If he died on the big screen who would be the villain to kill him

If he died on the big screen who would be the villain to kill him

C.I.A

Alfred

CIA

This nigga right here.

probably red hood
or calendar man as a joke

Ra's Al Ghul already killed Batman who was dying of radiation poisoning then resurrected him in the lazarus pit

Bane

SID THE SQUID

SID THE SQUID

SID THE SQUID

Superman

I'd be poetic if just some random no name thug killed him by pure luck.

Any of the following would be acceptable:

>The Joker
>Ra's Al Ghul
>Talia Al Ghul
>The Court of Owls(public execution style)
>Jason Todd
>Bane
>Deathstroke

Snyder

Commissioner Gordon

>Bane

Bane?

It would be even better if Joe Chill killed him.

it would have to be some kind of big guy of unprecedented size

This is an undercover bane post

somebody wearing WB shirt

He's a fucking guy in a suit.

Could be some surprised home owner.

id forgotten all about this episodes existence thanks user

>Bane?
Aye

alright then, Gotham, I'm bored, I'm calling Ittin!

gordon will have to kill him
batman will go to far and kill the joker, then resist arrest so gordon has to shoot him.
essentially batman will commit suicide by cop

Damian. I'd love to see an angry older Damian whose already an ex-Robin and has sworn off his father and the whole Bat family for whatever reason. and finally he has an oppertunity to kill his father to honour his Grandfather or some bullshit, and when he does, he goes through remorse and whatever and becomes the Batman himself. that'd be pretty sick.

A mugger

More like Batman won't rape the Joker and Gordon will finally snap

>Gotham
Wait a fucking minute, I thought his name was the Mosquito Man? Now his name is Gotham? Why does the city in the post-credists sequence have the same name as the man who took the briefcase? Is this some psychological inception shit?

This guy

Played by Zack Snyder

Bill Wilson can only think of people as representing an entire abstract collective. It's why he calls himself CIA and anyone who's from Gotham, Gotham.

this goofy fucker.

THE DELEGATES, BATMAN, ONLY YOU CAN END MY ETERNAL SSSSUFFERING

Himself. Well. his dark alter ego who he does battle with in a delusional state.

Joker, and then there'd be some deep kino where he realizes his entire life revolved around harassing batman and he has nothing left and kills himself

>kills his only friend

Damian Wayne

A man with mouth seeking bullets.

Suicide

a banana peel.

This guy

It would have to be Harvey Dent. Two Face is literally Bats failures incarnate, and was once a trusted ally on the level of Gordon bromance (pic related).

Too bad we haven't seen a well written two face in the past millennia. At least we can count on Joker story lines until the sun fades out.

Superman

The only way it would be acceptable would be sacrificing himself to save the city

every batman fan knows it has to be some punk with a gun that kills batman. he should die in some back alley somewhere, tragically. Then batgirl or nightwing or even superman find him, saddened by his completely pointless death. he deserved better, but even he always knew it would end this way, and it didn't matter, it was still worth it, if it meant he could stop what happened to him from happening to one more little boy out there somewhere.

Should be like Omar from The Wire.

It's like poetry

Islam.