Rekt thread

Rekt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

harleyzone.com:80
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the hell happened?

he threw a cigarette in the hole and apparently there were explosives or built up gases or something i got a ton of shit to post

Big explosion

That mother fucker is never going to litter again is what happened.

Looks like he through out his cigarette into something that may have filled with gas (bad pipe).

A weather balloon was trapped in a pocket of swamp gas that reflected the light from Venus

Haha epic

Fucking beggars will do anything to get your sympathy.

Fresh

I'll bet she never walks and phones at the same time again!

>I'll bet she never walks

i bet she never walks.

Is he ok?

me again

He wound up ok

holy shit i got quads

just a few scratch

Fake, how come he didnt lose blood from arteries

Every explosion webm I see has the guys shoes comically blown off their feet like it is straight out of cartoon.

He was well trained.

>You spin me right round baby right round like a record baby right round right round
starts playing

my male-tits are more fake than this

Niggers are such cowards
>has someone else distract her
>comes up behind
>runs away, grinning like a chimp

And look at what they did to that poor animal you piece of fucking shit.

they're pests. This action is encouraged by game wardens.

well he couldn't have suffered too much

you kettle head
Quads are brutal and always painful

Ooh he must have hurt his chin falling on it like that.

please continue

he turned up allright

Finally.

Bump.

This is because those cartoons in question originated back during WWII, and the people involved seen a few things in their day, and knew that in reality that IS what happens. And used it to comedic effect.

Because a full sever is better then a partial sever as the artery will close itself up at the end if it is a full sever.

Vasoconstriction

Oooohh I think I saw a bollock!

*fap*

Littering and smoking the reefer

Omg thats funny as fuck

This is why i hate niggers

Unfortunate timing to gun someone down...right when the cops turn the corner.

>makes a very original comment

>I'm gonna tie a noose around that huge, horned animals balls and yank on it while I try to ride it.

What could possibly go wrong?

what happend to him, its super hard to tell

It's a big group of niggers playing Ape escape. What did she think was going to happen? It's her stupidity

>shoots the ceiling first instead of the security guard

0:03 stomped his head in

she was a dumb ass and got what she deserved

They should have grabbed her by the pussy

probably didn't intend to shoot anyone
>but you shouldn't wave a gun around if you aren't ready to use it

sup blacky

sup cuck. wanna watch me fuck your mother again?

He din du muffin

That's so fucking sad

The dog being hard makes it a little easier.

Ahhh. Gotta love these Chinese, sitting around watching while someone is raped

Oh my god hahahaha

I'm not an apathetic bastard. But something about that made me kek a bit. It took like 10 of those retarded monkeys to figure out how to shut off that machine.

That's why they always hide their fists behind them when confronted and go for the sucker punch. I shit you not. Look at every niglet fight and that's most of the time how it's initiated.

harleyzone.com:80 best gore vids you get

top kek

kek, that file name.

First serious laugh of the day. Thx user.

I don't think I want to click this.

:80

wtf would someone need to put a port number,

:/

It looked like to me that the bull, when it started running at him, reared it's head down, and rammed the guy on the ground's head with it's head.

yeah he's watched too many hollywood movies

lol the guy in the elevator
>door opens
>rape in progress
>oops, wrong floor

Guy pussed out and ducked behind the counter and shot randomly, maybe to scare, or potentially hit the armed guard. Armed guard was smart and actually looked and fire at the target.

These fucking blacks do not evolve anymore ..

QUADS WITNESSED!

emergency switch anyone??

They celebrate because it is a great achievement for them.

Bone, they did something. And finished what they started doing. Is not much but they have to make a great scandal, because if they do not take advantage of mini achievements, they do not have many chances to make an average achievement and much less a great achievement ...

Ha and it does not matter if it is about something good or bad .. they have to take advantage and party it ..

Gotta work that clit.

that one broke my heart :(

was lucky that the robber had no situational awareness, the guard's wasnt the best either but had more than the robber. guard make a couple mistakes himself but was still able to get the upperhand

>its actually sobbing once it realizes its friend is gone

Poor doggo

I didn't come here to feel.

>referring to niggers as "blacks" because the word "nigger" is too politically incorrect and I might get downvoted and banned just like on the place I just came from, reddit.

Get the fuck out.

did you use a sandbox or VM for that?

>.com:80
>:80

Why are Indians/South East Asians so fucking retarded when it comes to traffic and trains?

what kind of savage record with a cellphone on a screen.

It's real. Also notice how he's playing with the skin. There's a video of a Vietnamese traffic cop ripped in half, and he keeps trying to pull the skin down over his missing areas too.

It's weird.

Asians are insectoids. They don't behave like human beings, they don't feel empathy, they just care for themselves.