/brit/

The Royal Commonwealth Society, with its supporting partners, visited 10 Downing Street to submit a public petition on restoring visa-free travel for South Africans visiting the UK. The business and diaspora-backed campaign received positive support with 12,000 signatures from people across the UK and South Africa.

Since 2008, South Africans visiting the UK have been subject to expensive visa requirements which discourage them making the trip. The cost of such a visa has upset many South Africans that need to visit the UK for business, to see family, or even for a holiday.

Comments recorded during the campaign highlight the levels of frustration:

Nick from Johannesburg said: “I own multiple businesses in the U.K. Having to send my staff over for meetings and business training has become a hassle. It is unreasonable that a modern South Africa, that is part of the Commonwealth, has these restrictions.”

Andrew from Port Elizabeth told us: “I need to travel to the UK for business reasons soon, and these visa restrictions make things really difficult.”

Lynette from Potchefstroom explained: “We lived in the UK for two years. I studied there. We have friends in the UK. We would like to visit them more often. Visa regulations, the price, and the effort of traveling to Johannesburg for visa applications makes it difficult to travel to the UK.”

Sean from Oudtshoom remarked: “I am a travel agent and business has dropped since we needed visas.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HLHMxFGqhIs
twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/849931349972721664
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dumb finns

Qt English fembois should be my bf

I support it

Lauren

Pretty dumb that South Africans can go to Ireland visa free but not England

>tell my mum I'm coming home over because I really need to study
>Today I have to get the weekly shop, mow the grass, clean the bathroom and toilet, cook tea for everyone and pick up and drop off my sister from badminton

Ahhhh yes

post pics of sister depending on her age

might finger your sister after our baddy game

>no edition

Fuck right off

Why do they shart in the mart?

its the irish who are stupid for not discouraging shitbag south africans from visiting

Best place to find qt Brit bois?

Off to badminton in a bit, made my virgin brother give me a lift haha, see him eyeing me up sometimes.

odd nose for a hwite girl

youtube.com/watch?v=HLHMxFGqhIs

Why? Countries normally don't impose strict visa conditions if they don't have problems with immigrants and tourists from that country

When's the last time you heard of South Africans causing problems in any of the countries where they can travel to visa free?

Past month I've been so in pain and didn't want to see a dentist. Been rotating between paracetamol, ibuprofen, co-codamol, nurofen plus and somewhat aspirin and a bit of weed. The few hours without pain are bliss. Makes me really appreciate things like food and drink. On the other hand, makes me wonder, why in the fuck is the most painful thing in your mouth, where you can't do anything without help. DUDE evolution LMAO

How come terrorists in the UK never just get guns off the dark web

im a BIG MAN BUT IM NOT FIRTY
hold tight stormthy
you wanna get murky
your breaf thtinks
just shut up
your breaf thtinks
just shut up

why don't you go to the dentist you complete mong

Go to the dentist you cuckboi

Found a lump lads

Have you ever posted a picture of your face to 4chunks?

whack it

The only reason I can muster for that guy posting with a British flag, constantly bashing Assad and refusing to believe the chemical attack was anything other than him, must literally be a paki who sympathizes with the terrorists Assad is fighting. What other earthly reason would anyone level headed have to just believe what America says about him and his millitary?

>MUH EXPENSIVE INTELLIGENCE

Gathered from who exactly? All the rebel groups in Syria who also also want Assad out? If anyone could give me one logical reason why Assad would knowingly allow his troops or allies to use chemical weapons against his enemies, I MIGHT consider changing my mind. But literally NO ONE is able to do that.

That's a bit hot. Sorry, never had a brother I was attracted to.

Brewing the smelliest poo my work place has ever seen. Had a large meast feast pizza last night and its been simmering all night. Topped it of with a Mexican chicken sandwich from greggs just there and will be serving it up momentarily.

Why would Assad use chemical weps in the midst of a very successful offensive and knowing all the negative attention it would bring down on him?

Really don't care

I upvote anything posted by a Canadian, ngl.

Will NOT be reading any further posts

Why would any of us know? I don't even read the news lmao

Where that Canadian artist at

I work in a very small firm. How ballsy would it be to ask for an equity stake in lieu of salary?

>leaving the house
>talking to these shitty dentists/doctors who don't give a fuck about you
This is one thing that Eastern Europe does better. At least they do become medicine men because they care about people.

The other day went into a pharmacy, asked about antibiotics and solutions to my problem. "Oh, I'm sorry you have to go to the out of hours emergency."
Yeah, nah, I can pay, why is this country so messed up.

Hello Sargon

once punched the gf in the mouth and one of her buck teeth embedded in my knuckle

Once when I was fucked.

>tfw it is saved somewhere, by someone...

> im too thick to see a dentist
> but this is somehow the country's fault

also you can't get antibiotics over the counter, so why bother going to the chemists at all? you thick cunt

p normal if they're not rich enough to give u a pay rise

Anyone else listen to these rejects?

They're entertaining. You've got to give them that.

>self diagnosing antibiotics

Just go back Pavel

Boss is quite an awkward cunt, stutters a lot and literally just called me by his wife's name on the phone
Can appreciate the fact I work for someone more of a social wreck than myself

Are you saying Pavel should take a plane?

watching eric andre street skits compilation on youtube, hes funny lol

might join a powerleague team

>Implying I watch the hat incarnate

Chapo Trap House is way funnier and way more entertaining

Thoughts?

*This post was brought to you by the 'dit

might join a powerbottom team

>calling eric andre reddit

Hello 'gag

Can get behind this policy. Would we have to go to the primary schools for the meals or would they set up new canteens for non-students?

Don't you already have free meals? Jesus Christ! No wonder you're becoming so obese.

going to go have to piss in a cup to get my willy tested for the ol' STIs in about an hour

This.

I've met my Regional Supervisor 6 times, and everytime he was in a mad dash and looked like he had a hundred places to be today.

I've only ever met him to get vital work supplies, and once he did a checkup on me.

gf says she wants to get into cuckolding and asked if I was okay watching her have sex with a black man. should I do it lads? never had sex before and this is probably as close as I'm going to get

>every single comment on the ft is like this
>People on the ft are much more educated
We're fucked

what do you watch? MDE? LOL!

I've always liked him even before I knew he was Jewish

>Eric 'bacon narwhal' Andre isn't Reddit

Wew

he's right

we have absolutely fucked it

We already have free school meals for younger kids which is a policy we LITERALLY got from Finland lmao you silly twat

Mugged yourself right off there you stupid cunt lmao aha silly twat ahahaha lol fucking monging mong aha x

leaving the EU is the biggest british blunder since appeasing hitler

Is this Turkey's Northern Ireland?

remember when everything was comfy and the UK was set to be the biggest economy in Europe within a couple of decades

hahaha, what a lark

twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/849931349972721664
>kek
is this literally one of us, here? is one of you literally a russian bot

>If anyone could give me one logical reason why Assad would knowingly allow his troops or allies to use chemical weapons against his enemies

This is such a weak argument and it keeps being used. There's many reasons why he would do so - he has Russia's backing so there's never going to be any Security Council action taking, the US have shown they won't have any major involvement against him and even more so now that the Trump administration is warming towards Russia, Assad is in a position of strength again and can afford to take some condemnation then you have all the usual reasons regimes use chemical weapons like spreading fear etc.

It's hilarious seeing people argue as if there's only binary choices between good/bad in the war when pretty much every side are horrendous people. You can accept that the Assad regime are tyrants while also arguing their regime brought some stability just like you can argue the 'rebels' (too broad a label for any meaningful discussion) are good for fighting someone who literally barrel bombs civilians but are also indiscriminately killing civilians and probably committing war crimes too. Don't even know why I bothered to write this post.

Do it but then shag the black man up the arse before he has a chance to shag your gf

More like the biggest blunder since not allying Hitler

i bet u think rick and morty is 'reddit' too.. ur a contrarian who hates anything that go's mainstream

dumb hipster

ahhh yes how shall we treat those who have achieved wealth through hard work and continuous effort throughout their lives

ahhhhhhhhh yes of course tax them to pay for the scum that havent never amounted to anything, refuse to work and subsist by leeching

The final demise of the UK. Summarised well by these threads in fact. Uneducated xenophobic scroungers decide the fate of the country. What a mess. Rorkes are the death knell of the UK's prosperity, and Europe's maturity will allow them to sidestep us and leave us behind.

the fucking STATE of 21st century geopolitics

gf just asked to get niggered while I watch

nose is itchy

Pretty much, just one look at the demographics of leave voters could tell you that. These are the type of people who end up getting scammed out of their life savings by Nigerians.

fucking cringe

Can just picture the little 18 year old rodent they've put in charge of that account

This is an intriguing idea user, some kind of cuckold-rape-reversal

I will call it 'cuck amok!'

>Import Pakis at a faster rate than everyone else
>HDI literally lower than in slovenia
>Government brags about how big the total economy is despite it having no positive effect on people's actual day to day life
>Houses become most expensive in the world

Ahh yes love it

>posts a kike reaction gif
irony at its finest

i am the niggest

Some of the people who voted for Brexit were flawed, and the official campaign may have been flawed, but Brexit was ultimately the right decision.

The mainstream is intentionally obtuse about the EU.

grim

*scratches it*
*looks into your eyes*

got the day off

You do realise there's already free school meals for povvos, this is extending it to everyone else including the middle class

Think you've got the wrong end of the stick here

this banter has all the strength of a flump

jog on

aaaah yes thw ol' ringworm is back

>but Brexit was ultimately the right decision

convince us that brexit was the right decision, don't just say it was, tell us why and what the benefits are of leaving the european union

They're children at schools you mong

in 50-60 years high immigration would have utterly destroyed any feasibility of a healthy economy

most likely scenario is that immigration will continue to rise anyway, but at least brexit has given a sliver of chance it wont, as opposed to absolute certainty it will

SO WE DON'T 'AV TO BE RULED BY 'EM BUREAUCRATS O'ER IN BRUSSELS!