Gun-control

"People who advocate gun-control are stupid. You shouldn't generalize all gun-owners based on the the actions of a few crazies."

>But user, you generalize all muslims based on the actions of a few radicals. Isn't it the same thing?

Well, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

wrmea.org/2013-january-february/how-muslim-and-arab-americans-rocked-the-vote-in-2012.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s
thegatewaypundit.com/2015/11/pew-poll-42-of-muslim-youth-in-france-always-support-suicide-bombing/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-muslims-poll-idUSN2244293620070522
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torah
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SWEDEN YES

Less then 1% of guns owned legally are used in violent crime.
For almost 1400 years Muslims have spread their ideological retarded religion by sword, rape and slavery and to this day is used to keep people oppressed (see the honor killing in Pakistan recently).

Nice try with the false equivalence fallacy Swedecuck, now send me a blonde haired blue eyed bitch since you're too much of a faggot yourself to save the white race

I am aware not all Muslims are bad, but it can't be denied letting groups of Muslims into your country is bad. The same can't be said of guns. Legal gun ownership reduces crime.

>For almost 1400 years Muslims have spread their ideological retarded religion by sword, rape and slavery and to this day is used to keep people oppressed (see the honor killing in Pakistan recently).
You're comparing gun-crime in the US to worldwide muslim extremism. Hardly fair, is it? Also, not every equivalency is a false equivalency. Nice try though.

Actually you were the one comparing them in the original post.

>but it can't be denied letting groups of Muslims into your country is bad.
How so?

Because guns actually do some good for society

I wasn't comparing gun-crime in the US to worldwide muslim extremism. Quote me.

Let me flip this on you, what is the ADVANTAGE to giving Muslims free reign in America?

Don't muslims? They have some strong conservative values. Isn't that what the USA is lacking these days?

See

Multitude of rapes, crime, burden on society for welfare etc. What benefit are they bringing to outweigh that? Please don't say diversity.

The real men of this world will not subjugate themselves to your insidious ideology sven. You are free to submit and self-terminate in any fashion you please, though. Have fun with that.

>Multitude of rapes, crime, burden on society for welfare etc.
There's a difference between actual sand-niggers who are muslims sand-niggers who are atheists though, isn't it?
What benefit are they bringing to outweigh that?
Actual muslims? See

One is a constitutional right.

But if you need more: guns are the most effective tool to protect yourself with. You can't protect yourself with a Muslim.

>Don't muslims?
Nope

>One is a constitutional right.
So is especting an establishment of religion (i.e. Islam).

respecting*

Refute the second and third sentence of that post please.

Since when is demanding gibs me dats, fucking kids/goats and raping women conservative values?

You are arguing they are good because they bring "conservative values?" There aren't just two sets of values conservative or liberal. I don't think there's one non Muslim conservative in the US that wants sharia law. They are different values either way. I've personally met some nice Somali Muslims here as individuals but north Minneapolis sure would be a lot nicer without the community here.

>Since when is demanding gibs me dats, fucking kids/goats and raping women conservative values?
See

No, I am arguing that their values could be beneficial for America since they're not SJW-tier (values that are growing exponentially in America).

Islamic values are not conservative values
They're Islamic values
Why do you think they're the same

Fucking christ how many times are you going to post this dumb fucking bait thread sven?

Did you meet a shitskin with a heart of gold who will fuck your wife for you while you watch?

Is that why you are advocating for mongrelism now?

Funny they both vote for the same political party then thanks Muslims

>Why do you think they're the same
Because they are practically the same as christian values (some differences), and christian values are viewed as conservative?

>Fucking christ how many times are you going to post this dumb fucking bait thread sven?
When did I post it before?
>Did you meet a shitskin with a heart of gold who will fuck your wife for you while you watch?
Don't have a wife. I'm just trying to pick Sup Forums's brain.
>Is that why you are advocating for mongrelism now?
An american shouldn't be talking about mongrelization. Come on now, let's keep it civil.

No. You can practice any religion you want but no one has to respect it. If a religion said "you must give us free stuff because our God said so", no one is obliged to. We don't have to let any foreign Muslims into our country because they aren't citizens protected by our laws

You just got one step closer to making America great Again.

According to national surveys in 2000, 72-78% of American Muslims voted for George W. Bush, and he primarily had conservative values.

Except they're not practically the same.
They're two entirely different religions, that have fought each other since the birth of Islam.
And conservative values aren't necessarily based on Christianity, I'm an atheist and I don't use any religious justification for having conservative beliefs.

Well your original argument was "One is a constitutional right", when in reality, both are.

>Actual muslims
>Quran promotes pedophilia, jihad, honor killings
Swedecuck stop trying to justify what your leaders have done to your nation

The right to self defense isn't a violent ideology.

It's an ideology that free people hold.

>Except they're not practically the same.
They are. They disagree on a number of things, but share A LOT of values with eachother.
>They're two entirely different religions, that have fought each other since the birth of Islam.
Of course they've fought eachother. They disagree about the core aspect. That doesn't mean they don't share plenty of values with eachother though.
>And conservative values aren't necessarily based on Christianity
No, but there's a correlation.
> I'm an atheist and I don't use any religious justification for having conservative beliefs.
Anecdotal evidence.

Prove that conservative values are the same as Islamic values.

Owning a gun and adhering to a religion are not comparable.
Sage

I dont hate guns or muslims though

Pedophilia? In what sense? Because Mohammed had sex with a 9 year old? There are girls who hit puberty early, and pedophilia refers is an attraction to prepubescent children. There's no record of whether or not Aisha had hit puberty. The Bible promotes sexual intercourse if the girl is ready for reproduction. That can be as early as 9 years old (even earlier with individual cases). It also promotes it's very own version of "jihad" and stoning those who don't uphold the law.

The difference is guns protect my rights, Muslims don't.

Both are constitutional rights. So yes they are.

So that justifies the generalization of muslims?

Do you have a source?

wrmea.org/2013-january-february/how-muslim-and-arab-americans-rocked-the-vote-in-2012.html

The legalities of owning a gun involve preaching safety and being registered with your local government in case something goes wrong. Can you say the same for any religion?

Islam literally has a guidebook that tells them that not only is killing and martyrdom encouraged but also that they should abide by their faith above abiding by their civilization's laws.

Let's try this again, at Sweden-speed:

Adhering to a religion implies that you follow it's tenants. Tenants that may or may not be backed by thousands of years of tradition and/or the word of a diety(s). Tenants that should guide the life and choices of it's adherents.

Owning a gun means you own a gun. And if we're going further, it may imply that at some point you will shoot the gun at something.

So, tell me how these are comparable in any meaningful way?

I'm still waiting for you to prove conservative values are the same as Islamic values, Mr. Fallacy.

There is only 1 Islam. That which is described in its holy books. Those books describe the actions of the "radicals" as being correct.

You see, there are no moderate Muslims. You have real Muslims who adhere to what is described in their religion (ie ISIS). Then you have people who ignore the things they don't like because they are probably good people, yet still identify as Muslim, but really aren't.

"shall not be infringed"
it's not hard to understand

typical swedeistani lel

>The legalities of owning a gun involve preaching safety and being registered with your local government in case something goes wrong. Can you say the same for any religion?
How does that justify the generalization though? The majority of muslims aren't blowing themselves up, but you generalize them this way.

>Islam literally has a guidebook that tells them that not only is killing and martyrdom encouraged but also that they should abide by their faith above abiding by their civilization's laws.
Yet that's not happening in the US (with a few exceptions). How come? Are these muslims law-abiding citizens?

>>But user, you generalize all muslims based on the actions of a few radicals. Isn't it the same thing?

Their religion tells them to kill convert or enslave every human on the planet

I have yet to read that in any gun owners manual

>So, tell me how these are comparable in any meaningful way?
Because they are both constitutional rights.

Who are christian. Catholics or protestants?

Being obligated to do things because of someone's religion is not a constitutional right of Islam or any other religion. The only mention of religion in our constitution is that you are allowed to practice whichever religion you want. This does not entitle you to anything

You can find the answer to that question in your own country

There's a reason the first amendmend (which includes freedom of religion) comes before the second.

Sage well deserved

>You can find the answer to that question in your own country
I'd argue that those aren't muslims but heathen sand-niggers.

Order of amendments legally means nothing

>This does not entitle you to anything
It entitles you to not be discriminated based on your religion. What is Trump trying to do? He's practically spitting the founding fathers in the face.

they aren't in order of importance if that's what you're implying

Keep telling yourself that.

Use your brain. It logically follows that if you create a set of laws, the ones you start with are the ones you deem most important.

How am I wrong? No one amendment is more valid than the other, especially not because of order

>gun owners
In most states, legally owning a gun requires you to take classes, have a license, and of course, you have to buy the gun. From the moment you're born, no-one really preaches gun ownership to you (unless you're born into one of those families where the males hunt or shoot for sport, but even then, guns aren't usually the majority of your waking hours). You can either choose to own a gun, or choose not to own a gun. If you choose to own a gun, then later choose to disarm yourself, you aren't threatened/killed by the gun or fellow gun owners. Often comes with manuals that help you understand your weapon. Gun owners often have an outlier group that are passionate about guns, typically because it's their chosen hobby. These people don't often kill anything sentient.

>Muslims
From the moment Arabs are born, Islam is in every aspect of their life. From the moment they open their eyes in the morning 'til the moment they close their eyes at night, Islam consumes these peoples' lives. Unless you're born into it, you can choose to be Muslim or choose not to be Muslim, but you'll be under constant pressure and threat to conform to Islam. If you're born into Islam, or decide to become Muslim, and then decide later you don't want to be Muslim anymore, it's not uncommon to be threatened or killed by what were once your peers. Muslims constantly worship a book that tells them to kill anyone that doesn't worship (or won't convert to) Islam. Extremists considered an outlier group in spite of being organized and willing to threat/kill anyone they need/want to.

There is a reason letting women and niggers vote wasn't on the list at all.

That's not true though.
There is nothing that makes the freedom of speech (which entails religious freedom as well as freedom of the press) more than the right to a fair and speedy trial, or any other amendment.

Are you implying that the 18th amendment is equal to the 1st and the 2nd? As important?

That's a little bit murkier since there are so many denominations, and many use different books. I would also argue in the same many that those who do not believe in all the values are not Christians as is often the case. I argued this long before I knew anything about Islam other than that we had a Muslim at our school who grew a beard because it is their duty to be like Muhammad who is the perfect example of a person. It wasn't until later that I found out that he raped little girls (as featured in his biography, one of Islam's holy books).

Being this retarded.

that is an uneducated guess

the reality is that they were written in order of the parts of the constitution that they amend

No, first of all the 21st amendment repealed the 18th, and second, the 1st and 2nd are part of the Bill of Rights, which include the first 10 Amendments, are considered our fundamentally outlined rights, and within which there is no difference in importance or legality.

>That's a little bit murkier since there are so many denominations
No, sorry. Christians adhere to the Bible. There's just one correct interpretation. This is what you're doing to muslims so it's the same for christians.

>In most states, legally owning a gun requires you to take classes, have a license
False

Statistics like 30% of muslims would not report someone they know to be plotting terrorist acts" is why people generalize muslims. Muslims don't do shit to dispel this either. They just bitch and moan about being discriminated against but do very little to address the issues that are present within their peers.

The Bible's prophet doesn't advocate Jihad. The Quran's does.

>implying we do
What ALL Muslims do, though, is fucking act offended when someone points out the overwhelming majority of terrorists ARE Muslim.

Guns are needed to prevent a tyrannical government from taking over too easily. Muslims are not needed in our country. We shouldn't have to take them in because they give us no benefit at the risk of radical terrorism and probably making even more areas shitty.

You are a cuckfaggot. Gun control is degenerate. Muslims are degenerate. Sweden is degenerate.

>Sweden is degenerate.
Please don't go there.

Heh

>"If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you ... Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die." - Dt.13:6-10

I was actually doing the same thing. I am saying is that I don't know and they can't all be correct. I don't know, is what I am saying.

Why even bring up Christianity, we were talking about Muslims. It seems you didn't like my points so you were diverted the subject. The Quran says that Mohammed is the perfect example of a human being and that it is the duty of Muslims to follow his example. In Mohammed's biography, he rapes little girls, kills etc.

What is your response to that? Are people Muslim if they do not accept the information in their own holy books?

It's just like tranny's who think they are a gender other than what they were born. They identify as something they are not. However, they will never be what they want to be without changing concrete facts.

>user, you generalize all muslims based on the actions of a few radicals. Isn't it the same thing
Typical Libcucks who can't think make jumps like this.

Deuteronomy 17
>If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Obligatory links:

>youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s

>thegatewaypundit.com/2015/11/pew-poll-42-of-muslim-youth-in-france-always-support-suicide-bombing/

>reuters.com/article/us-usa-muslims-poll-idUSN2244293620070522

the old testament is the story of the jews. Christ disapproved of the Jewish religion, with it's many, many laws. Technically, the old testament doesn't necessarily apply to Christians.

Nice made up fantasy world on the right there, shouldn't you be busy prepping Ahmed for when he fucks your mum?

The old testament is more or less invalidated by the new testament. It's like you know nothing about Christianity.

It's pretty silly desu, but then again I'm not a Christian. Just informed on basics of the religion.

>he old testament is the story of the jews.
No it's not.
>Christ disapproved of the Jewish religion, with it's many, many laws.
Except he didn-t. "Is it not written". Jesus constantly referred to the old testament and confirmed its validity.
>Technically, the old testament doesn't necessarily apply to Christians.
False. Dismissing the old testament is new-age christianity that was created by the jews to pervert the truth.

You do know the difference between the Old Testament and the New Testament, correct?
Jesus is the prophet of the Bible. Not once does he advocate holy war. What you posted it directly out of the Torah, which is the Jewish faith.
Mohammed explicitly advocates Jihad, numerous times.

>The Quran says that Mohammed is the perfect example of a human being and that it is the duty of Muslims to follow his example. In Mohammed's biography, he rapes little girls, kills etc.
Rape little girls? Got the verse? This is news to me. Kill people? Since when is killing wrong? Murder is wrong, not killing.

I didn't say all of Europe was degenerate. Just Sweden.

>It's like you know nothing about Christianity.
It's like you don't. The only thing that was removed was the sacrifical aspect, since Christ was the Lamb, the final sacrifice.
>Just informed on basics of the religion.
The Bible even says that only christians will understand the message. You practically refuted yourself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torah
The Hebrew names for the books of the Torah are derived from their respective incipits; the common English names for the books are derived from the Greek Septuagint and reflect the essential theme of each book:

Genesis: "origin" (Hebrew: Bereshit - "In the beginning")
Exodus: "going out" (Hebrew: Shemot - "Names")
Leviticus: "relating to the Levites" (Hebrew: Vayikra, - "And he called")
Numbers: numbering of the Israelites (Hebrew: Ba Midbar - "In the desert")
Deuteronomy: "second law" (Hebrew: D'varim - "Words")

I don't need a "moderate" muslim to defend myself against jihadist muslims.

>Not once does he advocate holy war.
No he was a complete pacifist, right? Whipping people in temples, urging people to buy swords and shit. Cut the crap. There are plenty of verses in the new testament that advocates killing.

Also
>You do know the difference between the Old Testament and the New Testament, correct?
This meme needs to die. Like really.

Yeah well so is America. Otherwise, what's the point of making it "great" again? It's a shithole as of now.