there are much funnier dindus around
why him I don't get it

>Religious People
[Boooooooooooooo]
>Are
[Silence]
>Dumb
[Thunderous Applause]

Dude you can't complain about immigration or globalisation because of colonialism LMAO

Here's what's great about being an Atheist. It's not a religion. I don't have to obsess over it, or tell everyone I know about it. Now let me have a rant about how there's not enough Atheist on tv. Make sure you see my feature length movie about hating religion.

dude I'm from South Africa where black people are treated badly, and the whites are brutally raped and murdered for their skin color, isn't that crazy!~

>White People
[Silence]
>Are
[Silence]
>Dumb
[Silence]

hue

>Donald Trump
[Boooooooooooooo]
>Is
[Silence]
>Dumb
[Thunderous Applause]

>Black People
[Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa]
>Are
[Silence]
>Dumb
[Riots ensue across the nation]

This X is X comedy talk show is starting to wear thin. Hopefully somebody new comes along with a different perspective and rejuvenates the genre.

I honestly cringed pretty hard when he tried to gate crash the RNC

Liberals still fucking haven't updated their tactics when it comes to the right

They're still fucking spouting the same shit they did 15 years ago and wondering why working class people are tired of it

But who?

>HILLARY
[THE AUDIENCE STARTS BOOING AND HISSING OVER THE SOUNDS OF GUNS GOING OFF, CRIES OF "KILL HER," "TRUMP THAT BITCH" ECHO THROUGHOUT THE STADIUM]

>IS
[MANY FAMILIES WITHIN THE RALLY BEGIN TO UNDRESS THEMSELVES, MAGA HATS BEING THROWN IN THE AIR. SUPPORTS NEAR THE BACK BEGIN BUILDING A SMALL WALL FROM THE CLOTHES STREWN ABOUT, CHANTS OF "YOU NEED TO GO BACK" AND "BUILD THE WALL -- KILL THEM ALL" THUNDERING OVER THE STADIUM

>CROOKED
"A HEAPING MASS OF INCEST AND GUNFIRE OVERTAKES THE STADIUM AND SWALLOWS ALL WITHIN IT. AN ASTOUNDING 800m WALL OF CLOTHES TOPPLES OVER AND CRUSHES THE PROTESTERS OUTSIDE. THE SMELL OF IMMIGRANT BLOOD SENDS THE CROWD INTO A FRENZY AS THEY BEGIN TO SLATHER EACH OTHER IN BUTTER AND GREASE AND BEGIN DEVOURING THEIR YOUNG. "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" THUNDERS THROUGHOUT THE STADIUM AS DONALD TRUMP MAKES A QUADRUPLE FORWARD SUMMERSAULT DIVE FROM THE PODIUM, TEARING OFF HIS CLOTHES IN ONE MOTION AND LANDING NAKED IN THE HEAPING MASS, A DROP OF ORANGE IN A SEA OF PASTEY WHITE. FOUR MONTHS LATER HE LOSES THE ELECTION

>when he doesn't get the meme

cringey

I actually really like his stand-up. For some reason he's just so wooden as a talk host.

>it's a butthurt conservatard thread

HEY YOU CANT MAKE FUN OF REPUBLICANS HERE

>when he can't handle the bantz on his conservatard demagogue

>it's a butthurt libtard thread

Seriously?
Again?
Can we stop with the reruns?

>you have to be liberal in order to laugh at cuckcervatives

Oh i am laffin

>being this triggered

He's not even going to win anymore.

now that I see you feel good about yourself regardless it's not cringey anymore
thanks

>triggered
it's just an old Louis CK meme?
oh you're a summerfag/pol

but its not considered being triggered if its making fun of something I dont like.

DELETE IT NOW

>Oh i am laffin

Ah I see you're just passing by from reddit, seeing as how you don't even get our epic memes right.
Enjoy your stay, wittol.

>Wir mussen
[Silence]
>Die juden
[Boooooooooooooo]
>Aus rotten
[Thunderous Applause]

>Donald Trump is a demagogue

>"Hillary funds terrorists and is a corrupt and horrible person and actually thinks American Intervention all over the world is a good idea"
>"BUT TRUMP! WHY NOT HACK TRUMP T-TRUMP TRUMP *votes Hillary*"

Heh. Thank fuck this guy is getting off

You're supposed to present a scenario in which the applause is unreasonable.

This is always worth reposting, really

youtube.com/watch?v=5-EJAIXdGp8

>IT'S A POL EPISODE IN HERE.

>Well Hillary is the only one stopping Trump from getting into the whitehouse so don't attack her or release her dirty laundry

Wow fucking pathetic even for Maher

>It's a "Jojofag gets lost on his way to Sup Forums" episode

Let me help you friend