If you defend yourself from being assaulted you are a terrible human being

>if you defend yourself from being assaulted you are a terrible human being

Why does everyone hate Joe Mixon?

Because short of a woman stabbing you to death its frowned upon to hit them in self defense.

Unnecessary roughness.

All he had to do what shove/ push the bitch.

No one has a problem with self defense, but it's a stretch to pummel someone with the force he used when they don't pose a legitimate threat to your safety, much like how you don't have the right to shoot someone because they slap you. He should've just restrained her, not knock her to the floor - that was uncalled for

>striking some that hard who's 3/4 your size

He started it by calling her friend a fag

Sup, cucks.
Sometimes if someone wants to fight then the only way to stop them is massive retaliation. Think she'll hit him again?

This guy gets it.

two things
>the girl thought she was dealing with someone raised in a two parent household
finds out
>nigga she aint even flinch when I try an shook her with muh mead lean fake, bitch laid her hands on me, OH HELL NAW
overhand knockout punch on a hundred pound woman

Thats the good news. I was on his side before that even after the video came out. He was in the right and she got a dose of equality.

then he came out with all the excuses
>oh lawdy I almost got knocked out she hit me so hard suh
>she called me a nigger suh
>I was scared suh, she coulda killed me offissuh

Im glad his lawyers tried to destroy the video and instead of it being released years ago and him being a viable draft selection, now he wont even become a UDFA or invited to the combine.
less money he has the less money she gets.

I mean he was right to be a loathsome violent despicable lowlife nigger and thats a tough pill to swallow.
I'm glad he knocked that bitch out. She deserved it.
But when he starts going with the "she wuz raciss and hit me so hard I was scared" bullshit. that nigger deserved jail time.

15 yard penalty. Repeat 1st down.

Stoops needs to be fired for protecting this nigger
>done nothing but sweep it under the rug and block critics
>asked what if it was your daughter savagely brutalized instead?
>SHUT IT DOWN

fuck him. hope is daughter is raped by a pack of niggers.

Wasn't he suspended for a whole year?

suspension was turned into a redshirt after he did community service and took counseling

Stoops is the coach
and the RB did get "suspended" aka redshirt year of strength and conditioning training after an "Alford Plea" meaning he didnt deny wrongdoing but was "sentenced" to 100 hours community service

white woman bleed a lot

some retarded mouthy chick got blasted out by a hood rat. She got what she deserved and he sat out a year and probably won't get drafted

eh, seems pretty fair to me

double dubs speaks truth

Women all want to be equal until something like this happens. If women were really equal this story wouldn't make any headlines.

People would care less if he didn't hit a young, pretty white girl.

From what I heard Mixon was trying to pick them up by making for of the gay dude with them. Nobody but Mixon claimed a racial slur was used. Breaking her face in 4 places justifies expulsion tbb

>defending a nigger breaking some chick's face

listen I understand most modern women are terrible people but this stance reeks of virgin/edginess

>that screenshot cumpilation

he's going back to school famalam

this

>pummel

He threw a single punch, and she crumpled like a sack of shit.

Not his fault the person who chose to physically assault him was utterly incapable of taking a single punch.