DDOS this nigga

DDOS this nigga

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/b/1494641209081.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why, because you can't handle this situation like an adult and/or man?
Faggot.

hey buddy
c;

idk how to ddos my nigga

NYPA

How do you DDOS?

NYPA
>Do it yourself
>Your capable
>He can track the packets you spammed back to you

All the pretentious fucks posting NYPA when back in the day everyone would've jumped at the first opportunity to fuck with someone.

Just tell me why this is goin down and I'll happily do it. Unless it's a shitty reason.

Some newfie

Nice try newfag

>when back in the day everyone would've jumped at the first opportunity to fuck with someone
Well, then everyone was a faggot back then.
>Unless it's a shitty reason.
That's the problem, if he's not teling then it's most likely a petty, personal, selfish reason. For all we know he just got cucked by Chad and now he wants to play tough internet guy on him.

first of all, he was spamming pictures of a decapitated little girl in my discord, i asked him to stop repeatedly, then he goes on to say shit about peoples mothers (childish) then the nigga is trying to fucked me with my and my friends ip, he thinks he is cool as shit and nobody can stop him, so i wanted to prove him wrong/punish him for spamming pics of a decapitated kid my nigga a kid...i understand if you wont do it bc its a shitty reason but he is mentally fucked in the head. he thinks he is unstoppable so feel free to do whatever with his ip, i also have his State, City... ETC...

>multiple uses of nigga
calm down porch monkey

>Calls someone "childish"
>Says "nigga" twice
Kys

I was here ten years ago. NYPA was just as prevalent then, because Sup Forums was still full of retarded faggots like me.

Why don't you just get over it?

Can't you get your mommy to do it?

>I was here ten years ago
Try harder newfag

here is what he spammed

Oh you poor thing, exposed to that picture, what savages!

>decapitated little girl
She doesn't look decapitated to me

>decapitated
pretty sure that's not what the word means user

Kek

i.4cdn.org/b/1494641209081.jpg and this

didnt mean to put little*