Is anyone else here too smart to enjoy 'Stranger Things'? I really want to like it...

Is anyone else here too smart to enjoy 'Stranger Things'? I really want to like it, but I'm just way too smart to enjoy plebeian entertainment like a plebeian pleb.

its a comfy show... I like the 80's theme

nah, i think I'm smart enough to like it cuz people here like it.

I dont like it because reddit does

I like Mike. Everything else was just okay.

Smart you may be but shit is your taste, yes.

I bet you watched GoT just for Bran

There's two people the show really appeals to here.

Pedophiles, and nostalgia glasses wearing retards that didn't actually grow up in the 80's.

Baby if you take the meme patrician/plebeian dichotomy serious you ain't as smart as you think

This tbqh. I wonder which demographic makes all the fucking threads about it

pedophiles? how so, legtimately asking because i dont remember a single pandering scene in the show
unless your suggesting a show appeals to pedos because it has kids in it, in that case like 70 percent of shows do

I grew up in the 80's, I thought the show was alright. Go fuck yourself.

I did. And do.

> Implying GOT is not been shit for at least 2 seasons now

No wait... you didn't imply that. But someone did, oh right, it was me.

>implying there is any other reason to watch Game of Thrones

your loss

Indeed, some girl came over and wanted to netflix and chill last night, she was a banging 10/10, hottest thing you'll ever seen. But she picked out Stranger Things to watch. I just cringed and smacked her across the face and told her to get the fuck out with that pleb trash. No pussy is worth sitting through this garbage.

tommen

too soon

>Mike's Clothing

Why couldn't I be /fa/ when I was younger?

This show has legitimately made me think about how much I wasted my childhood.

Yeah me too, I watch like 1-2 episodes every week when I have time and feel like it. It's ok

You implied that Game of Thrones isn't shit?

They shouldn't have revealed the monster's appearance so early.

Just finished it. It's pretty comfy but honestly a little predictable and mediocre. Hops character and back story were great, the main Villain guy needed more depth and the ending is whatever. The kids were great in it though, especially Eleven and Dustin.

For fuck's sake. Stop making more of these false-flag anti-Stranger Things threads.

Your flavor of the month favorite show is mediocre, get over it.

It's nothing to do with being smart. I did find it a little distracting because I saw that literally everything was a reference to something else. Every time I saw a reference it put me off a little. Still fairly decent though.

>HEY I GOT TICKETS FOR POLTERGEIST
>BUT YOU SHOULD PUT DOWN THAT EVIL DEAD POSTER
>*Africa by Toto plays in the background*
Just like the real 80's!

yeah of course.

OP, do what I do, you watch shows like this nearly black out drunk. You become much more emotional, any cheese actually seems cinematic and cool, and any dopey music seems great. you won't even remember what happens

I thought it was good. As a bong who grew up in 80's bongland i always feel 80s America was a great time to be a kid.

Why did Hopper tell the bad guys exactly where the kids were. I thought he mist have something up his sleeve but nope told em exactly where to go.

I see this show has been out just long enough for the contrarians to pop their heads in and start shit.

Anyway, is there going to be a second season? If so, will it be the same cast and setting? What happened to 11? Why did Byers have that slug in his mouth?