Mission trips

What are some movies about mission trips?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qf_W7As6xbk
u.pomf.is/dqavri.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>it's a Jack gives poor Mexicans salmonella and teaches them God's plan for us to bomb Palestine episode

I wonder how many kids he's gonna choke out for smoking la mota

>it's a Jack kills a small Mexican village by feeding them party salad episode
youtube.com/watch?v=Qf_W7As6xbk

Jack's gonna come back and try to make mole with all canned ingredients and those anal prolapse red peppers in the nuwave pro.

>jack teaches a small mexican village to choke their children

At least five

Who cares, the only trips that matter are these

Not so juicy

> Palestine
How can you bomb an imaginary place? It's like bombing Narnia or Westeros. Palestine doesn't exist.

*napalm

>it's an unfulfilled middle aged "whiteish" guy goes to a 3rd world country to build a tin shack or 2 and teach the locals how to make undercooked salmonella laden McCormick spiced chicken to give himself a righteous charitable high and have tons of pics to post on facebook

What did he mean by this?

He's going to die of dysentery and exhaustion, there's no way that human meatball is going to build anything.

the funny thing is that the peasant class in Guanajuato MX is probably way better at cooking than Jack

What's he gonna do there, lay a few bricks?

Literally every person I've ever personally known who has done missionary work. Social media just makes it even worse

>look at me cliff diving in Nicaragua

>please read my sanctimonious Facebook post where I pose with a street child who depends on dumbass tourists like me to scavenge a living and talk about how humbled I am to have met him

>I'm doing this to help people!!

Shut the fuck up. I'd respect these types of people if they were just upfront and admitted that they just want to have more meaningful vacation. If you really want to help people do some missionary work in Detroit.

i went to high school with a girl who went to africa two years ago or so when the ebola craze was going on, to help out. others in her group had been infected, but she was clean.

when she came home she was interviewed about all of it by the local newspaper and she said that her real motivation to go down there was that she could feel good about herself for helping. "it was mostly egotistical", a direct quote. i gained some respect for her.

>jack
>white

>it's a Jack single handedly starts a second conquest of Mexico with his juisy chicken episode

>it's a Jack returns to the states with a newly sophisticated palate and attempts to support his claim that no one in California knows how to make Mexican food by reviewing del taco and Doritos tacos from Taco Bell episode

>it's a jack starves to death because he can't find any processed pre packaged food episode

So excited for this trip

he literally eats mayo by the spoonful

That's more of an American thing than a white thing

Fucking disgusting

explain europe then

UK is USA lite, we want nothing to do with their food.

>ja/ck/ has spread to Sup Forums

how could this happen??

that's Belgium, though

Belgians love mayo with their cone fries

>uk

He is on literally every big board. I've seen him posted on Sup Forums dozens of times.

I mean he didn't exactly char the sausages. They certainly look edible.

What am I missing here? I've seen other webms of his shitty cookery, but this one stumps me.

>one long burn mark instead of proper grill marks on the dogs
not that bad but I bet he put the hotdogs between the grates so they wouldn't move and he didn't have to pay attention to them. his laziness shines through everything he does.

wtf are thos bubbles on burger patty???

FLAVOUR IS IN THE GRILL MARKS

ok now i finally know
jack is a pretty good troll

if only

gotcha

i don't into grilling, so this is good to note down for the future

Jack could undercook sushi

jack would cook sushi

fffffuck. I've been seeing webms of these guy across this site. this is the first time I've actually seen a video of him.

he'd probably make some "american sushi restaurant run by koreans" tier fried rolls. spicy tuna tempura fried with mayo and sriracha drizzle.

with bestbqqsauce based condiments

>episode

God that looks fucking disgusting. I already feel sick because of the Mannitol shit I had to drink earlier, but this is compounding it.

>LIKE TWO SCOOPS OF MAYO
>ENOUGH VINEGAR TO DESTROY A BAKING SODA FACOTRY
WHAT THE FUCK IS HE MAKING?

>EW DISGUSTING FUCKING LARD GET OUT OF HERE
>Now we add in 1 heaping jar of mayonnaise :^)

Jack stuff would be better suited on /ck/ though.

I'm not even sure if I've seen a film where the premise is visiting a mission.

jack threads get deleted on /ck/.

yeah that helped him become more famous on Sup Forums as a whole. crossposters had to start jack posting on other boards which just built his popularity. way to go /ck/ mods.

they have a different mayo

Its really nice on chips

Look at that motherfucking diamonds ring, who is paying for it?

PATTY
NICE AND RARE

A FUCKIN WEBA!

If you knew what his wife looked like, you'd know why he was taking a peek.

That woman's trashy fake tan makes her hotter for some reason

It's the big full tits, they could easily accommodate your dick.

Flatso. Those are tragic

>mayo on fries/chips

now i'm angry

What's wrong with Mr. Lahey's penis?

too much blue moonshine

they have a completely different mayo

you can't theirs it with fish, It has a sweetness to it

Will Jack singlehandedly save Foodkino?

wtf is this dude's deal? to just make the most disgusting food imaginable?

>whitish
Nah, don't try to pin Jack on anyone else. He's all yours.

ITS

>You will never see the Jack Kitchen Nightmares episode

>ywn see ramsay punt a soccer ball at jack's bare gut in slow mo 4k

Oy vey.

The juice

>gibs me dat nigger detected

>The heart attack comes when he no longer has timely access to medical assistance

>puts his cell phone into the tray that a few minutes ago had a piece of raw meat sitting in it for who knows how long

u.pomf.is/dqavri.webm

Now with music

I hope Jack teaches those mexicans how to make real tacos.

>eats taco like a burger and eats burger like a taco
this man is just a pure genious

Jack is the lazy man's SJW

>it's a Jack chokes out several young Mexican children episode
JUISY

Did that taco piss itself?

I hope those Mexicans can speak English

This man could give salmonella to a chicken from Iraq. Somebody stop him.

>ALL OF THIS FOOD IS
>FUCKING
>RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW
I wouldn't be surprised if Ramsay murders Jack.

t. rabbi goldberg

It squirted, did you not see Sausage Party orgy scene?

He'll teach them some great knife skills though

yeah I'm sure mayonnaise is haram or some shit

>Sellry
What the fuck Jack? Is the raw meat affecting his speech patterns?

Get the fuck outta white boy, before I cut some bacon off your back. - Charlie Murpy.

>tfw my creations are getting saved and reposted

that fucking filename

>that filename

best part of this episode is later when the company asked him if he read the directions and he said of course not like this was something to be proud of

>leaves meat you have to cook through raw
>burns precooked meat

>eat taco like burger
>eat burger like taco

every time

at least the oil is hot in this one

>That induction cooktop episode where he admits he can't remember only metal pans work so he uses a fucking magnet

OY GEVALT

Do companies seek Jack out and send him stuff to review or does he contact them and beg them to send him a free product to review?

I'm buying his meme stock. Slow boards have the most dedicated club members. This means all the artists from ck will start shilling his videos everywhere as he becomes more and more of a meme.
T. Jack Jr.

Fuck me that webm is kino.

I assume most of the "as seen on TV" stuff is stuff he saw on TV so he called them up, but stuff like harry's razors and that sauna were probably the other way around