I'm about to buy one of these, am I making a mistake?

I'm about to buy one of these, am I making a mistake?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46_d5XJ7L5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only if you don't wanna get sucked into buying more

A soda bottle will destroy your ass. Don't make that mistake.

No, they're excellent quality.

Dont fuck dog dicks, ok? Dildo or otherwise, theyre bad for you. Slippery slope kind of thing. You wanna be paying out the ass for a full furry suit later on? You wanna have to explain to your family someday what kind of degenerate you are, only to have them disown you and cross the street when they see you coming? Just don't do it.

What's wrong with human penor?

fourth post best post

It's a can, and no, I'm talking about the red dong, not the black menace.

And, another question, will getting one of the BD minis give my asshole that "I've taken a quadrillion dicks" look?

>What's wrong with human penor?
Boring and disgusting

What makes animal dick better then?

Exciting and exotic, I'm open to suggestions to other alternatives, doesn't need to be a "realistic" animal dick. Just not a nigglet mold.

Can't you find a more socially acceptable form of degeneracy? Why don't you start a pet coke habit or something like that? I hear meth is fun. Gambling can be exciting. Maybe try joining a motorcycle club, and doin' some crime? Take up graffiti street art? Just please, for your own good, don't start fuckin' dog dicks.

I've always disdained animal mimicing genitalia when lurking in furthreads but I guess each to their own.

>I hear meth is fun
Too addicting, also illegal, if the Norwegian government ever made cannabis de-criminalized, I'd take that.
As it stands, fantasy dildos aren't illegal, hence, I want one, seeing as I'm one of those individuals you would qualify as "permavirigins".

Can't you just take short trips to the Netherlands every so often and smoke weed and bang legal hookers like a regular person?

Pretty sure the can they use for that picture is one of those tiny 250 ml cans of coke. Pretty misleading.

Maybe, if I saved up, currently living of student loans, after accommodations and food expenses, I have about $50US a month left.

Actually, that is a good thing, one of the reasons I haven't bought one yet is that I'm worried that it wont fit, smaller is actually better.

i'm curious what you mean by permavirgin, can we get a body pic or something?

Have this, keep in mind that the knot is hard to get in

>can we get a body pic or something?
No, but in short, about to turn 28, zero confidence, major complexes when it comes to how my body looks, one specific detail, my eyes seem to be protruding more than normal.

but like, how in shape are you? are you a fatfuck or something? just hop on grindr, you'll find a man in no time bro, i believe in you.

Yes, buy a jumbo one.

If you are gonna be a faggot you migth ass well go all out.

Go all the way and buy a dragon dildo fag

yes

Not 100% sure because there's no size on the can for reference. I really doubt thats a regular can size though as thats not really 'mini' to be shoving up your ass.

Yes you faggot.

you are, get a bigger one, otherwise you will be done with it too soon. Better to get a big one and work up to it. Builds up your anticipation to take it and makes you work for it

>are you a fatfuck or something?
Overweight, yes, but I don't look fat if I wear a big/lose sweater.

The issue is, I don't want to get one of those assholes that wont close properly when bending over.

i have a friend that baught a medium david and medium ridged dragon (can't remember his name) but when they arrived she was blown away by how big they were, better to go with a smaller size, you'll enjoy it more.

It wont, for that to happen you need to get to fucking fisting your ass

My wife the exact same one except blue/white.

Loves it but get ready to be hooked. You'll be buying more toys from them in no time.

>It wont, for that to happen you need to get to fucking fisting your ass
I'll probably start with a mini any way, it will be my first dildo, and I don't wanna risk tears or fissures, I hear those can be quite painful and take a long time to heal.

progression is key, you will regret it you whimp

>tfw my first dildo was wooden and caused fissures

>you will regret it you whimp
Maybe, but rather that than cause damage to my rectum.
Also, drop the 'h'.

So you're going to spend a month's worth of disposable money on a fucking dog dildo? Just kill yourself.

I own a large rex and it is amazing. The quality is by far the best of any toy I have ever owned. The silicone is very soft and smooth. It also has zero smell and doesn't absorb smells.

Anybody who has owned cheaper toys can tell you how they stink like chemicals from the start, discolor quickly and get stained by any shit that sticks to them, and crack and tear over time.

I wish bad dragon made normal style toys and not just animal dicks. Their materials really are superior to any other toy I have found.

Degeneracy is what this thread is all about, this really should not surprise you.
>Just kill yourself.
Too much of a pussy to do that.

i mean, theres the ultimate fantacy dick, that's a 'normal' dildo.

Don't waste your money on a mini. You might as well just get a cheap toy if you are getting one that small. You will get bored with it fast.

Buy a mini $10 dildo on amazon. If you still like it in a week or two then get a nicer mini dildo like a dragon dildo.

In my opinion there is no point in doing anal if you aren't going to hit your prostate. And a mini toy isn't going to do it.

There's degeneracy and then there's just being too stupid to live. You are the latter.

dude your prostade is 2-3 knuckles deep into your ass, i can hit mine with my finger, a massive dildo misses the prosdate by a mile.

Come on user, if this thread really causes you any anger or displeasure, just hide it, and participate in something that strikes your fancy, it's the weekend after all, you deserve better.

It just makes me sad that you have so little money and you're going to blow it all on something so idiotic. It's monumentally stupid. I bet your parents hate you.

Ok, fair argument, not that my family knows what I use my money on, being entirely self sufficient and all.

It's not just about depth. It's about the diameter of the thing hitting your prostate as well. I prefer to have my prostate pressed on, not stabbed by a narrow object.

This thread is a lair for filthy fags.

It's ok, you can join us once you accept the fact a yo-yo'ing a turd feels good.

Bad dragon has piss poor customer service in my experience.

youtube.com/watch?v=46_d5XJ7L5c

>my mom is crying