Did this bitch end up getting fired yet?

Did this bitch end up getting fired yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w4ulUoyV7RE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have no idea what you are talking about, only here to check those trips.

youtu.be/w4ulUoyV7RE

This video blew up yesterday. Went from 300 views to half a million in a day

fuck i hope so! Did anyone send the video to her local news stations?

oh yeah alright, yeah I didn't watch the video but saw the shit on here or leddit or something.

Who is this?

Lmaoooo she deleted her twitter after everyone raided her. There's also a twitter account detonated to getting her fired, already has like 3000 followers

Dedicated* not detonated

Amy Schumar's mom

i attended that school a few years ago. she's a total bitch and the video is a good depiction of how she treats others

loool

Reminded me of this scene

yeah this cunt better get what she deserves. I doubt it though, school bitches never get fired.
Also, nice trips

Literally who?

She fucks

What we're his hours again? So just because you come in early doesn't mean you leave early. Another case of I'm being harassed because I'm black. Did she talk to him like a child? Yes, but it doesn't mean she is wrong. Take responsibility for your actions. Don't leave early unless it's been verified by management.

SCHOOL NAME: Webbridge Middle School

SCHOOL PHONE NUMBER: +1 (470) 254-2940

BITCH'S NAME: Susan Opferman (@opferman1) (TWITTER DELETED)

HER BOSSES TWIITER: @jeffrosesupt

*were

Yea this? She's a bit strict but he was in the wrong here?

Trips of truth. She must have.

she was not in the wrong but that was not the correct on handling it. It should just have been a sit down talked about not doing it again and be done. but she is going the full monty talking to HR etc for just the guy leaving 15 minutes early. Also, she was quite bitchy

I watched the video. There is nothing inherently wrong about this. As an employer, this is completely validated. He pulls the 'harassment' card for no reason.

15 minutes is quite a bit, especially for work? And I didn't think she was too bitchy, just some fat teacher. Is this the standards we have now?

same

BE PREPARED FOR ANOTHER OUTRAGE. THAT SCHOOL WILL BE LOOTED AND THAT WOMAN HUNG IN THE STREETS AND HER HEAD PARADED THROUGH TOWN FOR ALL OF HER STUDENTS TO SEE. ALL IN THE NAME OF...... fairness.. peace... equality...

Lmao if the nigger was white you cucks would have sided with him RIGHT AWAY

there is literally nothing suggesting that. the reason racism exists is because people like you. the real racism is pointing out hate when there isn't any

>I doubt it though, school bitches never get fired.

Its because they are all union.Its dam near impossible to fire a union member unless they fuck up massively. Union truck drivers can get DUIs and keep their job. Falling asleep at work isnt even a write up.

In short, next time you hear someone saying unions are a good thing, stop listening to them, they are fucking retarded

found the walmart manager

kek

Some stupid nigger speaks niggertongue and a fat white woman talks to him like the monkey that he is... Whats so controversial about this?

Unions were a necessary evil. They came at a time when employers could completely exploit workers. Unions arent a GOOD thing but their existence is better than the alternative

Considering I am white and was fired for leaving work a half hour early because I couldnt stop puking... you can go fuck yourself. Work is work. In the real world you dont get to do whatever it is you feel like

If this stupid nigger could speak English, maybe she wouldn't have had to ask him ten fucking times.

They should have been gotten rid of 50 years ago. Today they do nothing buy harm otherwise healthy businesses. The fact they are today a political bargaining chip makes them outright evil.

Just because something was useful before your grandparents were born doesnt mean they should still exist, or be promoted today.

Sounds like they did you a favor.

No, they waited until I came in the next morning, waited for me to work all day, and fired me 5 minutes before I should have left. If they fired me when it would have been one thing. Letting me work all day sick as a dog the next day THEN firing me just pissed me off

I'm not disagreeing with that. But what would keep employers from holding the same level of power again if unions were dissolved completely?

So true

Labor laws that didnt exist back then. You can still be forced to work 18 hour days... you just have to be paid time and a half for it. OSHA exists for workplace safety. The department of labor ensures workplace grievances are acknowledged. Unemployment exists for people who lose their job through no fault of their own.

You would actually be very hard pressed to find a situation that applied back in the 1890's and still does today.

Now look at who actually holds union jobs and you will see that only a tiny sliver of the population will ever benefit from a union. (unless you are a public service worker that is. Less than 5% of private sector jobs are unionized.)

this dames issue needs to be raised at PTA meetings,meaning,,get involved parents,

Jesus christ.

1. ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION.
2. You have core hours because those are the hours you're needed to be present to do whatever it is you do. You work your core hours, or you arrange with your boss not to.
3. If you work overtime, submit your timesheet and you'll be paid for your overtime*. Don't award yourself time off in lieu.
4. 8.5 hours is hardly worth grubbing fifteen minutes over, and being caught red-handed not working during the time you're supposed to be working is not worth having a fight with your boss about.

* if you aren't, then learn from it and don't do any more overtime.

I don't get it. Having been a small business owner and general manager before, the rules are simple. You work hours assigned. No more, no less. Any deviation requires permission from your supervisor. If he felt that he needed to be nice and let the fire Marshall in before the business day begins that's on him. In no way does it give him permission to change his hours scheduled. The lady may be a bitch, but she's still in the right.