Is it worth it at all to move to Norway?

I mean, is it socially liberal there like the other Scandi countries? How religious are people?

Why would you leave the best country on earth for one of the worst?

Do you intend to work or just mooch off our welfare?

fuck off, we're full

>socially liberal
Do you mean that in the proper academic sense or in the meme Sup Forums sense?

but it's the other way round, he's leaving one of the worst for the best.

its a mix of liberalism and uppity norwegian pride (for what exactly i dont know, cheeseslicer?)

their religion is more about society than belief in god.
Confirmation is a big event because you get money from everyone, the state is still not secular but they dont have a problem with gays or whateversexuals and so on..

I feel like America is a dying country with a lot of social unrest waiting to explode; I don't want to raise my future child in such a country

I'm in electrical engineering and plan to pursue a masters in power electronics; I figure engineering jobs are needed in Europe, no?

in the cultural-Marxist sense

No it's a terrible country don't come here.

you probably won't like it, coming from america. compared to there, people are very unfriendly and distant. you'll be isolated.

norway is secular now

>in the cultural-Marxist sense
Then no, it's not. Nor is anywhere else for that matter.

In the actual sense it's fairly liberal and individualist. You're not hassled or prevented from doing most whatever you want.

Still have an official state church desu. Norwegian priests and bishops are still government employees.

im sorry yea thats true as of jan 1 this year

Realistically what you could is apply to companies that have a branch in Norway. Then after a few years ask to be transferred to the Norwegian branch. Transferring within a company is a common way of moving abroad. Plus the company will help you with moving costs and housing

>their religion is more about society than belief in god.

that's good then

I lost all my friends since highschool and college, so no worries in that regard

So its schools aren't culturally Marxist like Varg said they were?

>So its schools aren't culturally Marxist
No. If that was actually the case then Breivik wouldn't have acted alone.

>we're full

>UK
>243,610 km2
>almost 64 million people

>Norway
>323,802 km2
>barely above 5 million people

OH you are overflowing!

All of Britain is inhabitable. Large chunks of Norway is winter, wasteland bullshit. If you're not a hunter you have to live in the small areas that can support cities, towns and villages.

compare our nature to UK's nature

Nevermind, guess Norway's joined the secular club as of this year. Bet Denmark will do the same soon enough.

norway + chile would be the best country ever

Try and stop me

You try and do it. It'll take time and money to just visit Norway from outside nordics and EU. Staying permanently, even more so.

norwegians are massive ameriboos but since you're a nerd they won't like you very much

this

not really
they like american things but they all think americans are stupid as hell, especially now that you have a meme president

norwegian girls love outgoing american men