This board is depressing to see

Everyone on this board so mad. Does anyone here go outside or have good friends irl? Actual question

Nah, I spend all my free time on Sup Forums it is my only home, the only place that feels normal.

Fact: friends are for faggots.

Yes.

This board isn't one person.

Do you have any perception of how vast the user base of Sup Forums let alone Sup Forums is?

I'm pretty sure you are the stupid one and you should delete this.

I have 0 friends. Literally. I used to have a lot. For multiple different reasons, I have no friends now. I don't talk to anyone about anything personal. I have a job, work +40 hrs a week, am social enough at work, married, 2 kids. I work, and do things with the kids when I'm off. Sometimes i go fishing by myself.

I have 2 friends that I regularly hang out with outside of school, and like 5 friends that I know irl and play CSGO with. So, Yes to both questions

your a fagget

Sage this shit but please contribute to Africa general:

Sound depressing? It is. But i don't give a shit cause I'm not a babby.

>embracing the friendship jew

Sounds like a decent life to me, actually.

Yes. The views here get shittier as trump becomes more popular more and morr 12 year old fags run around acting like manchildren. I became a liberal to get away from the uncivil cretins. Then i return to the right to see simular filth. A maggotty bunch of people who don't know how to build a civilization but only whine about its fall. But now i do enjoy now the rough bark of wolves to the soft bleating of sheep. At least these wolves know they need a strong man to lead their mangey paws to the light.

Good friends are hard to come by, I only have one and he is like a brother.

Him aside, politically incorrect horse is the only friend I need now get the fuck out FBI.

I used to have friends, but then I went to rehab to treat an addiction and most of them left. The rest became SJWs over the course of 4 and left.

>Then I met my girlfriend, and suddenly the soul-crushing emptiness of reality wasn't so bad anymore

Thanks for the red pill. Sup Forums once had a meetup and it lasted 4 minutes the assholes found out they dont like each other upon sight. Lots of boys just continue their school yard bullying. Its more about humiliation which is disguised as satire here. The overall IQ here is as low as the left.

Not really. I don't know how to talk to my peers.

Stress level is generally low. Work is challenging enough. The only "depressing" part is when i got shit to get off my chest. I just gotta fig it out myself. Kinda sucks but I'm used to it. Won't go on Sup Forums and vent, i hate whiny fags that do that. Op asked why so depressing, friends?, etc.. fig'd I'd chime in. For the 0 friends crowd.

course of 3 years

Yes i do. I dont know why im here. They dont even make me kek here anymore. They just moan like crusty bitches here.

>Everyone on this board so mad
If you are not mad you are just a useful idiot that hasn't been paying attention for the last 15 years.

Yeah of course. I went up to the local mountain for a trip last weekend.

user the other night wrote this. Some of the most real shit explained right here.

>Having decent morals is mow edgy

So take the gf meme with a grain of salt. It's good now, but it's always work.

I describe a relationship as "putting in 110% effort, for 200% of the time, for something that will always be 'ok' at best"

If you don't think that's worth it, relationships aren't for you.

I don't need friends.

I have you guys.

It's RIGHTEOUS anger.

There's good and bad anger, hate, love, pity, and every other emotion.

It's just getting a lot more extreme politically in the last year, so the jokes and satire are fading away to genuine despair. People would joke, but they can't find any humor in the evil and delusion they see.

>also i think there has been an influx of old people

>tfw

This.

I got a ban for posting a pony. I'll probably get banned for saying I was banned for posting a pony. Really I should just visit my friends, they're expecting me.

Yeah.
I work, go to school, pay outrageous taxes, camp and buy and shoot guns in my free time. Right now I'm saving up for some property in Oregon and a new jeep

I know this feel. It's alright, we're all gonna make it one day

Its being in America. When Im here is the only time I spend most my days posting angrily on Sup Forums. I work as a sailor for 6 months out of the year, when Im out traveling around the world for work (or for pleasure during my time off) away from America, Im outgoing, making friends, socializing, happy, less worried about the future, funny, workout routinely, get laid regularly, drink, party, hit up nightclubs, etc. When Im back in the US though, I dunno, its just suffocating and the tension in the air is so thick. I hate dealing with the average person here, I hate the anti-white and anti-male slurs in the media, I hate American women with a burning passion, I hate how everything is so ghetto and culturally has gone to complete shit. Its much more comfy just to shitpost on Sup Forums indoors. Im even in Hawaii right now for the next three weeks just taking care of some paperwork for my job, have tons of freetime and I can barely be bothered to go outside except to run the most basic of errands. I honestly dont know whatd I do with myself if I had to live and work here year round.

Seriously considering quitting my job to go out for weeks at a time on a scallop boat... i could quit tomorrow, start fishing monday. You're making it more tempting. I'm just torn between not seeing the kids as much. As annoying as they can be sometimes, i don't wanna miss them growing up.