Was not sure where to post this

Was not sure where to post this.
But fuck it.

Im pretty sure my boss and his brother are smuggling something, and I think it's people (or something else illegal). I could be wrong, but here's why I think.

>Working at ma and pop auto shop
>Get bought out by two business brothers
>Wealthy well off guys, have a few other businesses
>Around Late Dec./Jan they completely took over
>Every month since this blue ram pickup comes in, for oil change, light check etc.
>Carries HUGE trailer, like the shit trains pull (pic is of trailer)
Here's where it gets weird

>Changing his oil, checking his blinkers, lights cause that's job
>He leaves to go next door to store
>Anyways, checking driver's side lights and blinkers
>Heard thuds and noises, like something's moving around inside front of trailer
>Whatthefuck.jpg
>Decide to just go about day, don't put too much thought into it
>Boss brother pulls up a few min later, and guy comes back
>Wants to check out "goods"
>Opens up trailer, closes it except for like a foot left open,
>in there about 10min
>I'm Still in front
>Fake having to ask a question to boss bro cause curious
>Opens trailer back up and see a few couches, a couple tables
>Don't think too much of it
>Pic also related, red is where I heard thump
Cont.

This was the second encounter, in march, now when he came back the next month.
>Same deal, this time boss is here and boss bro go in, in there about 10min give or take.
>Go to back again and take a peek
>Literally the same shit, I mean like the fucking exact same shit
>Same couches, tables
>Notice that the side the couches/tables are against does not match the length of the trailer.
>Putting two and two together
>Just for the fuck of it, knock on trailer side while they're off talking
>Something knocks back.

COULD they be in like a smuggling ring type shit? The boss and boss bro are only here like 3-4 days out of the whole month, mostly for inventory/check up. And though it's only been 4 months, theyre ALWAYS here when the blue pickup comes.
Have I stumble upon something I'm not supposed to?
Not that it may be too relevant, but the actual owner (main boss bro) was involved in a bribe case. Long story short he had a judge friend and some law enforcement take bribes. He sold out the Judge apparently to save his own ass.

Do you care much for your job? I recommend reporting it to the relevant authorities, although I asked my initial question because they might suspect you of reporting them regardless of whether it's true or not. That said, we don't need any illegal scum being brought in.

OP, if you think you are looking at human trafficking or something of that kind, you should not do this halfway. Try to investigate more next time, if you find definitive/questionning things, don't hesitate, open the damn container and go for a better look. It's best to risk your job over lives

bumping with random pics in teh mean time

notify the police

report those fuckers, get the cops ready for when they drop in next time. One both are out of truck, whatevers in there ain't goin nowhere.

I do care for it, but I kinda care reporting this shit a little more.
I'm 99% sure some shits going on.

I'm actually thinking of investigating more, atleast before I say anything. Going to try to record the next time he comes around (within next week or so)

Report. The authorities WILL respect your position in this, and you'll be fine regardless of what is or is not discovered.

You wouldn't want to have to awkwardly explain why you suddenly jumped into the container, but you wouldn't like to get killed because of knowing what's inside the container .
But yeah. Tell the police about it. Ask for them to be there next time

Look man I know illegals are bad, but there could be kids in the back that need dire medical attention. Do the right thing op. You might be onto something totally crazy and bizarre. So please tread lightly yea?

I'm from europe.

Your lorries don't pull the same shit as your trains?

wtf?

How the fuck do you expect your shit to run efficiently?

tell them you saw what they are doing and that they should really try to conceal it better. offer them to personally service their vehicle every month so they don't risk some other employee discovering it. and offcourse ask for money

also, have you considered that they might travel a lot between their businesses and use the trailer as a place to stay? maybe the thud you heard was one of their wives was making the bed or something

Bumpitty bump

or they just kill him and put another person on.

Don't listen to this moron. They WILL kill you. If it's human trafficked do you really think they would just fire you if they caught you snooping?

Do the trucks ever stay overnight?

Snitches get stitches