Is Kate Bush the best mum-core act?

Is Kate Bush the best mum-core act?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/23/morrissey-attacks-politicians-and-the-queen-over-manchester-terrorism-response
youtu.be/kcPc18SG6uA
youtu.be/dqo2DxUBb-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lauren hill

Joni Mitchell is better

haahha fuck no.

nah she can't touch Kate with only two classic albums. She's the GOAT female rapper though.

>not having a classical-mom

Her voice is so fucking annoying though. "Babooshka" literally triggers me every time I hear it.

Hounds Of Love is a masterpiece.

Damn...

>Bush on May
>We have a female prime minister here in the UK. I actually really like her and think she’s wonderful. I think it’s the best thing that’s happened to us in a long time. She’s a very intelligent woman but I don’t see much to fear. I will say it is great to have a woman in charge of the country. She’s very sensible and I think that’s a good thing at this point in time.

Damn...

Recommend me some Kate Bush albums now.

Hounds of Love
The Dreaming

Why do you only listen to artists that share your political beliefs or something?

That sucks, I was kinda put off by her voice when I first heard wuthering heights but soon it didnt bother me

In this case, absolutely I will. I downloaded the Smiths' entire catalog after Morrissey's rant following the Manchester attack.

And if I 'nly couuuld, I'd make a deal with GAHhHD, and I'd geHT him to swap our places, be rUNNINg up that road, be rUNNINg up that hill, be rUNNINg up that builDANG!

Damn brush harsh. Joni is great too. I love river to bits

Do you only look at paintings made by hitler as well?

That's just a false equivalency in an attempt to insult me.

I admit it was ment to be inflammatory, but I stand by the point if you really can't listen to artists who you have ideological differences with

Only her solo album was good.

I can, I do. I ignore a lot of what they say because it's boring, half-brained Sociologiy 101 talking points nine times out of ten. I prefer musicians to be apolitical. It's just nice to hear that some musicians go against what is deemed "cool" or "acceptable" and I had never listened to The Smiths or Bush before, but now I am taking an interest because they are saying interesting things.

I'm not gonna lie. I would still hit that.

>Mom core
>No Billy Joel
Plebs.

this is the gayest meme

One hit wonder, but that one hit was good enough to let her record nothing but crap after and have a career.

Dream big people, dream big!

Only the big two or worth listening to - HOL and The Dreaming. She was hot - then she turned into a fat cow. wut happened?

are**
y fat cow, though? I'm 4 srius? y she do dat Sup Forums? I woudn't eaten her out for like 5 months str8

I could have lived the rest of my life not knowing. Thanks for nothing, user.

I was into everything before Aerial. Hounds of Love was my introduction to her. Make it yours, as well. Follow it up with The Dreaming.

i'd smash

>one hit wonder, but she had more hits
brilliant, m8

Didn't hear about this and looked it up.
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/23/morrissey-attacks-politicians-and-the-queen-over-manchester-terrorism-response
Fuck this article so much.
how do these fucks stay in business.

the cure

bump

supporting the tories who have been in for the past 8 years and will continue to is an interesting opinion to you?

Seriously?
That's the one song of hers that I can tolerate.

cute

>unironically voting cuckservative

Hounds of Love > The Dreaming > Never For Ever > The Kick Inside > The Sensual World > Aerial > 50 Words for Snow > The Red Shoes > Lionheart

I have no objections to this

fucking dropped

But she literally doesn't know anything about May Kate Bush may as well live in a fucking cave

>caring about a musician's political leanings
Probably 85% of artists are liberal, and you cry about someone you like having a remotely different opinion than you.

Stay mad.

That's funny, I downloaded 500 Calls to Prayer and every edition of Now That's What I Call Halal following the Manchester attack.

Proof that woman should just die at 30 years old.

I'd still hit itEven the worst pic of her would be significantly be better if she just sorted out that Robert Smith hair.

Liz Phair. queen of lo-fi

*blocks your path*

But she doesn't even have a political opinion... she just said she likes her because she's a woman and looks smart

That's not what she said.
>I actually really like her and think she’s wonderful. I think it’s the best thing that’s happened to us in a long time. She’s a very intelligent woman but I don’t see much to fear. I will say it is great to have a woman in charge of the country. She’s very sensible and I think that’s a good thing at this point in time.
>She's a very intelligent woman
She wouldn't be saying that about May if she didn't at least tolerate her platform.

It's fine though, stay in denial instead of just accepting that talented people can believe in different things from you.

British media is incredibly left-leaning.

mail express sun telegraph times

Well, ok I'll rephrase.

The British music and television industry are incredibly left-leaning.

And there's also some left-wing papers: The Guardian, Mirror, FT.

wait, FT is owned by Japan. Never mind.

nobody reads the guardian or the FT

>Best mom-core act not Sade
step it up son
comes out of retirement every ten years to win a Grammy and do a yuge sell out world tour

Bonus points for looking godlike into her mid 50's, for comparison
youtu.be/kcPc18SG6uA

youtu.be/dqo2DxUBb-o
(3:10 for xttra thicness)

I would put TSW above NfE, just because I cant stand "Violin" and always skip it, while TSW works well as a whole and cant imagine skipping any song, although some might skip "Rockets Tail" bcs Gilmours wankery and KIKIKIRIRIKIKIIOAAAAA

cmon guys, have a little self respect. you might just be gays :(

Damn, when did Kate get THICC

Thicc Kate's Kate

wtf I'm Heathcliff noe

>media is incredibly left-leaning.
fify

Underrated post

>implying