Why don't Brits move abroad? I have been to Britain and it's extremely overpopulated, whole country is like Moscow...

Why don't Brits move abroad? I have been to Britain and it's extremely overpopulated, whole country is like Moscow. At least they could use commieblocks instead of detached shit to save some land for nature. Seriously, Britain looks like a huge village because of loads of small houses.

>Why don't Brits move abroad?
They have one of the biggest diasporas in Europe while importing millions of Pakis and niggers a year into their country.Pretty weird

Did you just go to London or something and decide all of Britain is overpopulated, there's plenty of unused land and country in Britain and the houses are lovely so fuck off.

High wages are nice
>Spain
Lad you niggers Immigrate here in millions

>Spanish in Britain
>100k
>Brittish in Spain
>290k-1M
Sure thing pal.Spain's diaspora is amongst the smallest in Europe
England is overpopulated.Scotland,Wales and NI aren't

Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland are part of Britain, and there's plenty of more rural areas in England with smaller populations, Cornwall for example, we're not overpopulated.

B-but user, that would require people to GO OUTSIDE AND INTERACT WITH NORMIES

England's population density is 413 people per sq Km.Belgium's population density is 372 people per sq Km.India's population density is 382 people per sq Km.England is definetly overpopulated by any measure.It is above Benelux/India in population density

How is England overpopulated kek

Have you been outside London?

over 10% of our population lives in London or around it

Uk has a population of 65mill

There is so so so so much room for complete new cities in the North and Midlands

>How is England overpopulated
If India is overpopulated so is England

I'm going to be honest mate and tell you overpopulation has never been a fucking problem for me and I'm from London.

This is a deceptive statistic, our cities are huge so our rural areas are still rural. There's plenty of room.

Step outside of London
Even Birmingham, Manchester, Sheffield and others are not overpopulated

Britain is literally loads of 30k-150k towns dotted all over the countryside.

far far far from overpopulated

>our cities are huge so our rural areas are still rural
What do you think that happens in India pal? Having a bunch of fields between mid sized and big cities is still over population.This is pretty obvious when you observe how little forest area a rainy region like England has.England is a texbook definition of overpopulation

>Why don't Brits move abroad?
they do

they all come here

The distance between a mid size city and another one in Britain is pretty small.India also has lots of "empty space"

India is a massive country (seventh largest land mass in the world), which is why it has such a low population density. Population density is a meme statistic when you look at the entire country, it's more informative if you look at the population density of individual cities. London doesn't even make the top 30 when it comes to population density of cities and every other city in the UK is even less populated.

Pablo have you ever been to the UK (outside of London)

We have so much green and forest. Go onto google maps you idiot. Everything past Nottingham is pretty much surrounded by green. I live in Sheffield (center of England) and can drive minutes in either direction and find infinite 300-500 villages in the middle of forests and hills.

Go on google maps for one moment and actually look at Britain.

Normie.

You love us really

What did he mean by this?

>which is why it has such a low population density.
The population density of India is huge pal.It has more population than Africa and is several times samller
>Pablo have you ever been to the UK (outside of London)
Yes
>We have so much green and forest. Go onto google maps you idiot. Everything past Nottingham is pretty much surrounded by green. I live in Sheffield (center of England) and can drive minutes in either direction and find infinite 300-500 villages in the middle of forests and hills.
>% of forest area in the uk (counting Wales,NI and Scotland)
11.76%.England would be even lower

It's only Southeastern England and Mercia.

Why the fuck are you so intent on convincing people the UK is overpopulated?

:S

>Why the fuck are you so intent on convincing people the UK is overpopulated?
I am bored in the bus and I am not trying to convince anyone.Just telling the truth pal.

Pablo go back to your barren desert wasteland of a 2nd world country your trolls are not welcome here

But we do move abroad. Plenty of us in the other Anglosphere countries as well as Spain and France.

And we're not THAT crowded. Compare the density of London to counties like Herefordshire or Northumberland.

>Spain's forest area
39%.If I live in a dessert I don't know what England is.Either way I am not saying that England is a shithole.I am saying that is overpopulated which is pretty obvious for anyone that is not English

But you're wrong, we have no problems with overpopulation so how are we overpopulated?

look at the pictures lad
anywhere outside of London is not overpopulated and London is just your stereotypical capital interms of overpopulation

Just because no one actually lives in your country outside of Madrid Barcalona and a couple others does not mean that a country having a stable spread of people along the land is overpopulation.

Cba to find a stat but look at the pictures I linked atleast 80%+ of England is green

The English have been Australia's primary migration source for decades. Something like 60% of the population have english parents or grandparents

Brittish waste the most time in Europe in traffice jams.It is not a huge problem as England is pretty developed but still it is overpopulated
England has a higher population density than Beneloux which is considered an example of overpopulation.

Don't forget that Sheffield has more trees to people and its a large city.
t.Sheffielder

>High wages are nice

But the cost of living is damn high too. Aren't people better off in Germany?

weeeeeeey Norfolk Park represent

you're trolling lad bored now

This. The Netherlands and Belgium are basically a chain of villages and little towns whereas the UK has some big cities

S13 massive

why is that ape wearing clothes? throw it back to its cage

>mfw Britfags call this a forest.

cherry picked

Dumping British greenery

>yourcountrywillneverbeascomfyastheUK

>youwillneverhaveaNONEUbritishpassport

going for a walk in the peaks this Sunday

will Spanishfags ever know this feeling?

it's a 'finn thinks pine forests are any good' episode

cute

3rd world