Why don't the European countries (Netherlands, Germany...

Why don't the European countries (Netherlands, Germany, France) give the Afrikaners a ticket back to Europe like Isr*el does with Jews? The white population in South Africa is constantly decreasing, why do whites even want to stay in that shithole of a country when the West is much better?

Good question. Maybe they are patriotic and love their countries?

They don't need whites.

What is there to be patriotic about? It's an awful poor place to be, a lot of rape and homicide, I might even say Latin America would be a better place to live. It's a country where whites are a minority, honestly have no idea why you would willingly stay there if white.

the shittiest countries have the biggest amount of patriots t.knower

American people are very patriotic.

Case in point!

First because, i doubt they(boers) wanna come back to Europe, second cause our euro government's and elites are all globalist and multiculturalist, they only want more non-euros over here.

Not every part of South Africa is the same.

Whites in South Africa are secretely planning to reinstaurate slavery as soon as the New World Order collapses.

why don't all araps return to the arabian desert, their homeland?

makes you think

afrikaners are not white

because still owned lands and they think are more native to blacks

There are still advantages to living in South Africa. The climate is much nicer, and the one's that are most attached to the country have sizeable amounts of land. There's a lot of wealthy white farmers and vineyard owners there, and they're reluctant to give up their livelihood.

The idea of "racial solidarity" no longer exists in the west. All that matters in the modern world is money.

Is there going to be a civil war soon and whites making a new south african country without nigs?

Fuck off posting Eugene Terreblanche you nazi wanker.

> why do whites even want to stay in that shithole of a country when the West is much better?

Because the first-world countries people want to move to make it very difficult unless you have a parent or, for a few, a grandparent born there. Many visa restrictions -- the SA passport is almost useless.

By the way, go fuck yourself.

The Afrikaners have struggled for centuries to have their own country, niggers and brits have tried to exterminate them but they always resisted against the invaders
I don't really think they want to leave their homeland

>I don't really think they want to leave their homeland

True. It's mostly English South Africans who emigrate.

Let me take a guess. You're black?

>tfw moving to bloemfontein soon

I'm bringing my FiveSeven with me in case a nigger tries something.

>France
Why should we give them a ticket back since they aren't French

And we already did it for teh French in our colonies after the Independance, we aren't traitors like the Dutch or the Anglos

The girl I'm dating atm is from RPA. She and her whole extended family ran from RPA to Poland.

I can barely imagine how bad it is in RPA for whites if they ran to Polan.

"Eugène Terre-Blanche"
" Charlize Theron"
"Fritz Joubert Duquesne"
"Sarel Cilliers"

Have you ever heard of the Huguenots moron ?

>Eugene Terreblanche
the only white afrkan have balls

No. South African black people don't use Sup Forums, why the fuck would they you aussie cunt

Then why are you getting all pissed over Sudanbro's post?
>By the way, go fuck yourself.

Poland is a paradise for most countries. Yeah there's no welfare system, but a lot of people would be willing to work super hard anyways.

>Huguenots

You mean the guys who caused the BIGGEST civil war in France which caused the death of millions of French ?
You also mean the subhuman fuckers who side with the jews and the freemasons to destroy our country ?

I want alll of them dead :)

The Royal Commonwealth Society, with its supporting partners, visited 10 Downing Street to submit a public petition on restoring visa-free travel for South Africans visiting the UK. The business and diaspora-backed campaign received positive support with 12,000 signatures from people across the UK and South Africa.

Since 2008, South Africans visiting the UK have been subject to expensive visa requirements which discourage them making the trip. The cost of such a visa has upset many South Africans that need to visit the UK for business, to see family, or even for a holiday.

Comments recorded during the campaign highlight the levels of frustration:

Nick from Johannesburg said: “I own multiple businesses in the U.K. Having to send my staff over for meetings and business training has become a hassle. It is unreasonable that a modern South Africa, that is part of the Commonwealth, has these restrictions.”

Andrew from Port Elizabeth told us: “I need to travel to the UK for business reasons soon, and these visa restrictions make things really difficult.”

Lynette from Potchefstroom explained: “We lived in the UK for two years. I studied there. We have friends in the UK. We would like to visit them more often. Visa regulations, the price, and the effort of traveling to Johannesburg for visa applications makes it difficult to travel to the UK.”

Sean from Oudtshoom remarked: “I am a travel agent and business has dropped since we needed visas.”

>Why don't the European countries (Netherlands, Germany, France) give the Afrikaners a ticket back to Europe like Isr*el does with Jews?

Because they're not Dutch or French, they have their own culture, and they have lived longer in South Africa than most white people have in America.

>The white population in South Africa is constantly decreasing,

Objectively untrue.

why do whites even want to stay in that shithole of a country when the West is much better?

Because it is not their country.

>Then why are you getting all pissed over Sudanbro's post?

Because Eugene Terreblanch and the AWB are widely hated across divides in this country, for being Nazi scum.

Because the vast majority of violent crime in South Africa is black on black, whites still have it better than blacks on average.

He's pissed because every fucking post about South Africa on Sup Forums is always taking a negative angle.

If anyone posts anything positive to counter the idiotic racial narrative, their threads get no responses.

White South Africans on average are richer than Finns.

>Because Eugene Terreblanch and the AWB are widely hated across divides in this country, for being Nazi scum.
What divides are there? Are they racially based?

Because in apartheid it had the potential to be so much better than it currently is. It could have been the next China who knows.

>had the potential to be so much better than it currently is

No it didn't. Whites in South Africa have never been richer in their entire history.

The White murder rate is 2% of all murders there and more whites are killed by other Whites than by Blacks but keep believing all the fake statistics you see on Sup Forums

>White South Africans on average are richer than Finns.

Even if this is true, it's important to note that your quality of life is far higher.

>your quality of life is far higher.

Highly debatable. Our weather is shit, half the year is dark, 3/4 of the year is cold, we're depressed and alcoholic while you live in paradise with servants doing your gardening and washing your clothes and lower taxes and drive nicer cars and live in better looking apartments and houses and eat better quality food due to your better weather, drink fancy wine, have better bodies due to better weather etc.

gimme ur passport m8

We have good wine and good weather, sure. But I'd rather be safe, man.