Tfw crashed my dads super expensive car and he is probably going to kill me once he gets home

>tfw crashed my dads super expensive car and he is probably going to kill me once he gets home

I just wanted to say that I love all of you guys, it has been a very fun time.

provide proofs.

he'll just be mad for a while
or if he's one to hold a grudge, he might never like you again
everything will be OK :)

Also this isn't an international post so kill yourself /r9k/ fuckwit.

Just say a Pole stole it and then crashed it into another pole.

Doesn't insurance exist in Germany?

JUST
It does but I'm not insured for my Dads car

just a little scratch
just get him to say that he was driving it for your insurance claim

It is just a car

Its not a little scratch though, the lower body needs to be connected to the upper one but its detached. This will probably cost at least 1000 euros

Eh, it's just a scratch, it's functional. Just get your dad to pay for the repairs, don't drive the car again you autist.

Oh for fucks sake its not that bad.
Man up, say you fucked up and it will be easily repaired.

When will they let me fug best kot?

>the lower body needs to be connected to the upper one but its detached
Just barely, it's not a big deal. Your dad will get mad, but I doubt he's gonna beat you because of it.

Oh boy OP I can relate.

I'm 24 now but when I was 18, I crashed my father's 1969 Chevelle SS. He owned the car since 1975 and it was his prized possession. He let me drive it on occasion and let me take it out for a first date. I was showing off, went around a corner and lost the rear end, over corrected my steering and hit a post. Me and my date were fine but the car was totaled. That was the first and only time I ever saw my father cry. It was terrible but he forgave me. It just took some time.

He started restoring a new one last year using the wreck as a part's car. I'm going to surprise him and have it painted this summer.

Just be honest and tell him right away. Nothing else to do.

He is going to cut your fingers off with scissors and boil you in a cauldron! Fear the parental figure!

You don't know my Dad he gets very angry with me. I was going out with a girl and I wanted to impress so I literally begged him to give me his car. He loves his car a lot but he agreed under the condition that I will not do any bullshit that will harm the car in anyway. He will probably fuck me in the ass

Yeah, but if you lie to him, it'll hurt a lot more.

I could say that somebody crashed into me and then fled. The car is relatively big and doesn't fit into most parking spaces so it kind of stands on the road a bit

>super expensive car
>stock rims and tyres
doesnotcompute.jpg

Its an Audi A7 and we bought it a few months ago for 50.000 Euros. That is pretty expensive if you ask me

Don't lie.

Your Dad will be the kind of person who will catch onto you lying to him.

Tell him the true.

So you have 50k but no enough money for repairs and/or insurance???

Sounds like uncle leasing has his hand in this.

The problem is not money, its the fact that I crashed it. Also insurance for me would cost more than a 1000 euros a month, so my father decided to buy a smaller car so that I don't have to pay insurance for his expensive car. We have enough money but my dad will be very angry with me when he sees that I crashed his car

i am just teasing. calm your testicles. anyway, suck it up and admit your wrongdoing. it will be fine eventually

Take the ass fucking like a real man, he'll rage at you and you'll both hate each other for a long time but that's just the way things are.

hope he does actually kill you rich baby

>a7
Middle class car desu senpai
And if he doesn't have insurance the car would be illegal you need insurance in every European country in order to drive and own a car

Fuck off, my father had to work his entire life and he made it, we were poor as fuck but we made it out of the poorlife

He does have insurance, but only for him and my mother. Meaning that if I fuck up, the insurance won't pay

>le first world problema

Course he has to work all his life, he's German.

He can clame he drove The car
He damage is minor maybe 600-900£ damages
They won't investigate unless he has made clames before

You had a worse night then I did.

No success with trolling tonight... You crashed something into something while being inside of one of those somethings.

It's a write off mate, you're fucked

Lying never gets you anywhere, always tell the truth

stop fucking trolling I'm already nervous as fuck

""""""""""""""""""""""""""crashed""""""""""""""""""""""""""

If your father does clame he is he driver And it turns out you were both you and him would go to prison for fraud
Now please fuck off back to KC

Yeah nah, you'll never drive that again. May as well get it towed to the nearest junkyard.

I guess I'll just tell him the truth and take the beating. I'll probably have to work to pay for the damage as well but whatever

This desu
Bazza is a qualified car broken judged

There's only one thing to do. Kill your dad and make it look like he died in this crash.

>I'll probably have to work to pay for the damage as well but whatever

No shit, its called consequences

>get beaten by your parents as an adult
uhh... kys

You need to be 18 to post here

My father is a ruskie and he will beat the shit out of me as long as I live in his house

>Audi A7 Sedan-Coupe
That's a car aesthetistfags buy to make sure they made it in life, your dad probably worships it, I do as well

Seek asylum in a neighbouring nation now

lmao the putin shill will get his deserved beatings that come from true traditional values he loves so much.

I'm not a putinshill fuck Putin and fuck Russia why do you think we're in Germany in the first place

>Dad works hard
>""""we"""" made it

~500€
its fucking nothing

Well at least it isn't the S7 or RS7

Did you hit a white wall while reversing? Looks a bit too high for a curb and you're obviously not being persecuted by a victim but the separation looks weird.

Just tell your father you parked it and came back and found it damaged, questioned bystanders and they identified a so and so driver, add a lot of detail but not too much to raise suspicion

Godspeed user

>spoiled rich kid getting beaten to death by his raging psychopath father for scratching one of his toys

is there anything better in this world?

It was a pitch road I reversed into, and I hit the wall while doing so. There was a small metal thingy for the gates and I didn't see it, so I'm guessing the metal thing seperated the upper and lower parts

If the insurance or police find out we've been lying we go into jail. Perhaps we could just repaint it which would cost a few hundred euros at max

>OP is wasting the precious little time he has left in this world on blogpost on Sup Forums

this 2bh. The car looks damaged enough.

Oh I forgot, you live in a first world nation with non-corruptible police

Okay something to calm you down, purchase a can of car polish and get rid of the white paint, reduce the separation a bit to buy some time.

Tell mom if she would protect you

Or at this point, man up and tell dad, he might respect you enough to avoid subjecting you to inhuman slavery

My dad comes home in 20 minutes, its too late my Sudanese friend. If the thread is still up I'll update, otherwise just assume I'm dead

This happens, you will come out wiser and stronger bro

My first scratch annoyed me a lot but I read a bit and undertook all repairs, and now every car-related issue in the family is managed by me

he's gonna send you to camp for this one
don't shower

>muh audi
you would be better off crashing his dick
run away from home

RIP
Remember don't lie or you'll get the special dick

Just say I stole it

Just say it was a pole who scratched the car with his bike.
Break off the side mirror to be sure.

this works too

Where are you op

OP is kill

I'd kick off your side mirror you bourgeois pussy.

Stop kicking off side mirrors

>2 hours and 19 minutes ago
F

F :'(

rip in peace, friend

F rip in pieces, OP

RIP OP

savagely murdered by his father

F

>parents letting their kids drive their cars
I remember how I drove at that age; I probably shaved 50,000 miles off the lifespans of both my parents' cars. Seems like the best option is to encourage kids to buy a non running shitbox at age 14 and spend the next two years figuring out how to fix it.

Just buy some silver nail polish, he won't notice for a while, don't use the car anymore from now and when he finally notices the damage after some time he will probably think he did it himself.

>super expensive
>audi
LMAO
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

REV

UP

YOUR

BUM

He can just say he scratched it and then you would pay him the difference.

Stop buying German cars.

this

>Just buy some silver nail polish,
That will honestly look just as obvious.

The father will beat him up for possessing said fag item, yes

OP here, my dad didn't fucking notice, and I told him that I didn't go with his car but with mine and he believed it. I will keep it a secret until he sees it and when he asks me about it I will pretend like I dom't know whats going on. I guess I made it though I'm still afraid he may find out

good luck

i hope you do pull this off

unless your dad is some dumb drunkard he's gonna know it was you

If your dad gets mad he's an ass.
Shit happens, as long as you didn't make big errors on the road.

you are going to get so fucking rekt

worst tactic

hes gonna be even more pissed now because you're a liar and a coward and he's gonna kill you twice

>i don't think you know what a write off means
>oh, but the insurance companies do

i can relate because this is the exact kind of kick the can bullshit i would have pulled at your age, but this is a terrible idea and will make things 100 times worse

wtf OP you just did the worst possible thing. If he's using his car any time soon he'll notice and you're gonna get fucked