Make a better map

Make a better map

gay

North Carolina is more spics than niggers

My parents live in Florida, keep the nuggets out.

Retarded as fuck.

Newfoundland and Labrador would never accept French rule nor is French culture prevalent, only on a small part of the west coast., I highly doubt Nova Scotia and PEI would as well.

0/10 try harder faggot.

>jpg
leaf strikes again

>GTA taking up to Quebec City
>True Canada is not Lower and Upper Canada
KeK

>oregon, arizona, and nevada teamed up with california
>oklahoma teamed up with texas
>new mexico even existing
just no

>Oregon
>Not part of BC
>Arizona
>Not part of Texas
>Kentucky and Virginia
>Not part of the South
>Labrador, Newfoundland, and Nova Scotia
>Quebec-French

ps this is the correct map

I'm always interested in seeing where people put Kentucky. Different every time.

Separate those French fucks from the Atlantic provinces.

>new people trying to make "nugget" signify "nigger"
>older chantards confused as to sudden widespread fear of glorious Vintovka Mosina in invincible and legendary 7.62x54r.

>Newfoundland and Labrador would never accept French rule nor is French culture prevalent
Labrador was French Canadian clay until the 1920s. The British Empire asked the Dominion of Canada to give the Labrador Shore a zone 8 miles inland for fisheries. Newfroundland ended up with a 450 miles deep into the land territory, instead. That shit was pissing him my great grand uncle, which was around when the British Empire and Ottawa fucked Quebec in the ass.

Sadly Eastern Virginia is getting more niggery

Texas and Oklahoma should never be put together, nor should New mexico..

Arizona yes

Upper and Lower Peninsula of Michigan in different zones.

Trash trier.

What is the point of Alaska and the Canadian Arctic being independent?

If anything Canadia should be given Alaska and the other bit I dunno.

True, french-canada has a culture. Something that has never been seen in the atlantic provinces!

They're their own thing culturally (mostly just injuns) and they have fuckloads of natural resources.

>State lines mattering in Balkanized North America
Every single time. Yeah we keep 'em holy, impossible to split up without keeping those clean latitudinal lines with no natural boundaries, it's not like populations aren't spread out evenly in every state.