>Degeneracy outlawed
>Refuse to succumb to globalism
>No niggers
>No spics
>No Muslims
>No feminists
>No SJWs
>Media and money free of kike influence
Where were you when you learned that "Best Korea" isn't just a meme? Don't be deceived by the lying Jews, juche is the ultimate red pill, and the DPRK is the world's last hope in the struggle against Jewish degeneracy. Long live the great leader, and may the grand marshal Kim Jong-Un lead the DPRK do prosperity!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ERLaZ488I6k
ustream.tv/channel/dprk-tv
m.youtube.com/watch?v=l-kuOwUAHIQ
huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/08/marijuana-in-north-korea_n_4067341.html
web.archive.org/web/20160120125239/http://www.thebohemianblog.com/2013/11/smoking-weed-in-north-korea-critical.html
theguardian.com/world/2014/may/13/mythbusters-uncovering-the-truth-about-north-korea-cannabis-metro
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The fuck? You know that they starve their own people, right? And that there is a literal holocaust going on in there prison camps? I hope you aren't being serious and you're just memeing

Capitalist lies
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ERLaZ488I6k

You're free to move there anytime OP.

>>Homogenous population
This isn't true.

>>No Muslims
Neither is this.

North Korea is definitely based. They don't let jews enter the country and they don't recognize israel's right to exist.

We don't recognise Palestine either

I want to impregnate the girl playing bass

A concert in the Unationalistic Satanic American Republic

A concert in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea

The true qts live in the DPRK. They're humble, intelligent, strong and empowered, unlike western skanks.

Marshall Kim Jong Un is addressing the Korean Workers Party Conference now on KCTV. I do not know if it is live:

ustream.tv/channel/dprk-tv

m.youtube.com/watch?v=l-kuOwUAHIQ
Such patriotism unseen in the west, in most European countries it is illegal to even imply that anyone but Arabs are the best at anything.

>literally no white people

North Korea is the most based country on Earth. Can't prove me wrong.

>the Democratic People's Republic of Korea sends dwarves into exile
>America imports dwarves from the South to breed with their women

>you'll get tortured and killed
>you'll starve to death
>you'll be forced into a work camp

Proofs?

>>the Democratic People's Republic of Korea sends dwarves into exile
I thought they sent traitors to camps, along with generations of their family.Not exile them.

Top secret undeniable evidence of torture in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea

There is pot and meth there right? I smoke pot and I'm looking for another hobby if I move

Are there bombs on the projection screen behind the band?

No, they are sent into exile where they may live in peace amongst themselves. We use the camps very rarely and only for the worst criminals who bought pirated DVD's of American Hollywood capitalist propaganda and were inspired by them to act violently towards the peaceful Korean people.

I should not disclose this information but since you got trips I will, Korea is planning to send a rocket to Pluto since NASA can't do anything right but fail.

What happened with that degenerate leftist that stole the poster and was going to get sentenced to a work camp? He completely fucked?

What an asshole for stealing state property.

Good beer, too. And soju!

is China paying you to shit up canadian universities?

He's in prison, we try to get into contact with the American government to take him back home but they refuse. We are trying to get him to assimilate into our culture since America has abandoned their own people again.
I don't go to university

>Nationalism
>Homogenous population
>Degeneracy outlawed
>Refuse to succumb to globalism
>No niggers
>No spics
>No Muslims
>No feminists
>No SJWs
>Media and money free of kike influence
it's true...
it's all fucking true
where were you when the red pill was red pilled

North korea isn't bad at all considering their position.

Whereas pretty much every other country on the planet as access to global markets, these isolated fucks only have direct trade with china.

Things could be 100x worse under.. other regimes.

Damn it Kim, where the hell are you?

Pot and meth are illegal in NK.

Little faggot deserves what he will be getting.

pot is legal

Except it isn't.

It's not clear what the official law on the books states, but in any case, marijuana, which is known as 'yoksam' in North Korea, is not prioritized by the government and is therefore not treated as an illegal drug

huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/08/marijuana-in-north-korea_n_4067341.html

It's a satellite.

It is. The criminal code specifies only opium by name, but otherwise says:

Article 216 (Illegal Cultivation of Opium and Manufacture of Drugs)
A person who grows opium poppies or manufactures drugs illegally shall be punished by
reform through labour for less than two years. In cases where the person commits a grave
offence, he or she shall be punished by reform through labour for more than two years and
less than five years.
Article 217 (Illegal Use of Drugs)
A person who uses drugs illegally shall be punished by short-term labour for less than two
years. In cases where the person commits a grave offence, he or she shall be punished by
reform through labour for less than five years.
Otherwise the issue of the media, and people, thinking that pot is illega in NK comes from an article by a guy who later recanted and said that what he thought was pot he had likely wasn't even that, and this is specifically who is mentioned in this article.

The critical review of it can be read here: web.archive.org/web/20160120125239/http://www.thebohemianblog.com/2013/11/smoking-weed-in-north-korea-critical.html

Otherwise I've chatted with Norks, people who do business in NK, and I've exchanged research with various lawyers who cover law in NK. All of them agree that weed is illegal in NK.

Does that mean nobody smokes it? Of course not. People do illegal things.

But weed is illegal there, despite what HuffPost thinks.

For a more in depth "mythbuster" version, see: theguardian.com/world/2014/may/13/mythbusters-uncovering-the-truth-about-north-korea-cannabis-metro

I hope this helps clarify it, because people spread this misinformation WAAAAY too often without actually reading their laws or doing research.

whatever. i dont really care,

So you get shown you're wrong after asserting bullshit and you don't care.

Neat.

I take it you're high.

nope no ladders here, maybe a step stool but that doesnt really count

Ohoho 10/10.

No stool here, just a shitty chair that I honestly should replace because the armrests are fucking broken.

kek

And we get called shitposters?