Don't think she is funny, her stand up is terrible but Id smash easily

Don't think she is funny, her stand up is terrible but Id smash easily

one suspected-human
resembling
so many farm animals

I would smash, but I would keep it a secret.

Her pissing on Spicey gets me hard

What's up with this cunt? I haven't met a single person who likes her, yet the media keeps pushing her.

from her new movie Snatched

you people make me sick

cum all over those freckles on her belly

Same here OP. I'd go balls deep and make her pussy overflow with my cum

She a dumb fat cunt. She looks like a cabbage patch kid with downs.

OP, has low standards. Must be a uglyfag. Also shes a content thief.

I aint gonna lie, I've fucked women that were fat, that were terrible looking, that I held in absolute contempt. And even I wouldnt fuck this disgusting bitch.

lol all you virgins would fuck her. hell you probably wouldn't last a minute betting a blowie from the piggy.

betafag cunt. Why not go for more... desirable people?

Ah, so now I see why she's popular in America: sad, desperate people want to fuck her.

i would smash her face in...

sure kek
what are you trying to justify?
the mind recoils

Someone on the internet posted a photo gallery entitled "Potato? Or Amy Schumer?" and fuck if I could tell the pictures of her from pictures of tuberous root vegetables.

>net worth: $16M
I'd blow loads in her until I'm sloshing cum out of her pussy with every thrust. Get that bitch pregnant and live the good life just taking care of a kid a living in Amy's mansion while she tours and does movies. Hell, she'd probably toss me a few thousand a week just for spending money.

My thoughts exactly. If she's as slutty as she appears/claims to be, should be an easy win.

So wait most of you dipshit faggots won't fuck her but will fuck fake everywhere fake Kim Kardashian? Hahaha wow just wow..just shows how you Virgins really work! Tell me what's the difference between the two of em????????

One is an unfunny cow. The other's an unfunny drama queen

only if she eats my ass too.

What kind of a life, what must have happened to a man to bring their standards so low?

Have some dignity, faggot. She looks like someone stuffed 3 dead pigs into a leather sack and probably smells like a piece of rotten tilapia that was eaten then puked up by a dog then pissed on by a homeless man and left in the sun in Las Vegas in August to rot for 6 weeks.

I would suck her toes and bury my tongue in her arsehole until she screamed.

Smash with a brick

Nutted

Nice dubs fag

I'd tell the world i smashed that feminist joke of a shill slam pig with my stunted trump voting Republican twig bits.

How much more fuckable she would be if she actually had lips (pic related)

Honestly, id fuck her and id probably like it.
Im into chicks her size and weight.
I think she is tallentless but if given the chance, id ride that miss piggy gravy train all the way to the bank.
Now im thinking about her cunt. Fuck. All the chicks ive been with that have been her size had one great thing in common. They get wet very easily and when I say wet I mean FUCKING SOAKING!

we surveyed 100 people..

her actual talent is being fat. if she were skinny nobody would give a fuck about her. this is the truth and nobody can deny it.

a challenger appears

A bridge too far.
I read she needed to be rushed to hospital recently. Almost came. But alas. Still alive.

There is no comparison between Kim Kardashian and Amy Schumer.

Only a fucking meh-bleh poser would deny that Kim Kardashian isn't fucking beautiful.

Nigger cock

All points invalid

Would cave her head in with a hammer then abuse her corpse anally in the forest/10

Beautiful in the most cynical way, really. All of her striking "features" have been artificially modified based on a shallow hollywood model of beauty.

And hey, I love thicc ass ladies like her. But everything about her is a calculated image to sell.

Fair enough-

But still, there is no comparison between her and Schumer.

She IS a short, fat hairy hobbit and I'd still tear that up.

The guy that raped her didn't do it hard enough.

ew, also her head is SO SMOL

Who wouldn't fucking wreck that?

True story Sup Forumsro kim k is very fuckable, if she flapped that puss out for me I'd be hard pressed to pass it up, wrecked buy nignogs or not