*chokes in the finals*

CHI

CHA

>I trusted you!
>You were the chosen one!

>implying Messi didn't perform as bad Higuain in all of the finals

*as bad as Higuain

3 (THREE) finals

Messi at least created some chances on both games against chile.
This cunt's only purpose on the team was miss them, much like Aguero and Lavezzi.
Against germany he was pretty bad, though.

He missed that one chance and the free kick at the end. Other than that he was pretty much pocketed by the Germans. And he still managed to get the ball to the box and create a bit but as usual he got no support.

Both were good in the finals, you take memes too seriously

Higuaín missed a goal against Germany and a goal against Chile but in both cases he created the chance from nothing, stealing the ball between the opponent defender and the goalkeeper. You can't blame him for missing it
Messi was good in all finals, specially in those against Chile

If you think they can only play in good level if they score you should watch more football and read less memes

Can someone explain to me this weird phenomenon where someone shits on this barely literate mong and a few americans always get triggered?

*misses penalty*

He only missed in a non-oficial cup hosted in the USA

In real cups he's scored

Is Greasy man really a world class player? He's only had one world class season so far. Someone like Obama Yang has had 2 great seasons yet he isnt rated as highly as Aunty twahn

>Obama Yang has had 2 great seasons
What did he win? If he had such a good season he wouldn't still be playing for Dortmund

Yes. He is one of he best strikers put there. Plays well as an AM. And converted for France against meme teams when France was choking. Not even joking France was just moments away from being disqualified by meme teams in euros.

Dortmund are a good club though, they just hit a rough patch with injuries. If Dortmund is a small club then so is Atletico.

In the last 3 years Atlético reached 2 CL finals and won a league title, you can't compare it with Dortmund

Dortmund won the league in 2012 and reached the CL final in 2013. You're literally proving my point.

But back then Obamayoung didn't play

And Griezmann wasnt involved in reaching the 2014 CL final or winning the league that season.

I never rated Griezmann

Just said Dortmund is worse than Atlético and that Aubameyang is overrated

>mfw even Dybala choked the yesterday final
What's wrong with Argies?

Why doesn't Higgy have that footylad look?

That Dortmund window has closed though, Atleti is still top 5

>tips

OUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

It's a problem with management, my man

What the fuck was Allegri doing? His Juventus side should not have to go through penalty kicks against that AC Milan side