What breed of dog should I get Sup Forums?

What breed of dog should I get Sup Forums?

A corb

husky

egyptian pharaoh hound

i've got one, fucking pussy magnet

aussie sheperd

im too lazy to image it but get this

thank me later

What breed hates niggers the most?

Aww I had one, he was such a good dog, bit of a dope

Sure is Summer

Nothing Jap

Jap dogs are the absolute worst. Stubborn, prone to fighting and completely untrainable.

Boxer

Belgian mallinois

Wolf

Greatest dog breed on the planet

>breed of dog
depends on what you need from a dog
if you don't need anything at all from a dog, then it depends on what is your type of personality

if you're looking for a pet, you should get a little nigger boy

A golden retriever.

By far the best breed imo

Get a shelter dog, if you are serious.

Pitbull.

Dogue De Bordeaux

MASTER RACE

yes

have you ever had a dog before?
no
Golden Retriever

yes
German Shepherd

expert dog owner
Akita-Inu

I've got an am staff (type of pitbull) and a black lab. Both great, they play like morons all day. The pit destroys shit I leave outside though, so you might have to watch where you leave things.

DDB Greatest dogs.

none, get a cat

Fuck that shit, they're almost all abused and require a fucking fortune in fees and adoption fees.

It would be easier on you to adopt a chink baby in comparison to that garbage.

Just find a breeder in your state and get something like a Collie dog or golden retriever if you want a dog that is actually inteligent.

Get a Bullmastiff if you want a dog that's going to be protective and "mean" if you don't train it a lot.

Get shih tzu or poodle if you're a fag/doing it for chicks attention and want something that's no maintenance.

I had a patterdale terrier that hated black guys

Husky

labs are the reason "mans best friend" is a term

You've butchered its ears and tail.

Bernese mountain dog

A fortune? It's like $50 tops.

Also it's not hard to spot an abused dog, just spend an hour with it and you'll know.

Fox terrier, mine killed all 8 of my neiberhood cat...best dog evah

I have a yellow lab. You're right, but they are almost untrainable until they're 4. There was literally a warning in an electric fence shock collar set I saw that said, "if you have a yellow lab, you will want a more powerful shock."

Rhodesian ridgeback.

Hungarian horntail

Whaat? You live in the ghetto or something?

It's more like 500++++ and shit like "We'll come to your home to make sure it's suitable!"

Assuming it doesn't need crap like a neutering either.

Beautiful dog. I knew one that ate rocks, though, and had several successive abdominal surgeries to remove them. Never learned not to eat rocks.

Where do you live? I've adopted in both nyc and Tennessee and it was cheap as hell and no questions asked.

I used to think poodles were gay, but since I take my dog to the dog park really often, I've gotten to see a bunch of them and they're actually pretty cool dogs.
Working class dog, really smart, people and dog friendly, low maintenance besides grooming.
Would recommend

Same here. I never paid more than around 50 dollars.

Too be fair hes asking the question that matters most.

Get yourself a pitbull cross/rottweiler, if a police force uses it your good too. No dogs hate niggers this needs to be trained into them.Just make sure that when your dog does maul them it mauls them to death. Say the guy attacked you and use castle law/hold your ground etc.

The worst possible outcome would be for the nigger to survive, not only do you lose the dog but you also have a lawsuit.

Happy hunting!

see