What does Sup Forums think of radiohead?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ih2Ftq3hJoI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck Scaruffi and Fantano, Radiohead are living legends, and the last great rock band.

Never get talked about here

okay, actual unironic fan here, can we talk about how shit Pulk/Pull Revolving Doors is? can't find the album version on youtube youtube.com/watch?v=ih2Ftq3hJoI

>don't question my authority or p...
>well alright I guess
>but don't question my authority

>Fuck Scaruffi and Fantano
>and Fantano
aside from The King of Limbs, Fantano has consistently praised Radiohead. What the fuck are you on about?

ed is underrated

I like Pulk/Pull. Its repetitive yes but it gives you a sense of being anxious and disoriented that goes well with the album.

To me its the equivalent of On the Run on DSOTM

If you remove Pulk/Pull, Morning Bell/Amnesiac and Hunting Bears and replace with them The Amazing Sounds of Orgy, Cutthroat and Kinetic it's a 10/10

Cuttooth*

Sup Forums loves them. the music board has really bad music taste for some reason

tkol is okay, in my opinion. codex was eargasmic, albeit weak and kinda forgettable. i liked bloom and lotus flower too

kpop threads, kanye west threads, memes

yes, the problem is obviously radiohead #triggered

any hype for OKNOTOK?

I Promise is great. I am quite hype.

Fantano always says they're not a very "adventurous" band, but when they go off the wall, it's too much for him to handle. He contradicts himself often when talking about Radiohead

>doesn't prefer amnesiac's morning bell to kid a's annoying morning bell
I like how Radiohead puts pleb filters in their albums. Same goes for feral, idioteque, climbing up the walls, and hunting bears
Amnesiac and OKC were their peak, this is not debatable. Those albums contains 80% of their best songs. Those albums also were the peak of their traditional (okc) and experimental (amnesiac)

part of the problem along with the trash you listed

Kid A is the best

I never said it wasn't

ik, i was jus saying why i liked it :p

I'm so tired of idiots like you thinking that if you took out certain songs and replaced them you'd still have a cohesive album. The only one tat might work would be amazing sounds of orgy at the beginning instead of sardines (which is the CLEAR worst track, not just a atypical Radiohead track you happen to not like). The autistic repetitiveness of kinetic? Don't make me laugh.

jesus christ, you're annoying

How is Hunting Bears not the worst track? It's literally just guitar noodling.

Fuck you muh bleep bloops :)))

There's a reason those tracks are b sides to begin with.

man just imagine future rapping over this

Radiohead sucks.

I'm a pleb and only got into them after hearing their live performance of 15 Step. What should I listen to next from them, if anything?

you suck.

the whole album of OK Computer. one of the best albums in my opinion. then listen to A Moon Shaped Pool

The band has some decent albuns, but the fanbase is just terrible.

It's very polarizing, some people love them and some hate them, it's 50/50.

OK
COMPUTER

quads pls

i think most people who are into rock music like radiohead to some degree

>i think most people who are into rock music like radiohead to some degree
Yes I agree with that statement but I was talking about Sup Forums as a whole.

Not including Worrywort

I really like that song. What gives?

very true my friend. Amnesiac is a b-sides album, and it shows in some songs. would have been better as an EP, or some sort of Kid B/C with Amnesiac and its b-sides

top 5

How To Disappear Completely
The Amazing Sounds Of Orgy
Karma Police
Nude
Climbing Up The Walls (I'm a sucker for Penderecki already)