My girlfriend likes it when I treat her like a little girl, is this normal?

My girlfriend likes it when I treat her like a little girl, is this normal?

Now personally, I think it's cute and all but really I was just wondering if it's normal and if you think I should stop. I mean, When she wants to do something she'll always ask me and ask me like "honey, I was a good girl, can I go watch TV?" and if she has a stomach ache or something she'll come to me and say "honey my tummy hurts can you give me a tummy rub?" And she likes it when I call her "little one" or "little girl" and stuff, and she likes it when I read her bedtime stories and when I tuck her into bed and stuff. And she always calls me "sir" a lot. Again, personally, I think it's cute but I was wondering if it was abnormal and if I should stop?

Nah you're good.

I don't know how I'd feel about it if it was all the time, but it's definitely cute once in a while.

It's all the time, though.

It's a fetish. But the origin of this behavior is usually sexual abuse in childhood.

Does she sound like a toddler on the phone? Not like a small young adult female voice, but legit like a child?

If so, she was probably raped/diddled and you're in for a wild ride.

Yeah mine calls me daddy too... Like if we text or even when we're hugging but it turns me on when she's struggling to get the word out while we fuck

what this guy said, once in a while can be cute but if it was all the time it'd probably drive me insane.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

How old is she op, and is there any chance of a picture?

it's fine. She was probably raped by her daddy when she was young though.

yeah no its fucked up and unhealthy in the long run.

shes obviously into DDLG (Dom Daddy Little Girl) its not bad unless you're a cuck, if pic related id definitely take her off your hand

Like a toddler on the phone, yeah pretty much. Why am I in for a wild ride?

I'm not into any of that pedo stuff, though, I just go along with it.

Mine likes to do this weird thing where she pretends to be dead. She's been keeping it up a few months now.

i wouldnt classify it as pedo stuff for say. from what ive seen lots of girls are getting into this now adays

Lots of girls with daddy issues. It's AMAZING.

Sexual abuse in childhood does not make a rational person if untreated. Chances are, she's going to act like a brat and fuck your life up at some point.

It could be nothing, harmless fetish, but be aware of red flags user..

Nah as long as its like not overdone to where it undermines your alpha status in public or her independence. It opens a perfectly healthy door to provoke and enact sexual and erotic fantasies that perhaps shes into. Mind if I ask, is she from a broken home or had daddy issues?

just asking for curiosity but is pic related?
and youre right user theres a limit to it

>for say
>it's fucking "per se" you dunce

its 8:31am here and im smashed from last night, i see that but im not to bothered

Dubs of truth

Pretty sure ur just a fucktard

My girlfriend acts like a child from time to time. But not to this extent.

Next thing you'll know user is when you are having some great sex she'll start yelling daddy.

i'm not gonna debate you

Ok now I'm worried. I think I'll dump her, fuck I hope she doesn't murder me.

Well, IS she a little girl?

>inb4 OP's girlfriend is actually a little girl

answer this xD

yes huiehue xD

thank you for posting that
>for say
wtf man..

Underrated post user

Damn didn't know this existed thanks for the name looked it up it seems interesting. DDLG seems my type of role play. I am a huge sucker for cute things and the power play.

Go back to mooseheads cunts

>huiehue xD
Please leave.

Nah op don't dump her just look out for red flags.
This might be her only kink. I mean is there anything else she does that's very odd or unusual ?

didnt answer my question. dont be a politician motherfucker.

wtf bro she identifies as an 18 year old

Doesn't seem that odd to me. I've had a 50 year old who liked it when I'd read her to sleep and tuck her in. She definitely hadn't been abused as a kid, it's just nice to be pampered sometimes i guess, made to feel safe

Sad thing is if it was the other way around she'd dump you in second.

Pedo shit is when u fuck an 8 year old.

For fucks sake man, you got a natural sub on your hands. Stop acting like a fucking Beta and enjoy yourself.

Getting creeped out by the whole pedo vibe though

Just stop dating 7-year-olds and you'll not have this problem.

Fantastic!!

>50 year old
Mommy issues?

It's called DDLG, look into it. My ex was heavily into it

It's not pedo

mine does the same, just play along, it's surprisingly refreshing.

Sometimes I dress her, she dresses me, it's all just playing around for shits and giggles. And it's cute.

No, just not a kid any more myself and can't be arsed with immature shit from young girls. Sex is generally better too, and less chance of knocking anyone up.

My girlfriend is into this and likewise can't seem to turn it off. Had a real shit of a father unfortunately.

After several years I'm pretty fucking sick of it, I've been trying to get her to change but if she doesn't I will need to leave her eventually. I think that she's a doctor and has to constantly be serious at work makes it more difficult for her.

She's a Little... and she's slowly trying to train you... usually it crosses over into the bedroom too. Sounds like you got yourself a little loli there buddy

this

kek

I'll take her

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

She'll grow out of it by middle school OP

Ok, enjoy your relationship with someone who can happily go for months without sex.

On the plus side she does earn a shit-tonne.

Disgusting.

Fairly normal. Warning sign would be her asking "do you love me now daddy?" or something similar during sex. That word, now, is a sign of the crazy, either he own brand of because of abuse.

Its more of a domination thing.

fuck, sounds perfect for me

Tell her this.
"Don't call me sir anymore, I don't like it".
"Call me Daddy instead".
Then update us.

maybe for a little bit it could be cute but to me in the long run that would get pretty fucking weird. probably just another weird fetish which most people have one these days.