̿̄ͨ̂ͅk̵͇̻̰̙̼̗̗̮̜̗͉͙̈̃̓͐̓ͯ͂͞ͅi̸̡͖̫̳̠̺̰͍̗̠͖̗̙̹̘̜̫ͫͩ̓̍ͯͨͧ͌̒̓̿̔̀ͅn̷̨̦͔̖̦̞̬̝̠̤̳̞̘̺̰̻̙ͣͬ̓ͫ̈͢g̰̪̮͙̳̱͕̭̐̃̓̾ͯ͗̋̏̚͜͠͠ ̶̹̗̱̗͈͈̫̩̞̥̩͕̯͔̓̆̓͑̀̕͞g̞̥̫̣̃̏͆ͯ̆ͧͭ͜͜͝a͚̦͎̗̟͍̰̹̝̞ͬ̆̀̐̽̐̕͝ý̴̡̳̣̮̗̒̊͋͗̚͝͡
Noice digits

Alright, dumping my /adv/ folder. Might need 2-3 threads.

Y̧̛̹͔̮̭̠̮͂͂ͪ̽ͣ̈́̃͌̎͌̂͂̉̍͌̇̏ͦ͠ơ̠̥̞̗͔̜͉̺̩̙̦̮͈͚͈̬̓ͮ̆ͫ̂͡u͙̣̱̫̇̐̈́̄ͯͦ͛̆ͭ͘͢͠ͅ ̩̝͉̩̺͇̱͙̜͕̻̖̿̿ͧͨ͐ͬ̌͗͊̃͘͜ͅs͚̖̪̮̪̻̙̗̹͉̜̯̺̖̎ͮ͐̂͊͐ͭ̚͡͝ͅͅû̺̯͕̻̥͎͚̤̳̞͍̖̌̊́ͭͫ̓̐͌͢r̢̢̞͉̖̠͚͖̫̩̟̺͈̪̙̝̔ͧ̄̐̉̆͊͊̎ͭ̋ͪ̎̑͑̇͝͠ͅe̢͎͚͈̖̯̮̠͙͔͇͎̭̰̮͉͗ͪ͒̓̎͂̂̎ͬͨ̄̒̀̍͐ͬ̿͟͞ͅ ̴̻̟͎̹̫̭̬̪̘̬͈̰̩̖ͩ͋͐ͫ̿ͣ͢a̷̢͍̺͓͙̙̗͍̜͎̣̬̠̞̝̖͕̮̐̐̓͐̈̈́̌̈́̃͆ͪͪ̾̈́͆͜r̡̯͉̪̦͈̯̖͇͎̿̒ͣ͌͑ͤ͑ͧ̎͆ͪ̍̂͂̇̑͠e̷̸̶͓͉̫̰̩͙̰̬̪͚̙̱̻͉̮̟͍ͣ͐ͮ̍͛̚̕͠

̢̫̥̦̼͉̬̱̟͎̠ͬ̿ͦ̀͐̒ͤ͒ͫ̏ͧͩ̈́̍ͭ͘͢͞J̨̛͔̻͍̳͓̙̺̣̰̥̗̹̗̬͕̮̰ͧ͛̀̓͂ͭ̈̎ͯ͒ͬͬ̃ͣͮ̊̕ͅȗ̵̶͈̗̞̦̬̙̼͚̃ͪ̔͊̓͐̄̎ͭ̑̽ͮ̕͠s̳̥̘̻̤̰͚̩̝͛̂̀̉͌ͮͨͩͧ̑̋̉ͬ̈́ͣ̿̾͐̀t̷̛̖͇̣̖̼̪̠ͬ͆͗̏ͤ̊͐̓̿ͭ̂͒̓̓ͦ̀̚͜ͅ ̧̧̳͓̖̭͑̒ͬ͡͞l̫̞̠̟̖̣̖͕͇̮̯̭̼̎́̑ͯ͑͌̿̄͋̊̌͝i̩̼͚̼̜̭̖̤̰̭̗̭͈̥̘̥̘̳̇ͩ̽ͬ̄̊̑̉ͨͦ̒ͩͭ̚͢͢k̜̞͚̙̮͕̰̠̥͈͋̉̋̆͋ͦͨ̏ͭ̍ͤ̕͠ͅͅe̝̠̰͓̰̟̣̜̭̿̆̀̋ͬ̕͢͝ ̶̮͇͓̱͖̤͓̓̊̐̆͌̂͐͌̑͐̍̍͐̐͠y̫̘̮̫̏͒̍̾͂̾̏̾̒ͭ̃̾̚̚̕͢͜ò̸̵̡̙̯̫̞̮̠̦̬̼̤̩͈͈̻̮͇̈ͭ̿̏̽͒ͩ̍̍͐̂͋ͪͯ̐ͪ͛̑͞ͅu̵̢͕̳̻̮̖̖̺̙̱͚̰̟̐ͣ͋̈́͋̄ͤ̒̂ͮ̽̓ͨ̇ͅ
̵̡̛̳̤̹̣̞̙͓͔͛̋̔͑͗̈͘ͅL̠̥͕̝̫̦̜̻ͯ̎͐̇͑͑̀ͅi̮̫̗̙̟̿̑̐̎̀́͘̕͟k̶̸̢̘̠̟͎̮͇͙͚͔͑̒̈̔é̵̩̼̠̜̰̐ͤ͒͒̿ ̶̨̥̝̻̼̥̺̟̱͔͖̳̥̭̈̉̽̇ͯ̇̒̑͊̚̕e͖̞̥͍̟̻̰͖̫͔ͫͯ͐́ͤͯ̄̈́̀̀̚v̴̵͔̻̦̼͈̤̫̞̤̮̙̦̣̐ͫͨͫ̿͛ͯ̔̉̿͌͌ͤ͑̎̾͛̉͟͢e̸̪̦̹̞̯̥̍̽ͣ̓̈͗ͨͩͮ̆̚͘͜r̶̶͓̜̗̙͒͂ͦ̒̃̓̓̐̓ͨ͂̾͐̕y̷̮̰̯̗̼̩͉̼̔͋̓̏͛̀̐̌̈̀́̾ͤ͆ͫ͑́͜͞b̧̢̠̯̖̤̦͕̖̼̰̮͌͆ͧͬ̍͋̓ͨͬ̉̔ͯͪͤ̽̇͑ơ̴͍͉̼͚͓͎̝̍̌͆̍̄ͣ͛ͩ̋̃̊̒ͧ͆̔ḓ̶̡̛̭̘̻̖͖̬̄̐̆ͧͪͪͯ̏͑ͨ̏͠y̵̧̗̞͚͇̞̓͑̓̌͗̀͟ ̷̜̼̝̦̥̙̠̥̯̳̖̠̺̱ͤ͂̒̉̓̀͗ͫ̓ͦ̐͆ͪͩ̆͗̕͘e̢̨̟̬̯͉̗̹̘ͪͩ̈̓͞͡l̛̮̼͎̖̮̙̺͉͇̱͈͊̈ͣ̓ͬ̃ͦ̐͛͗͛͛ͤ͒̂̒ͪ̐̽͞ͅs̮̦̦͎̮̝͕̫͈͔͕̱̰̐̾̿̽̎ͦ̄̍ͫ̿̆ͤ̀͗̇̋̚̚͠e̸̥͙͇͍̹̜̠̥͒̑̓̃̂̊ͤ̚

no you will actually get burnt if you do this

what does this do, turn your iphone into nerve gas or something?

Anybody have the hypnosis one?

kadslkl

▲▲

You're not hacking anything you fuck, it would be life tips. Everything is not a fucking hack, they are tips.

Some fun stuff still remains. Try posting with your name as Accelerator.

None of these are very objective, just a lot of "I'm in the position you want to be in, I am now an expert on all the steps needed to reach my position"

Not really

>Jim Profit
does this work? I don't want to test it.

zalgo.eeemo.net: newfag

No idea what they're saying, haven't opened the folder since 2010

▲ ▲

This is total bullshit they're all white

If you tie a rope around your neck then jump off the top of a high building, you will live forever.

You will feel a short, stinging pain, nothing serious.

Name a subject if there's something specific you'd want

All of these are about getting girls and fixing your life, for those of us that aren't pathertic enough to need a guide, got anything interesting?

this is kind of sexist actually

No it just gets sharpie on the camera lens

>how to be a boss
>step 1: set unachievable goals

opinion discarded. setting unachievable goals is counterproductive. set SMART goals.

Small
Measurable
Achievable
Relevant
Time-boxed

"I will lose 10 lbs this month" is a good goal.
"I will look like Arnold Schwarzenegger someday" is a near-useless goal.

If your goals are lofty pie-in-the-sky bullshit, they don't help guide you to actionable steps.

That's not a life hack, that's called being a dick and taking advantage of generosity.

Dumping DIY folder instead

Most bollock fake life hack I have ever seen on Sup Forums.....
It did nothing o either yourself or your device.

salad knife?

is the stuff about cashews true?

lel

Not even sure what this folder contains

You do know none of these examples are actually ironic? in fact the only ironic thing is the fact that this guide to irony has no ironic content. God I fucking hate americans

this looks like dog shit, learn a full Windsor knot and you're set

▲▲