So you don't accept the theory of evolution

So you don't accept the theory of evolution.

Debate me, creationists.

Put forth your arguments for creation or your criticism of evolution.
I'll present you with evidence in favour of evolution.

Let's see what you've got.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiogenesis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>TFW you think reality came from nothing

>TFW people make simulated realities, but you're too much of a cousin fucker to consider how we can be in a simulated reality as well.

atheists, are you even trying anymore?

>tfw you think evolution theory has anything to do with the origins of the universe.

Try to focus

Bible : Life came from inorganic material
Science : That's stupid, experiments show only life gives rise to life.
Person : Then where did life start?
Science : Life came from inorganic material.

>TFW you think evolution isn't the mark of intelligent design

if you were any stupider you would be twins.

Ignoring for the moment the fact that organic molecules can indeed form from inorganic molecules, like the last guy, your only criticism is that evolution doesn't yet fully explain the origins of life?

I have no idea what this thread is about but I'd go down on #2

when did evolution explain the origin of reality? go ahead and post that when you have a minute, surely you won't make us wait forever.

Could be. No way to argue that point.
But then of course you do accept that evolution occurred. Even if that was how a creator god chose to create.

We're not debating the existence of god here.
Try to focus.

garfield is dead sexy

A cuck always evolvs to a fag. So i belive you.

What makes you think evolution must explain the origins of reality?
Evolution is the explanation for the diversity of life on this planet.
Do you have any criticisms or arguments in that vein?
Thought not...

Christian here, actually Stephen Jay Gould's "punctuated equilibrium" seems to best fit both the geology and the scriptures in my understanding.

TFW when you think an argument against creationism isn't an argument against a creator

try and dog whistle all you want, or admit that you're a poorly disguised troll. i don't give a fuck either way, as i'm not the one that has to explain myself to my creator when inevitable death comes for me.

I know god created us because atoms are god

>That pic
The fuck? user, do you have an Age Progression fetish or something?

>theory of evolution
Way to prove you know nothing. It's not a theory anymore. You're even worse than a fucking fedora neckbeard, you're a guy pretending to be a fedora neckbeard and somehow failing.

I'm no expert. Punctuated equilibrium could well be the right model. The how of evolution is still under debate. Just not whether or not it happened

>Not choosing n.1
Go all the way or none of the way

Hey, if you think that you know how god could or could not have created then that's your business.

As i see it your choices are
a) god created life on this earth through evolution
b) god created life in its present form and made it look like evolution occurred
c) god doesn't exist

C

if you believe that we're in a simulated reality why the fuck are you a thiest

>Science : That's stupid, experiments show only life gives rise to life
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiogenesis
How can anybody with an internet connection be this dense

ok...

if you hear God's voice when you pray, you have mental problems

If there's no god then how come there are so many religious retards? Someone must have created them.

life came from dust is a bit different from carbon molecules bonding with other molecules which then lead to chain reactions...

why do so many retards believe in astrology?
they got indoctrinated

there are so many religious retards because other religious retards will kill and murder if you don't agree with their stupidity

Pretty sure very few people actually do, and some that say things like "God spoke to me," are probably just referring to a feeling or emotion, not an actual voice in their head.
But yeah the ones that actually do are insane.

If one person starts to believe it and word travels then the idea of a god is put in peoples minds and they use that as an option.

you guys will argue about literally anything

as will you

"No I won't, fuck off you're wrong."

... it's the point of the goddamn thread
do us all a favor and please remove your head from your body

no, the concept of "planting the seed of thought" can be applied to many other ideas.
Look at the Matrix, this brought the idea of life being a simulation to the public eye and now many people would consider it as a possibility.

What is sarcasm

something you're not very good at

Your second argument sucks massive amounts of niggercock because it would only apply if we would be able to create a simulated reality with conscious beings inside, who are unaware of being simulated, which we arent.

Alright, fair point. Brb gonna go sudoku.

OP here.

Surprise, surprise.
No one has anything to say

and you'll lose literally every argument