He hasn't taken the gripspill

>He hasn't taken the gripspill
Life is fucking meaningless so just do whatever crazy shit you want

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LXsj_7n4aWY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Life is fucking meaningless
If it was meaningless i wouldn't have to go through all this pain, all while being on the verge of suicide, so yes it's meaningful to me and i don't care about your objective bullshit.
Try not being 16 next time you're posting plz.

cringe

>cringe
Obvious underage faggot, fuck off back to whatever shithole you came from and stop shitting up the board by posting embarassing shit like "Life is fucking meaningless". It reeks of immaturity.

you triggered, cuck?

>Implying you are here for something

If you are just going to complain about it and deny realty just do it already

>cuck
I get it you're a sexually frustrated skinny twink fag, you could try containing your insecurity regarding your lack of manliness though instead of being passive-agressive.
Thanks for the additional dose of underage stupidity. I'm here because my parents decided to and an extra reason it's not needed. You would easily understand if you weren't so immature but i guess you think nihilism is a viable stasis so that's only expected.

...cuck

>watches video about rick and morty that mentions nietzsche once
>yeah im like totally a nihilist life doesnt matter bro

Don't worry user, I'm sure there's someone out there that will absolutely adore your small penis.

Now this is shitposting

Who are you quoting?

"G-god's not *glass breaks* not real Zach"
>the redditor begins to chuckle
"L-life is pointless Zach, your *YUH* fans are fucking idiots"
>the redditor laughs out loud, spewing Cheetoh crumbs all over his desk
"WUBBA BLU BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH HOTHEAD"
>The redditor starts convulsing on the floor, gasping for air between spasms of laughter
"mmmm get noided"
>the redditor's heart explodes and he dies

Is this the cringe thread?

why did I laugh

In all seriousness though most nihilists I know actually really are hedonists. They indulge in drugs, food, video games, music and wonder why they're depressed.

nihilism was meant to create a superiour man but apperntly its been bastardized to give an excuss for hedonism

lmao

>cuck

tables flipped now we got all the coconuts bitch

This is a Reddit teir post

Kek the final frontier of moronic fanbases

>(You)

Mods do your job and ban the 14 year old?

>If it was meaningless I wouldn't have to go through all this pain
>I'm here because my parents decided to and an extra reason is not needed
>Not meaningless
>There is no reason

Please come back when you finish highschool and learn how to argument properly

cuck boi

...is this really what people think Death Grips is about?
Sup Forums, of all places?
Don't you faggots listen to music and analyze lyrics basically the entire day and it's supposed to be your main hobby in life?
And you come up with this silly shit?

First of all DG isn't really the kind of group looking to make any kind of major statement, it's more or less an artistic experiment.
But if you really want to look into Ride's lyrics, he's not saying that life is meaningless.
At all.
He's simply a critic.
He critiques society, the modern generation and how it interacts with other human beings in a vapid, artificial way, people that are empty inside and try to fill the hole with drugs and sex.
Lastly, he's a critic for himself and his own fans.
He understands that what he's doing isn't some sort of new musical movement and he's not some kind of eclectic artist, and hates when his fans take DG too seriously, but also hates when they treat DG as a meme.

Ultimately it's about making music, you like it you keep listening to it, you don't like it you go listen to something else.
Ride really isn't a complicated person at all, he just points shit out, takes part in making music, then calls it a day.

This

This

prolly da wublublubluh part, that made me chuckle

shut the fuck up, holy shite

cringe

Pretty cool analysis but you're forgetting the occult stuff

i know this is bait but death grips didn't invent absurdism ya dingus.

camus is the GOAT.

It's just there for show and because it looks cool.
Go ask a guy called Anno.

isn't that kind of saying that everythings meaningless in a way though? Or that all meaning is some man made label for atoms that are all generally the same?

No, all Ride is saying is "shit isn't working, this isn't right, i'm destroying my body and mind because i don't feel happy, and you're doing it too".
He offers no solutions because he's just a random guy, like millions of others he understand that our society is poisoned, but he's not smart enough to come up with a solution for the problem.

It's not nihilism, it's simply just being a random person that has a minimum of self awarenes but not skills to fix shit.

You are right, and the saddest part of it all, is that they'll never understand. It takes a genius to see the walls, while most run headlong into another just after the other.

would rather take the DEATH pill haha

hence the shut the fuck up

you can do crazy shit but unfortunately you need to live with the consequences

One time someone posted a thought on here i completely agreed with, rap is too niggery, so it will never be able to evolve beyond being a nigger genre.

youtube.com/watch?v=LXsj_7n4aWY

You playin yourself boi look at all the numbers and zodiac signs.

cringe

>>>/reddit/, the lot of you