My gf just asked me "I want to ask you something. Just out of curiosity...

My gf just asked me "I want to ask you something. Just out of curiosity. What would you think if i told you i met someone new?"

Help Sup Forums

Pic related, my mind feels just like that. I think i'm fucked already

tell her goodbye and kick her to the curb

fuck her, get a new pussy. The end

She's bad at jokes tho

Maybe, just maybe, she wants to know that she's important to you, girls like to feel treasured (I'm drunk and English it's not my language)

Meh, you're fucked already. Well, she has been. Let me guess, you live together?

Ask if she's serious, if she is; curb stomp her to death.
Don't become a cuck, kill her before.

Don't be a fucking cuck. Tell her you'd break up with her. I hope you aren't suffering from oneitis. There are literally millions of women, and at least a few thousand who'd replace her. Pic possibly related.

I'm on it, but she keeps on using sand attack

Tell that bitch that if she's for real y'all are done, don't be a beta, you'll get over that whore fuck that bitch dude

Op here

It's a short long story. We haven't been really good the last month, 2 big fights made us not talk for a week. A few days after the last argument she changed her fb profile picture to one in a bar with a female friend.

Today we met in a cafe to talk and agreed to try again. Now, only a few hours after the meeting, she comes up with this shit

Leave her, she's not worth your time, fuck her

Well, you're out of options. Her in-denial female brain thinks she wants to see you pull some exceptional bullshit to win her back. But, in reality, she's already been dating the ENTIRE time you were apart. The only net positive would be walking away with no show at all, having a backbone, and moving the fuck on. She's not going to chase you down, in any occasion. At the very most, she'll fling herself at you after she gets fucked and dumped a few more times. Be strong.

HOW LONG YOU BEEN TOGETHER? LIVE TOGETHER? DONT THINK YOU NEED TO BE WITH SOMEONE SHE SOUNDS LIKE A CUNT AND ID FUCK HER BUT START TO PROWL FOR BITCHES

Two years and no, we don't live together

DAMN MY NIGGA IM SORRY

JUST ASK HER IF SHE HAS MET SOMEONE AND DONT CUCK

you're fucked already, just get out now before she can do any more damage

when girls fight with they boo they crave nigger dick and impulsively fuck any cock

just a pro tip: love is bullshit, and girls are just going to get bored and pull this shit unless they become compulsed to have babies and live like a family, that will keep them around for a while. They need that constant stream of stimulation. They're going to pull this shit on you the whole time, you just have to give up jealousy and the idea that anyone is YOUR girlfriend, and just get along, doing you. Sad, lonely, but, honestly, how most girls live, except their egos are stroked by dick around every corner, every day, and guys are instantly replaceable.

friendly advice, break up with her. do it.

Best case scenario: She is bi and you could get some threesome action in.
Realistic scenario: She wants to get blacked while you watch.

narcissisticfag here. Op, shes either testing to see how you react, or she me someone new.
So point blank you tell her, " I hope you wouldnt, because that would really make me feel under appreciated.''
*cue sad face*
analyse what she tells you, and use it to your advantage.

in case anyone wants her name: Steph Kegels, naked dot com model, hot affffff

Turn of your fucking caps lock satan, goddamn retard

I get that you're a lonely and bitter NEET but not all women are like that. If you're looking for skanks in a bar maybe, but regular women are more loyal than you might think.

You sound like you have gotten the lucky batch. Most women are very fickle and will sway whichever direction their feeble emotions carry them

Probably thinks he can take her word for anything. There is no loyalty in life, only motivation. Women who are compulsed to do the marriage thing will lock you into their nightmare for as long as they have an interest.

lol take a second and read what you wrote just now
you sound like such a melodramatic faggot
the world isn't as bleak and dreary as you imagine it to be
you need to get out and have some fun once in awhile

The thing is you have not read the cherry on top yet.

As i started afronting her peculiar question by repeatedly writing "What?" She clarifies:

"Because i'm curious
Answer me
Would you block me?
Would you hate me?
Would you think i cheated on you?
Even though we broke up? :doubful face:"

We never actually 'broke up'. Fuck this whore

Thanks Sup Forums

>Would you think i cheated on you?
>Even though we broke up? :doubful face:"
case closed.

some bitches are just crazy
dump her, take a month off, dust off your shoulders and try again

Raw dog that asshole, wipe your shitty dick on her bedsheets, turn 360 degrees and walk away. Bonus points if you blow out her O-ring.

eggos

I'll tell you the same thing I told my wife.
She asked me how I would react if she had an affair.
I calmly told her that we would simply divorce.

She was trying to see if I would get jealous. Instead, she got a lesson in judgment and consequences. See, you can't stop her from cheating on you. Not unless you plan on chaining her up in the basement. If she decides to cheat, you can't stop her.
But you can enforce the consequences for that cheating. In my case, it would have been divorce - instant and irreversible. So she knew the consequences of her decision. No point in getting angry, or shouting, or being upset. Action ==> reaction. Cause ==> consequence. No need for butthurt or violence or anger.

Every woman should know the consequences of their decisions before they make those decisions. That way, there's no feigning ignorance.

god who is this

Honest to god marriage material doesn't pull on/off bullshit. Thats some low-tier tinder garbage.

You two obviously aren't compatible. Call it what it is: Over.

Read this
See it as a nigga asking a cop
>hey would i go to jail if a shot a man?
>just out of curiosity
>would it count if a did it in my trip in mexico last week?