what is the alternative?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/10DQeSk1LaY
snopes.com/politics/clintons/felon.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=pvWbmBwEnvI&list=FL0Os2fCDH9G9znLzV8uiiBA&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=G9IscZMYYw0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jailing the CEO's who knowingly hire illegals

they wouldn't come here if there wasn't an incentive.

it's not just the CEO's getting illegal immigrants hired, a lot of locals do it.
but that is an effective start

Stupid idea...Mexicans have been digging tunnels for years.

This, fucking Christ.
In my country, by law you're not allowed to work if you are not legal.

Force illegal immigrants to get citizenship so they have to pay taxes. The ones not willing to stay in this country will leave on their own.

locals
i forget, that is why there is 8 million illegals here.
locals....sure.

I know a 19 year old who paints houses and has a Mexican fleet of workers. My other friend does landscaping and hires only illegal Mexicans. both of these dudes are as small time as you can get, but they're still part of the reason to come over here

youtu.be/10DQeSk1LaY
clearly Shia approves probably cause he want to hang a flag there or put a camera on it with a livestream

This

There needs to be serious penalties to hiring illegals. Serious to the point it could force the company out of business, not just a slap on the wrist.

My father owned a roofing company that was started by my grandfather. He eventually had to shut it down because he couldn't compete with all the other local roofing companies that had 100% illegal crews. My father couldn't compete with companies that paid their workers half minimum wage. They could undercut him on price by a huge amount.

Seriously, look at a roofing crew the next time you see one. Odds are it will be over 75% mexicans, and most of them probably can't even speak english.

so he owns a business
CEO/owner/whatever

I agree with a couple of the others on here. It's often the small companies like local landscaping and painting companies that hire the illegals. I have a friend who worked at a landscaping company for a couple years, and the owner knowingly hired a couple illegal mexicans and paid them like $11/hour under the table with no benefits.

And the shit's obviously rampant in construction too. I work in land surveying, and I once had a job at a construction site for a retirement home that was being built where almost all the workers were Mexicans who couldn't speak English.

They ended up building one of the walls crooked even though we surveyed it correctly and had to rip a bunch of shit down and rebuild it.

There is no solution
As long as mexico is a shithole people will find a way to make it to the U.S. people in the U.S will keep hiring illegals cause they're dirt cheap and can be worked as slaves basically and they will still work. If Mexico wasnt such a fucking mess maybe people would actually stay there.

I've seen the mexican roofers before. Amazing how the republican party touts itself as being made up of honest blue collar workers who want to raise wages by eliminating illegals, yet it's all the blue collar companies like roofing, construction, and landscaping that hire illegals for pennies on the dollar and create the problem.

Open borders

send welfare and section 8 to mexico keep the people who actually want to work

B... but job creators!!!!!!!!! That doesn't fit the narrative y-y-you... CUCK!

Both political parties piss me off. Republicans pretend to be for blue collar workers but jsut benefit the rich. Democrats just believe in the welfare state and supporting ghetto trash and still fuck over the blue collar worker.

its why we created NAFTA.
give them money so they can have jobs.
no reason to come here to America.

This. The closest thing to a solution is to help Mexico to become an economically prosperous country. Good luck convincing the idiots in America that you can help yourself by helping your neighbor.

which one is more like Jesus and which is more like His dad?

>Democrats just believe in the welfare state and supporting ghetto trash and still fuck over the blue collar worker.
I mean when 1/3 of the wealth in the US is owned by 1% of people, and the bottom 95% don't even have that much wealth combined, it's worth considering taking the billionaires money and giving it to people. What the fuck is the difference between 300 billion and 500 billion?? 1000 extra Bugattis?

Using the nation's money for something of actual value

Large holes a regular intervals filled with Tacos. The poor bastards are lured in and drown in Guacamole.

It's true. I used to do landscaping for a couple months back when I was hard up for work and I was the only legal resident on the job except for the owner of the company. My sisters fiance also own a small roofing company and he does exactly this. Guy's a hard core republican that talks about illegals stealing american jobs but doesn't hire anybody except illegals.

>something of actual value
yep, now the mexicans will get more exercise climbing up ladders and down ropes

You must be stupid if you think mexicans are that dumb. Just be fat and stupid isn't good for you.

>implying those are benchmarks for good behavior

Jesus literally advocates for slavery.
In the old testmant when God is dictating his laws to Moses on the mountaintop he says slavery is OK. Not only that, but he outlines exactly how hard you are allowed to beat your slaves.

Jesus says that he is here to uphold every letter of gods laws. Every single letter. Naturally that includes the parts about slavery.

More statistics
>Forbes top 400 have more money than 1/2 of America combined. 400 people have more money than 150 million people put together.

>The 99% have seen a constant income decline since 1979, the 1% have seen a constant income increase since 1962.

>Average CEO gets paid 10 million dollars.
>Average salary of an entire company 40-60k

everyone is apart of the problem.
we now live on the internet.
we shop on the internet.

now you start a business.
will you hire americans to create your goods?
of course not, just hire Chinese slave labor to create your goods.
less american hands grabbing your profits.
more profit for you.
CEO gets richer.
less Americans get any money.
years and years of this go by.
we get what we have now.

only thing i liked about Trumps inauguration speech was
hire american, buy american.

So shrimp is okay but faggots are still bad?

>doesn't hire anybody except illegals
You have to do that to even compete in the construction and roofing business. My father went out of business because he stuck to his principles and didn't hire illegals. But it wasn't a practical business strategy.

I would like to see the government put in place a penalty system that makes hiring illegals a much greater risk and punishment than any gains the company could have from the lower wage cost. Make the hiring of illegals far too risky to be work the potential profit.

>hire american, buy american
neither of which he does, but oh, those poorly educated, he loves them

>only thing i liked about Trumps inauguration speech was
>hire american, buy american.
Go buy any piece of clothing with the Trump name on it. To this day it'll say made in china.

The guy has the right rhetoric but doesn't believe in it for a fucking second.

sending mexicans to mexico and see how they like it

This might be really retarded but a few lasers that severely burn whatever goes across it, with the roads having gates that can be shut off

Think before you vote next time

>only thing i liked about Trumps inauguration speech was
>hire american, buy american.
You do understand America is a service based economy right? We buy shit from China because they're in an industrial economy.

It's better to have a bunch of lawyers/doctars/scientists/dentists/plumbers/farmers/teachers/truck drivers/nurses/retailers/IT workers/Film/TV/ etc.etc than it is to have a bunch of factory laborers.

IF America had to rely solely on non-imported goods we would collapse. We import far more than we export. Suggesting we need to just buy American made stuff is dumb because there is no "American made stuff". At least not enough to satisfy our economy.

Just put these signs up along the boarder every 10 feet and enforce it.

make hiring illegals a felony and take their business and assets

this will force them to hire and pay white Americas for $45 an hour

Thanks NAFTA

>Just put these signs up along the boarder every 10 feet and enforce it.
Currently a case in the Supreme court regarding this exact situation.

Boarder Patrol officer sees a kid running back and forth across the border. Officer shoots the kid. Do our laws apply to the kid? Is the officer in violation of the law after shooting a non-US citizen?.

they'll just bring bullet proof vests and guns with them along with a jug of water

never mind how many illegals just drive and fly over

>IF America had to rely solely on non-imported goods we would collapse

Only if the change was too sudden for the American economy to adapt. We could easily make all the cheap shit China makes ourselves, it is just cheaper to make them in China.

USA still exports lots of high quality and high tech manufacturing. Most of Intels CPU manufacturing plants are in the USA. Sure the motherboards and all the other basic components of computers are make in Taiwan and China. But the precision part of the computer that matters the most and is the hardest to make is made in the USA. Because we have skilled and intelligent workers and actually believe in quality control.

Good luck trying to manufacture CPUs which need to be perfect down to the nanometer in China.

USA still has tons of skilled manufacturing jobs. China stamps out disposable crap.

eliminating birthright citizenship would be a good first step

i thought the officer was acquitted.
some weird situation where the officer didn't commit a crime for putting a bullet in the back of a teens head on American soil (or was it Mexican soil)

not building it...

It'd be funny to see Trump in jail

>Legalize
>Tax
>Regulate drugs.
>????
>Profit

like i tell my friend, keep dreaming.
if they couldn't arrest Bush for invading Iraq, they will never touch Trump.

>Trump directly responsible for the actions of every single one of his employees
>Still thinks its OK that Hillary instructed many of her aides with no security clearance to print off and handle classified and top secret documents

It'd be funnier to see Hillary in jail.

Keebler Elf Sessions is taking America full speed back into the drug war, that's not even a possibility now

>eliminating birthright citizenship would be a good first step
You mean eliminate the way that 99% of all Americans become citizens? Fucking smart idea, Gomer....

>implying you can't wish for both

Kill all the niggers.

Annexing all of north and south america

ignore the problem

the only people that think its a problem are the poor and working class - since when does the government or our newly elected orange clown actually give two shits about those people?

the wall won't be built, no one cares enough about this imaginary problem to do anything.

the mexicans aren't taking the good jobs, and the drugs just let the republicans put the black(dem) voters in jail...

>Only if the change was too sudden for the American economy to adapt. We could easily make all the cheap shit China makes ourselves
Because manufacturing jobs are so glamorous and pay so well and offer skills and development and education beyond doing repetitive tasks all day.

You even say it yourself

>Because we have skilled and intelligent workers and actually believe in quality control.

Exactly, skills and intelligence beget service jobs. Even our manufacturing jobs are essentially service, our aerospace products are capital products and we export a ton of those. Those require skill and intelligence. I say we should have as many manufacturing and unskilled labor jobs exported as possible.

>Make America smart again/for once

>arrest Bush for invading Iraq
Congress supported it

Democrats loved to ignore how Hillary voted 100% for the Iraq war and still tried to paint Trump as the war monger. Trump slightly supporting the Iraq war on a Howard Stern interview was supposed to be more damning than Hillary being one of the 100 people who has a direct say in if we went to war, and her voting yes...

Only land owners are allowed to be citizens, males are only allowed to own land. Back to the constitution god dammit.

It'd be even funnier to see both in jail.

>Trump as the war monger
I know, how can a draft dodger with a golden spoon up his ass want war?

Yeah, it would have opened up a massive hole in allowing people to sue US citizens. While what the officer did was fucked up, the Supreme court wasn't going to touch that Pandora's box.

>Congress supported it
based on lies that were told by Bush.
all the sources that we had about Iraq were false.
most of the "sources" were from one source.
a non-credible source.
known by the CIA, and other 1st world spy agencies, for lying.

Funny how draft dodging is only an issue when Trump did it, not Bill Clinton.

I say fuck both of them.

In Trumps defense it's not like he actually has any genuine convictions about the world.

those people would still become citizens, after they fill out some paperwork showing that the parents are citizens

dumbass

>Funny how draft dodging is only an issue when Trump did it, not Bill Clinton.

Citation needed.

HARDMODE: Don't use Breitbart/Infowars/conspiracy crap.
snopes.com/politics/clintons/felon.asp

At least Billy's dad didn't pay a doctor to come up with imaginary bone spurs, he hustled his own way out

Hell, never mind that most of them enter the country legally and then just over stay.

Hell, even the Nuge shit his pants to get out

>snopes

What is your point? It's a fact Clinton dodged the draft, so did Trump. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of liberals. It was a non issue to them with Clinton but an issue with Trump. It just shows they don't really care and are only out to oppose the other candidate.

Same goes for Trump supporters who are cool with him dodging the draft but cried about Bill Clinton dodging the draft.

It was a bullshit war started over lies. I don't blame anybody for dodging it. I feel sad for vietnam veterans who say shit like they "fought to protect our freedoms"

No, you were just a pawn in a bullshit war run by politicians. How exactly were the Vietcong going to infringe on American freedoms and rights?

one is a proud draft dodging warmonger. and the other is a drat dodger who pretends not to be a warmonger.

>after they fill out some paperwork showing that the parents are citizens
Since when is citizenship subject to the whim of government, rather than the government being at the whim of its citizens?

Dangerous precedent you're advocating, dumbass. It's how people like you get lined up against walls....

Patrolling A-10s and the will to use them.

What are you retarded? This is literally the most libertarian approach

Or you know, declare martial law and kill off all illegal immigrants

Spend 1% of wall costs on patrol drones.

>This is literally the most libertarian approach
That you think so show how defective your brain really is.

Careful kid ... mental deficiencies like yours are grounds for sterilization or even euthanasia under the type of government you want.

>Typical right-wing nutjob advocating AGAINST his own interest. Why do they do that?

>rather than the government being at the whim of its citizens

Because it doesn't make sense to have multiple governments occupying the same space. Therefore it makes sense for a nation to have borders and anybody inside that border enjoying the benefits of that government needs to be participating in the function of that government.

This. A physical wall is caveman shit, when we can just patrol and track crossers with automated flying robots. We'd only need a couple hundred.

>Because it doesn't make sense to have multiple governments occupying the same space
I don't see anything in my statement about "multiple governments."

Such an obvious and ill-conceived playbook you have, Trumptard. Problem is -- it only works on the stupid and within echo-chambers. This ain't your safespace, Sally.

You said government is at the whim of its citizens.

I took that as saying that individual people can "opt out" of the government. Wouldn't that mean they would be participating in another? As if government was just like signing up for a different cell phone service.

there is no alternative to the wall. one way or another they have to build it. it should have been done years ago

>I took that as saying that individual people can "opt out" of the government.
Why would think that? Do you know of a single form of government with an "opt out" option?

Maybe you should "opt out" right now. Remember, down the street, not across the tracks.

Plastic Landmines

Give cash rewards for Mexican scalps collected by citizens enforcing the border themselves. Create a vigilante army that patrols the border.

Video evidence of the kill must be provided to prove they were trying to cross illegally. Otherwise people could just abduct and kill Mexicans.

>provide type of work visa for migrant workers (i.e. still allow relatively cheap labor but legally)
>impose revenue-scaling fine for businesses who hire non-visaed illegal workers or contracts who use them (complex but doable)

there are already work visas in the USA, illegals are simply not doing it.

My stepmother is from Peru and fluent in spanish. You should hear her rant on illegal immigrants. She worked her ass off to get in legally.

The people that are worried about dumb lazy Mexicans who can't even speak English taking their jobs should really be thinking long and hard why a dumb lazy Mexican who can't speak English is capable of competing with them in the workforce to begin with.

If there's one thing I dislike more than illegal immigrants undercutting legal citizens by taking lower wages and not paying taxes...it would be useless American citizens that can't compete when given all the economic advantages a US citizenship provides

This just make a trench

Recognizing that corporatism and subsidies are costing us millions, not the guy that fixes potholes in your shitty neighborhood.

This is the solution
youtube.com/watch?v=pvWbmBwEnvI&list=FL0Os2fCDH9G9znLzV8uiiBA&index=1

spotted the illegal alien criminal

youtube.com/watch?v=G9IscZMYYw0