Is this haircut a turn off for girls?

Is this haircut a turn off for girls?
Pic related is not me, but i have that cut.
Looking far from as good as that guy tho.
Should i get rid of this hairstyle? Will i have better chances with girls then?

how long have you had the haircut and what made you decide to get it? how old are you?

>how long
6y
>why
every boy had it
>how old

Yeah, it's your haircut holding you back with the ladies. Definitely not the fact that you're the kind of Sup Forumstard who comes here for hair advice.

so you have all your hair? that's the main thing. if you have it all then you can try another style

some chicks will love the hairstyle in your pic related. if you're a neet i'd replace that with a smarter more professional cut. if you're a successful graphic designer then your pic related is a suitable cut

Depends on you body type and your facial structure. You want to get a good hair style that works with you. This guy obviously works, but it might not work for you.
pic related, the haircut will work for some people, specially asians, but not for this dude.

If you don't wanna give yourself away, that's find, but if you could post a pic (cover your eyes or some shit) they we'd help you out better

It's not your hairstyle. It's you.

Shave the sides and ask your barber what you should do with the top. This isn't 2012, fix your shit

>body type
weak and thin
>face
pretty normal, nose a lil bigger, forehead is big that's what kept me from changing my hair
>pic
hang on

This haircut is like super 2008 ish

i know
>forehead is big that's what kept me from changing my hair

you dont need to draw even more black cocks on your face, just shorten your hair for fucks sake, its not like it will not grow back if it looks shitty

OP, I'm a girl and the answer to all 3 of your questions is yes. I wouldn't even give the stock photo guy a chance with that haircut.

ok thanks for the advice

Well since we can't discern your facial structure the only thing I have to say is that your hair looks like fucking Coconut Head from Ned's declassified - that being said if you had the haircut in the OP pic I'd blow ya but I'm gay

proof you're a girl?

Fuck dude get a hair cut.

You look young enough as it is. Start lifting and go to a barber shop with a pissed off old white guy, bonus points if his wife is a nagging bitch and he plays golf.

Then tell him you want a hair cut that makes you look like a man. He'll make some smart ass remark that actually cuts you deep because of how true it is, then you'll finally get a haircut that makes you look mature.

I've been called that once, i take that as a pretty clear sign i should cut it off

Get a haircut that is more "rectangular" by nature. Too round with not enough definition. This cut would work better if you were rounder as a person, but since you have a thin body type, you'll end up looking like

dude of course i will ask ppl on Sup Forums anonymously instead of asking any friends bc they will just try to be nice and won't give me an honest opinion

3 fade to 1 on the sides, 5 on top in the back, longer length as you go forward, sweep front to the side or else you'll look like a shitty version of Leon Kennedy.

yeah i've heard that it looks more manly if the sides are shorter than the top

not a native speaker and I don't get what you were writing. Could you explain it easier?

Those as the lengths of the guards your barber uses. They're labeled with numbers. Tell your barber those are the lengths you want.
0 is no guard. Fade means blending the hair lengths. So it'll go 3,2,1 progressively shorter I the sides.

I typically recommend the top being longer, otherwise your head looks like a complete circle ie fag. Really ask your barber to just give you a haircut that looks professional. If you tell him toy want to get laid, he'll probably laugh then give you a damn fine haircut. Your barber knows more than you about what hair styles work, so you're better off deferring to their opinion.

He's saying you fade your hair on the side so it goes from a 1 (clipper guard length) to whatever the fuck on top but you don't want the top to be too thick or you'll look like a potato then have longer bangs and swoop that shit to the side. Still covers most of the forehead and keeps you from lookin like a shitty version of "leon Kennedy" accurate

Faggot

Lol it's just hair, who gives a fuck. Just have it how you want it

It looks like something a gay guy would have, so while it may not necessarily be a turn off, it could send mixed signals.

Also that's some justin beiber shit and is laughably bad. Cut it.

thanks
>calling a faggot a faggot in a thread where a faggot is trying to become a non-faggot
>pointing out the obvious

this is bullshit

i was only ever able to get girls with that hair, and since i cut it women ignore me

Just get the generic ass short on the sides a lil longer on top and hair wax it to the side. So many people have that cut because it fits most face shapes and is "in" right now, meaning it can get you laid.

this

thank you guys.

the hair looks good as is. i like it

if you think a new hairstyle is the solution to your problems, you're delusional

But you're not a girl. All of my guy friends told me it looks fine.

>if i don't look like a faggot will women assume i am straight?

Fucking lol

yea
its outdated by over 5 years and it looks teeny.

>implying my life is a mess

if you wanted long hair you could at least give it a styled cut, shit. its just bowl city there dude. im 23, long hair works better for me and i at least cut it to where its not just a bowl look, it has some sort of style. fix that. also most people will say "bruh lift" but thats fucking chad like and if your goal is girls then prepare for sluts. unless thats the kinda thing youre going for

jesus christ

that style doesnt work on him tho, but ill agree in that op looks like a cut like that could do him some justice

>Implying it isnt

can you post an example pic of your style?

That's not even a haircut. That's just a bowl of hair. A helmet. A shapeless blob. Fix it.

It's not. Only thing bothering me is that i'm a virgin. Not like I have crippling depression

Stop stacking the deck against yourself then, that haircut is a long range vagina deflector

Post a pic of u
Because its probably just u
Faggot

That haircut means one of 2 things:

a) old photo from the 2000s of someone who would definitely be a trap, but they hadn't heard of it at that point

b)someone who currently wants to be a trap, but is too scared to admit it so hides under a gay haircut, but one which went out of fashion for anyone (including gay people) almost 20 years ago