I drive a 94 camaro. Nothing much but it never died on me and I enjoy working on it. What do you drive?

I drive a 94 camaro. Nothing much but it never died on me and I enjoy working on it. What do you drive?

Pic related it's my car.

Bugatti Veyron

got a 2007 mazdaspeed3. its a fun time

Maybach excelero, dumb poor nigger with a shitty nigger car

I've got a story that involves my car.
>so I go to a vocational school and I have to park at my high school to get on a bus and go 30 mins away to another building.
>I'm a junior at this time and I can't get a school parking pass.
> so I park a few blocks away at a local pizza place.
> been parking there for a few months
> one day I wake up and leave for school.
> drive to the pizza place and park in my normal spot next to a big ass military truck (ems also operates out of parking lot)
>I get out and walk my shitty walk to the bus on the opposite side of school
>leave and go on my way to my school
> half way through I get a text from my friend.
> it reads did u park at oscars today (the pizza place)
>ohfuckingno.jpg
> answer yea followed by don't you dare say what I think ur gonna say.

Cont?

Pic?

>So he sends me a picture off of snap chat
> and my spot is right below that.
>rip camaro
> so my mom comes home from work from that street.
> text her, I think my car has been in accident over at shit pizza place
> begin to get worried.
> I begin to see more and more pics of my car off snapchat.
> will continue. Need to post more pics

87 Mustang GT, so much fun

Fox body not bad

It has its hiccups here and there since the previous owners treated it like shit, but other than that it's drives great

Yea I know that I got my car and they sold it to me with a leaky water pump but after fixing it ran good. Not a speck of rust on the frame

Importing and 83 sprinter trueno because I want my rwd metal coffin with flip up lights. Always with flip up lights

>So my mom finally gets there and she said my car almost got fucking demolished by the bus
> it came within about an inch from hitting my car.
> they moved it but you don't understand how close it came.
> pic shows how close
>(pretty ironic considering my cars name is the Black Death)
> I was pretty pissed cause I worked 2 summers for that fucking car and its God damn insurance and to have a bus nearly fuck it is a bit angering to say the least.

my 15 sti

Not too shabby I kinda like it. Never heard of the thing but not bad.

My dad loves subarus. I like them and I love the awd factor but I like a good v8.

this be her

just bought it because i work for them, if i bought anything else the dealer would fire me.

if i didnt buy the sti i wouldve bought a 350 or 370z.

Mine was fine but the other car that the bus hit got fucked bad. If I parked an extra inch up. I would have no bumper

Just got a 1980 C3

They're not bad cars. I like them and the following that they have. If I had the extra space and cash I'd buy the old svx. but I don't so.

Corvette? Not bad. My grandfather loves those things. He has a c5 and c6. The c5 has 238,000 miles on it. Incredibly reliable.

what do you drive user?

I'm the op. Drive the car that nearly got fucked by bus. It's a 94 Camaro v6.

Yeah, personally I think the C3s are some of the nicest looking ones. The shape is just perfect.

05 toyota corolla... not just a regular corolla, I drive the CE fuckers. get on my level you fucking losers

Yea they've got that nice stingray look to them

Watch out we've got a badass over here.

i'm sorry :(

Lada sport

2017 Silverado 3500hd crewcab durmax. Nothing special but it's the first I've ever bought on my own.

I had to work to get my car and I feel proud of that. However many people who are just getting their liscenses have their parents buy them their cars. Most try and talk shit saying their brand new Hyundai sonatas can beat my car. And they're right. My car is 23 years old. My question is what can I do to make them question their decisions on buying a junk yard car right from the dealer. Also what will make my car faster

shawn?

It's ok.

also drive a 99 zx6r

It's John

phew

shut the fuck up you massive faggot

That's a bit unusual. Never heard of it. U from Russia?

1993 Honda Accord LX. Gets good mileage especially for its age, easy to work on, parts are cheap and plentiful, and they last forever.

I have respect for Hondas and toyotas. Although not too pretty they get the job done and last until the end of Time.

Your car looks like it is in nice shape

thank you. wanna hug

Yes

i don't

I'm getting this on Monday.

why?

Yea I just replaced a door on my car cause the door is fiberglass and the skin seperated from the inside due to the window getting broken off the track

1994 Isuzu pickup. It's like a rodeo, but with less functionality.

The paints in good shape. New driver I'm guessing? I'm also guessing it's a 6 cause no 5.0 badge.

Cause its in great shape, only 71k miles, and its better than my 2005 Impala

93 Dodge Stealth R/T work in progress. got it for $500 and had to rebuild the engine and but it back in. had ignition and fuel problems. getting my new coils tomorrow as 2/3 of the 2 packs are bad. needs a lot of minor body work and a new paint job after i get it running wish me luck boys

i used to have a 98 just like that. same rims spoiler. mine was v6 5 speed. mine was red with white door striping though.

That was a decade ago though.

Then I had a yellow s2000.

Now I have pic related. Factory five roadster with a 5.0 1989 mustang GT engine in it.

1998 Ford Mustang, 3.8 v6, 5 speed manual, Georgia car(never seen salty roads), magna flow exhaust, cold air intake, underdrive pulleys. Im replacing my shitbox impala

Hey that ain't bad. Was gonna get a mustang but someone bought it before I could

oh okay. take care

Oh a stealth. My mom had one back in the day but she blew it up due to a waterpump issue. Not too big of a fan of dodge but I respect people who are

I'd like to change some stuff on it paint-wise but im not sure what ill do yet.

First thing I'd do is fix the head light fog. Find some vid on YouTube. Clear headlights will go far

Im not a big fan of dodge either but its a mitsu engine anyway. Id like a vr4 but i was on a strict budget of under $1000

I didn't do anything to mine. Honestly, I don't think its worth doing stuff to it.

That year stang is great. not the fastest, not the slowest, but reliable and pretty fun if you have one of the manual ones. the autos were dog slow feeling.

i had a window go out on me but that was it. everything worked like a champ on that car for me from 2002 to 2008 (second owner).

sticky tires help, the suspension isn't extremely good. i ran middle tier potenza all seasons and they were so much better than the economy tires that came with it.

Thats a suzuki hyabusa not a kawasaki ninja zx-6r

I think thats just how those headlights are

I dont think the headlights can really be helped that much. They're just an old style of lamp. I was thinking about new aftermarket ones. But until that yea im gonna clean the fuck out of it.

Yea. Dodges quality is a bit low but don't let that stop ya.

2013 Nissan Juke. It's incredibly fun to drive and my first experience with a vehicle with a turbo. I love it. This pic isn't my vehicle, but it's almost identical.

>I was thinking about new aftermarket ones

mine fogged up on my 98 now that i think about it. i actually bought aftermarkets and never installed them. i wasn't happy with the look of any of the aftermarket options...

I think you can wet sand them w fine sand paper and get them clear.

Aren't those a bit ugly in the front? I didn't know they had a turbo. Shit. I'm impressed

Im definitely going to try. Everything about the car's nice but it wasn't driven all winter so its gotten a little dusty and grimy. nothing a good wash cant fix.

thats one of the ugliest cars on the road.

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

What I wanna know is what would win, the v6 mustang or my v6 Camaro. Urs has less miles on it ( mine has 153k) but I have a k&n filter with a exhaust from the previous owner. I'm curious.

People that drive these drive like they are fucking crazy. They must be fun...

I can't believe they get away with calling the car the juke. lols

Well if its me vs you, id lose cause i cant drive stick yet L0L

>STi
Was it worth the extra money over the WRX? Most people I know who've went to purchase one opted for the WRX instead.

Another fourth gen in the thread. Nice. Is that a 6 or 8. Like that stripe. Was thinking about painting mine. ( just got a door w different color) Any recommendations ?

Its the z28 5.8 v8, 81k original miles.
Stripe makes the car stand out a whole lot more than just black

Lol. Mines auto so... Shit

That's fucking nice. If my engine ever blows or transmission ever goes I'm buying a crashed z28.

It has its pros and cons. My engine tune up cost 1200$

Yeah the front is a bit "out there", but its bizarre design quickly grew on me.

Yea, a lot of people are critical of its looks. That's ok though. As I said above it just sort of grew on me.

It's great on back roads just cruising. You can engage a sport mode which alters the responsiveness of the turbo. Holy shit does it make a difference.

I drive a mother fucking ambulance bitches

2011 Acura TSX.

Every anemity you can think of. Heated seats, navigation, power sunroof, 7 speakers (one center subwoofer), duel power seats.

Never had one single problem with this car since new. She gets synthetic oil and premium gas. Drives smooth too and handling is great. Great on gas and has a lot of power for an I-4.

What does Sup Forums think?

haha. ive rode in the passenger seat of the mustang and its definitely faster than my impala so im happy anyway Im waiting for the late night stop light where a similarly powered car pulls up next to me and we can have a small drag race.

I've had four 4th gen F-Bodies. You can't beat them when it comes to bang for your buck. I've had:

-98 Z28 Auto (intake, cam, stall - sold)
-01 Trans Am Auto (intake, heads, cam, stall, built trans - totaled (not my fault))
-00 SS Manual (stock except suspension/exhaust - sold)
-01 WS6 Manual (intake, cam, exhaust - sold)

I may get another one but I'm leaning towards a Corvette next.

Now u got me curious. What does that involve? Btw I went to the junkyard and found 5 fourth gens. Got every broken plastic part, weather stripping, and a door. Going back tomorrow in hopes to convert my old drums to discs

When I had my first kid I sold my sports car and bought a pontiac g8 gxp with the corvette 6.2 liter engine and a 6 speed.

I test drove a tsx and in retrospect i wish i had gotten a tl sport or tsx.

the gm has cost me a lot of money to keep running - but it is a shit ton faster... so .... i pay to play.

but you did good. thats one of the good ones - for what it is.

The 350 engine it has is so big inside the bay that you have to pull it out for basically any work on it whatsoever hense the cost

5.8? I think you mean 5.7. The LT1 is a boat anchor and the infamous optispark made it even worse.

346, not 350

talking off the top of my head with a bit of whiskey in me youre right

Ford e350?
But it is a glorified Honda Civic. But that means parts are easy to find. I found another v6 on Craigslist for 600. Might get it to mess around with. love working on it. Except putting on the door. that was a pain

Sorry, you were right. The LT1 is a 350. I never paid them much attention, my bad.

Damn me and my inability to believe myself

Wait do we have 3 fourth gen Camaro fans in this thread now?

>But it is a glorified Honda Civic

I'm pretty sure this is incorrect.

As long as we're talking 98-02 or 93-97 with an engine swap... sorry LT1 owners but that engine is undesirable.

I thought Acura was a part of Honda. Would make sense they used the same engine.