Women

Our forefathers knew that giving women and non-whites the right to vote would lead to the destruction of civilized society.

Women vote with their feelings, not their brains (which makes them easy to manipulate, as can be seen with the whole refugee crisis). Non-whites vote with a "gibs me dat" mentality, not what's best for society (and its people) as a whole.

Now don't get me wrong, women are wonderful creatures capable of doing amazing things, but when left alone they rot faster than a carton of eggs in the summer heat. They need a stern hand to guide them through life, because they are self-destructive by nature.

How do we go back to the old days (i.e. the old ways)? Is it still possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

>Deport all illegal immigrants and Jews

>restrict the right to vote to property owning men and their wives

>abolish the welfare state

>end fractional reserve banking and the debt based currency system

Wrong, poor disenfranchised people vote "gibs me dat".

90% of wellfare seekers in Austria are ethnically Austrian, which correlates to the demography.

The problem with women isnt that they are allowed to vote, since as you correctly stated they are easily manipulated, the real problem is that men (betas) actually listen to what they have to say.

Women can be capable and highly successful employees or even academics, but they are entirely useless in politics and leadership positions.

As a white girl, I find you both disgusting. My bf is non-white and he will always be more of a man than you. I'm so glad that virginal nerds like you are disempowered. Don't bother responding. I am going to go fuck my boyfriend's brains out.

I never said non-white couldn't vote and I did not even disregard women's suffrage. I'm going to assume your either a white girl fucking some illegal Pedro or your both spics in which case I can't wait for the wall. Bitch.

t. carlita blanco-hernandez

BUILD WALL

As if we give a shit what some coal-burning slut does with her time.
>mfw he ends up murdering you for some irrational reason.

This post is batier than a taco bowl and you guys all responded to it seriously. For shame.

No I genuinely believe she is some retarded slut. Take a look at the catalog, Sup Forums is memestream now.

Haha, she can do what she wants mate, it's funny seeing you get mad over it.

being first to give women the vote is one of our greatest achievements, tyvm

reddit please leave

BURN THE COAL
PAY THE TOLL

The Red Pill.

Swallow, or wallow in the shit of ignorance.

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

Anyone can read that website url at the top of the pic?

idc about the bitch I was doing basic moderation. Golden rule. You can do what you want too.

Virgin isn't an insult you skank.

Also, women don't fuck men, it's the other way around. You just fucking lay there. (Or have your face buried in the asphalt, since your bf is non-white).

when society totally collapses and we go to a post-apocalyptic world where society is once again clan-based and tribal men will be in charge.

>restrict the right to vote to property owning men and their wives
>some mob / cartel / clansman faggot buys out all the property
>now a criminal votes for you
Like everything else is good but fuck you're a faggot.

So what are you gonna do about it??

I think that there should only be one vote per married couple.

Ugh that picture has no diversity in it. They're all plain and boring. They should find some black boyfriends to enrich their lives.

Because it isn't hard to just buy out ALL the property. It's not like you have limited resources or anything.

How the hell would a girl fuck a man's brains out? Strap on? But that wouldn't make him "more of a man".

Society will have to burn first. There is no other way user.

>don't get me wrong, women are wonderful creatures capable of doing amazing things, but when left alone they rot faster than a carton of eggs in the summer heat.

Truth. Girls are silly creatures with tits and a tight little ass you want to fuck.

They weren't designed for all the other bullshit that gets heaped upon them.

If I judge Cupcake as a woman, I note that she is sleek, smart, funny, graceful, sweet as sorghum on a Moon Pie, and dances like a dream raised in Arkansas. I'm smitten. --If I judge her as I judge men, she's an emotionally unstable dwarf. How much respect can you really have for a 5'3" guy who bench presses a twenty-ounce Pepsi?

Fuck off Randy!

>Is it still possible?
Yes

>How do we go back to the old days
Time machine. Be patient. Men will build it in the very near future. And when they do, they will make sure that history will never repeat itself (women voting, the Jews situation / central banking).

The Jews are the women of races. They have similar behaviors and effects on civilization.

I think women need an eugenics program. Feminine and family oriented women are beautiful and there are too few of them. Women are supposed to be gentle, caring, and cuddly. Most are not and are completely disgusting. I despise them immensely. Women shouldn't be trying to be men.

eh my bad for not being clear, i know its hard to buy it all out but my problem with the idea is some faggot buying out a large area and everyone within that area dont have a chance to earn property properly because said faggots would hustle them to smear out competition and now those fags cannot vote to fix it. Theres better ways to do it, from the top of my head why not raise the age of voting to 24 so faggots have some experience or make a basic average IQ requirement and if you cant meet it then perhaps if you have a certain wage you can still vote on principle.

But honestly fuck all, we should make it so you cannot vote until you take up 2-4 years of federal service so only those willing to put themselves on the line for the country have a say so. You dont even have to take anyones rights, just fucking make it so they cant vote unless they did their part.

The US military doesn't even belong in any of those foreign countries.

And the idea that common people should be able to vote for a Commander In Chief is pants-on-head retarded.

Although i do like Europe, Australia, Canada and i have a tiny bit of love for Mexico as well but in the end i only care about us, the U.S.

>And the idea that common people should be able to vote for a Commander In Chief is pants-on-head retarded
I think iv heard this once or twice before but i dont know the reasoning why, maybe you can explain it to me?

Talking federal service and the population as a whole i'd consider vets to be above the common people. You have to be trained and disciplined and you have to maintain some sort of intelligence when your fighting for your life. Wouldn't they be at a better position to pick a Commander in Chief?

Like i dont get it, who do you think should pick the Commander in Chief if not the common people? Inherited as in kings? Fucking a special group should pick the leaders? idk maybe even a group of scientist? Im saying only people who put themselves on the line for the country should be allowed to vote and of other people want to vote they should prove themselves.

>our forefathers knew
They didnt know shit, video games alone would make their head spin

>Women shouldn't be trying to be men.

They had no choice.
When men decided to become little girls, women had to pretend to be men.

Men make shitty girls, girls make shitty men. Who woulda thunk it?

Grow the fuck up. Nature isn't fair. Life isn't fair.

The most cursory study of any woman’s opinion about her fellow creatures will always reveal the same fact: that they are not based at all upon the intrinsic value of people, but on the way people make her feel. This is a comparatively harmless trait so long as woman has no power; the moment, however, that she is placed in a position of wielding power, her errors of judgment affect public life, and she only accepts as her ministers, advisers or directors those who can prostrate themselves with the best grace at her feet, and appeal most irresistibly to her vanity.