I'm the store manager of a fast food place. For some reason my position makes me very attractive to my female employees...

I'm the store manager of a fast food place. For some reason my position makes me very attractive to my female employees. It's basically my personal pussy paradise. Be jealous plebs

So you're a pussy magnet for wetbacks and meth heads? LUCKY YOU!!!

liked and subscribed to your blog
>sage goes in the Options field (to avoid bumping the thread)

Hahaha it's a mostly white town. And no I don't hire meth heads. Coke heads, pot heads, perk heads, alcoholics sure... Meth head hell no

Blog? What is this 2012? I Livestream nigga

moar

I was the overnight manager of a grocery store that closed as soon as my shift started. The only girl I saw there was one that worked there for a week and then quit because she said I was a dick.

Missed opportunities bro

I've seen restaurants managers get laid a lot. I've also seen a lot of them end up ruining their own lives. It's really easy to get drugs in that environment though. Beats tor

>For some reason my position makes me very attractive to my female employees.
no it doesn't, at best it forces your employees to report to you, which you probably fantasize as attraction. honestly, it sounds like you've never gotten a single date or lay from your job.

Haha ya I don't personally do any hard drugs but I know it's pretty rampant. And ya I get laid a ton. I think it's a mixture of being decent looking, actually having a job and a car, and an attraction to authority these girls with Daddy issues have

Nice!

I worked for a creep like you before. He hit on all the teenage girls

They hit on me

I demand more of this monstrous booty.

Seriously right!? I don't think anything exists but damn shees thick

Those 16 yr old fast food girls are slutttts

Girls like alphas, user. Being a bossman automatically makes you an alpha, as long as you don't fuck it up. Be strong but fair, treat your employees well and they'll often be down to fuck.
That said, it's usually a bad idea unless you trust them not to get attached/create drama in the workplace.

Meth head reporting in
How may I assist the thread?

Underage girls. All of them. Report this fag

I'm careful with who I actually sleep with. I let them Initiate so I don't risk trouble. I've come really close to some issues but was able to smartly avoid them.

>fast food manager
>alpha

There's more, I've seen it. You're lucky you haven't, because the rest of it ruins the glory of that one pic. Hint: she's into niggers with small dicks.

All within the age of consent moron

>implying OP fucked any of the girls at his work and he didn't get these pics from other threads

>Niggers with small dicks

That's a very specific demographic OP....

Who would be jealous of a manager at a fast food restaurant?

Lmao none of these pictures are girls I fucked. I thought that was very obvious

I like how this was a promising thread that died pretty quickly because I started to think Sup Forums would be actually random again

Because your living off of disability in your mom's basement playing wow with dorito crust on your fingers. I'm making close to six figures and drowning in pussy

There's an alpha in every pack, no matter how degenerate.
But I should have clarified that my comments were based on my personal experience in the service industry, and I have never worked fast food, just assuming it's similar to sit-down-dining and bars vis a vis the sex landscape.

thanks for the keks

In case you didn't notice OP, some anons didn't pick up on that.

>Making six figures and drowning in pussy
>Begs for attention on anonymous image board

Pick one

>Those 16 yr old fast food girls are slutttts
Yep. Just ask Uncle Jared.

>manager at some shitty fast food restaurant
>alpha male who immediately is attractive to 16-18 year old fast food employees

This is b8, right? I managed a McDonalds when I was 17, fast food managers are literally just another employee, with slightly more work duty.

If you think girls are impressed at your "management" position, you're fucking delusional.

Well you need to think about the types of girls that my industry attracts. They tend to be low quality workers, with issues.

lol of course they're being nice to you because youre their boss retard and they want a raise which your beta ass probably gives them.

Like I said I don't Initiate any flirting that's all on them, and I hardly think they want to fuck for a 10 cent raise lol, and if they do whatever that's cool too

Youre a manager at a fast food place and you dont think any stoners work for you? Youre either lying or gullible as fuck

You actually getting any pussy? If so, be careful. It would be a shame to get fired and prosecuted for sexually harassing fast food employees.

Let me guess none of them fucked you? You're just retarded.

I don't think you understood what I said. I said I don't hire meth heads. All the other stuff sure, I'm sure my employees do

Yes lol I'm actually getting pussy, and I've had close calls but never got in any real trouble. Even if I did get fired I'd find a job in 2 seconds lol. There's nothing I can be prosecuted for

Like I said, I can only share my personal experience with being a manager in the service industry. I have never had to trade raises or better schedules for sexual interest, I've just found that being a kind but firm boss increases your appeal to the opposite sex, whether employees or regular customers. It also helps if you're not autistic and hideous.

>be 32 yr old white man
>height of my career rn mc Donald's manager
> feeling a bit insecure abt age so I google slang on my lunch break between nuggets
> I took some of my moms temporary gray hiding hair color and I apply it gingerly to the lighter and thinner hairs that are covering my bald spot
> stride thru My Restaurant like a god damn King. This is my kingdom
> hire mostly 17-21 yr old girls
> my acute self awareness and precisely honed social skills let me know that these young ladeez have never experience a penis that is thirty two long experienced years of age
> sometimes when I'm training I lean over the laddes and touch them with my large masculine alpha hands
> they whisper when I walk away probably talking about how extremely alpha and well shaped my body is from being on my feet all day at my mc Donald's management position
>my calves are rock hard due to the leg shaping inserts I put into my non slip shoes
>the mc Donald's uniform provided to me by the company highlights the curve of my masculine ass
>living the dream
>I'm lovin it

Yes I've never offered to do anything special for the girls I've hooked up with. They like me because I'm attractive, and I'm not an asshole. I take an interest in all my employees lives, and actually like to see them succeed.

Haha I won't lie there are some parts of this that are close to accurate

>I'm the store manager of a fast food place.
im not jealous one bit lol

Have a cookie

haha like the parts about you being a fucking loser?

Call me what you want, but diff. People enjoy life in diff ways. I just happen to enjoy getting laid as often as possible

I own a bar and i get the similar response from female staff. The waitresses change frequently and i have to hire a new one every other month.
There is always a female worker on the payroll that i can easily fuck, sometimes more than 3.
Never done anything coz it will create trouble for my business and i have a nice girlfriend.
But the fact is that although im average looking slightly overweight balding 32yo. And i never flirt on the job. I still impress these 24yold girls because of my position. Enough for them to actively flirt me.
this apply to staff and to patrons alike

I don't really have the self control honestly to know go for it once they start hitting on me

i always masturbate before going to the bar so i wont be susceptible to their moves

That's a good strategy but at this point I don't really care. I'm having fun.

Heh. I worked at a movie theater when I was 17.
Fucked late 30s manager. Fat. Over-confident with himself, with what he does and is. Most of the concession staff, cute, buxom 16-17 year olds.
One fatty, his niece. In my virgin, at the time, beta self try to talk to girls. Manager fat ass always walks up, trying to be all intimidating an "alpha".
Telling me to get back to work. Girls flirting, actually thinking they were interested in him. Just wanted long breaks, come in late, etc. Didnt then. But saw the big picture when in college. The whole thing hit me and I laughed. First I thought that fat ass is still working some shit management job in his 40s. His grey comb-over, belly, glasses.
Doesn't even try to flirt with the girls anymore.
To much risk now a days as well. There are many dudes like this. Part of me feels bad for them.

Biggest sluts are at work. i worked at a theater with my roommate and shes bi so sometimes she'd bring chicks home and I'd fuck them up after either that or she'll invite them over to smoke and we'd fuck. Sometimes my roommate would join too. Guys, girls. We didnt care.