Do hot girls get jealous when you fuck ugly girls?

Do hot girls get jealous when you fuck ugly girls?
Does nailing ugly girls as a decently attractive guy make hot girls want to fuck you more?

Example: Say you take an ugly gril to a bar and after pumping her for a week or so and dumping her, you go out alone and want to try and mack on the bartender who previously served you and said gril. Are you more likely or less likely to be laid?

HI VIRGIN!!!!!
WOMEN ARE JEALOUS CUNTS. YOU CAN TALK TO A 70 YEAR OLD IN A WHEEL CHAIR AND A 10 WOULD GET JEALOUS.

HAVE YOU EVE TALKED TO A FEMALE? THEY ARE FUCKED UP WITH THAT SHIT.

Don't worry so much, the fact that you truly don't give a shit about anyone's opinion is very attractive to women. They can smell insecurity

More, its a common tactic to go to a bar and hit on the ugliest girl to pick up the hottest.

HI VIRGIN!!!!! KEEP READING THOSE PUA BOOKS YOU KISSLESS VIRGIN.

WOMEN CARE ABOUT ONE THING AND ONE THONG ONLY: LOOKS AND AS THEY GET OLDER, MONEY.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE EITHER: GOOD FUCKING LUCK WITH AN 8-10

POST A PIC WITH YOU AND YOUR GIRL: 100% GUARANTEE YOU HAVEN'T CHANGED YOUR PANTS OR DIAPER IN 3 WEEKS.

In most cases yes because the hot ones realize they can't win with just their looks like they normally do so it cuts deep. They feel the need to prove "I'm hotter than that girl, and I have a better personality too". In your case, no. Bar tenders never fuck patrons and if they do it won't be because they saw one dating an ugly chick.

>In most cases yes because the hot ones realize they can't win with just their looks like they normally do so it cuts deep.

HI VIRGIN!!!!!!!!

MAYBE I SHOULD INTRODUCE YOU TO NATYLA OVENCHKIN. A 8-10 FEMALE CAN GET AWAY WITH MURDER YOU KISSLESS FAT FUCKING VIRGIN.

Um. The dating the ugly one trick only works on girls who are friends. And then they are more likely to want to steal you because all girls secretly hate and want to hurt each other.

>WOMEN CARE ABOUT ONE THING AND ONE THONG ONLY: LOOKS AND AS THEY GET OLDER, MONEY.

Really? That's weird because I've seen ugly manlets with no money fuck 8/10 grils

FINALLY!!! SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY LEAVES HIS BASEMENT.

IT'S CRAZY HOW CLUELESS B TARDS ARE ABOUT WOMEN. WOMEN ARE CATTY CUNTS DEVOID OF ALL COMPASSION. THE EVOLVED TO FUCK OVER EACH OTHER OT GET THE BEST MATE,

>Really? That's weird because I've seen ugly manlets with no money fuck 8/10 grils

CORRECTION: YOU "READ" ABOUT UGLY LITTLE SHITS FUCKING ATTRACTIVE WOMEN ONLINE....I AM SURE 100% OF THOSE STORIES ARE TRUE.

GO OUTSIDE KID. FIND AN ATTRACTIVE FEMALE WITH HER DUDE. HE'S WEALTHY OR ULTRA GOOD LOOKING . REAL WORLD IS HARSH KID. STAY IN MUMMY'S BASEMENT.

From personal experience when ever women see you fucking another girl ugly or not" it makes them wanna fuck you .

Wrong, I go to the clubs and see ugly manlets grinding on their hot girlfriends. Seen it many times actually, so kys.

Is that Victoria Lombers, user?

I think it just makes you less attractive

SURE FAT FUCK. IN WHAT FUCKING WORLD DO YOU LIVE IN THAT ATTRACTIVE FEMALE, WHO CAN CHOSE ANY MANY THEY WANT, CHOSE A 5'4" UGLY GUY?

OH...THAT'S RIGHT: MUMMY'S BASEMENT.

HERE'S A HINT FAT SHORT FUCK: WOMEN DESPISE FAT MEN AND SHORT MEN.IF YOU ARE BOTH YOU ARE REALLY FUCKED.

this x 1000000

>Do hot girls get jealous when you fuck ugly girls?
don't know? I'm not a hot girl. I wish I was though

How shitty is it to be that ugly girl? Thats like being a drainpipe.

Sisqo detected.

Spoken like a true btard that never leaves his basement.

BEING AN UGLY GIRL > BEING AN UGLY GUY LIKE YOU. TRUST ME. WOMEN RUN THE WORLD. LIKE IT OR NOT THEY CALL THE SHOTS SINCE MEN ARE BETA FAT FUCKS THESE DAYS

SURE FAT FUCK.LET ME GUESS : WOMEN LOVE SHORT FAT MEN AND LOVE SPENDING FRIDAY NIGHTS TENDING TO HER FAT FUCK BF AND HIS MOM SERVING THEM PIZZA POCKETS WHILE HE PLAYS XBOX AND SURFS ONLINE IN SHIT STAINED WALMART 52" JEANS?

WHAT A FUCKING CLUESSLESS FAT FUCK YOU ARE.

>implying the world isn't run exclusively by ugly men in big leather chairs. The only reason you would want to be a women is for easy sex. If your main conscience in life is how to get easy sex you are no different from the thousands of basic, idiot normies that did accomplishing nothing.

AS I SAID FUCK FACE: YOU ARE WEALTHY OR GOOD LOOKING TO GET 8-10'S. YOU ARE NEITHER THUS U R HERE ON A FRIDAY NIGHT.

NOW GO TELL MUMMY TO WARM YOU UP SOME MILK.

fucking cringe...mamma!!! summer's back

kek

I think the only time this would work is if you're an absolute prize looks-wise, or you're rich as fuck. And of course like the one user said, they're all friends. This is because when a hot/concieted female sees a very good looking guy with an ugly, it becomes somewhat of a competition, theres lotd of 8's that gold dig so there's that too

What the fuck is this cruise-controlling autist doing? How did me even manage to acquire that much salt?
Is it that you're short, fat, and always get rejected? God damn, son, go see a psychiatrist, I'm pretty sure they have pills for people like you.

>becomes
Pls. It was a competition before, they just then have an excuse to play.

I'm an old fag nigger

But if a guy is by himself what's there to compete for? If they're attractive they know it's not a challenge, when the guy is with someone it's a challenge to sway them away from them

What I mean is that the competition is always running to be the "best" however they quantify it. It's only a matter of if there are pieces on the board.

Makes sense