Be polish

>be polish
>suck american dick
>get involved in two wars because you want senpai to notice you
>Kosciuszko and Pulaski fought for the US in it's infancy
>americans treat you like shit and to this day repeat nazi propaganda in schools

LMAO fucking cucks I told you they think you're retarded but as usual

>hurr I'm a polock I always know better we live to suck cock

go fucking fight more for osmeone else's interest why they spit at you you slav(e)s this is why I regret I didn't move to Israel

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Hollywoods-Poland-1939-1945-M-B-B-Biskupski/dp/0813125596
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judeopolonia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can confirm. Widely known Polish jokes were very common and all about stupidity. I'll give you an example of a really old one I heard as early as a kid.

>What do you do if a Polack throws a grenade at you?
>Pull the pin and throw it back

Reputation was pretty not good, even among minorities. However, I don't think that stereotype exists anymore. I haven't heard any of that in at least several years.

Just know that Eastern Europeans weren't considered white in the US until a few decades ago(I believe Europe still doesn't?). Also, every Eastern European was Polish to everyone else the same way Chinese are the default East Asian to other groups and so on.

Melting pots lmao

Polacks are known for stealing and being poor.

Post this on wykop. We already know this.

>Poles are dumb subhumans
>Hope this helped:) xoxo
Passive-aggressive af

Same in Canada?

No I mean we know this on Sup Forums. Don't get too excited Shlomo.

Polack joke thread?

>Why do russians always steal 2 cars in Germany?

They have to drive through poland on their way back

>You should never laugh if a polack crashes a car, it might very well be yours

>Why dont you get a ticket for illegal parking in poland?

Your car will be gone before the police arives anyway .

>Shlomo
I am Eastern Euro and we get along with each other in the US of A

but apparently it's not just America

we get the worst poles, like nigger-tier. attractive, smart, rich poles stay in poland

The attractive, smart and rich Poles live in Argentina.

>rich poles stay in poland

Stealing shit in germany is their main source of income, mang. And since its still a slav shithole you can literally buy half a village with that one BMW you stole

>During World War II, Hollywood studios supported the war effort by making patriotic movies designed to raise the nation's morale. They often portrayed the combatants in very simple terms: Americans and their allies were heroes, and everyone else was a villain. Norway, France, Czechoslovakia, and England were all good because they had been invaded or victimized by Nazi Germany. Poland, however, was represented in a negative light in numerous movies. In Hollywood's War with Poland, 1939-1945, M. B. B. Biskupski draws on a close study of prewar and wartime films such as To Be or Not to Be (1942), In Our Time (1944), and None Shall Escape (1944). He researched memoirs, letters, diaries, and memoranda written by screenwriters, directors, studio heads, and actors to explore the negative portrayal of Poland during World War II. Biskupski also examines the political climate that influenced Hollywood films.

amazon.com/Hollywoods-Poland-1939-1945-M-B-B-Biskupski/dp/0813125596

That's what you get for having huge Jewish population.

>but apparently it's not just America
Those are jokes about Poles stealing cars. Canada has the same jokes about Newfoundlanders and Russia has the same jokes about Chukchas.

Kraut, bitte

>Canada has the same jokes
*the dumb fill-in-the-blank jokes

no they live in australia

>That's what you get for having huge Jewish population.
I only heard dumb polack jokes on TV from the mouths of Jewish comedians or writers.

I agree more with the "Mexicans of white people". They keep to themselves, have their own communities and are very prideful, do low maintenance jobs, and drink a lot. But they aren't known for many truly negative things.

They're asshurt that they couldn't create their Pissrael here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judeopolonia

Hitler did Poland a favour.

Not really

He killed our most important people and totally trashed our nation, we're a shithole because of it. And the Jews escaped to America anyway.

>The idea was conceived by prominent Zionist Max Bodenheimer.[1] Bodenheimer was a founder of the German Committee for Freeing of Russian Jews.[2] The Committee drew up a plan to establish a buffer state between Germany and Russia, created from territory to be taken from Imperial Russia.[3] It would be a federation of Poles, Ukrainians, Belarusians, Lithuanians, Latvians and Estonians but "the Germans, and Jews would hold the power".[

Fuck Jews t.b.h.

>we're a shithole because of it.
And free of niggers and Mudslimes. All those metropolitan areas have large foreign populations including Moscow. Jews are slumlords and benefit from floods of immigrants.

Who the fuck would want to live in Australia lmao?
>be Aussie
>download an 8mb file for 2 hours
>decide to go outside and take a stroll in the meanwhile
>get bit by a nasty spoidah
>go to hospital
>doctor is an abbo and steals your kidney
>this game couldn't get any worse
>walk into your wife being fucked by kangaroo

>free of niggers and Mudslimes

yes instead we have picrel and cathocucks who want to fuck the country up and turn it into a large medieval LARP camp

The stereotype of a Pole in USA comes from German immigrants.

They were so fucking butthurt about hunk polish men fucking their women while they slave at work to feed 4 Slavic spawns of their wives they had to come up with a degrading stereotype

>Germany cucks Poland twice
>Russia cucks Poland
>Austria cucks Poland
>Ukraine cucks Poland
>France and England Let Poland get cucked

You would think Poland would get use to it by now.

>Germany cucks Poland twice
?

>the country that was cucked to death

>cucked by Ukraine

like when?

russia cucked poland twice too

Also the cucking is still going on.

Literally all our hookers are polish, and fucking polish girls for chump is a somewhat of a hobby for fat old men in eastern germany

Poland would look like Qatar without Hitler, it would be a slave state with Slavs serving their Semitic overlords

>Poland's best kept secret
Now you know why the Poles were eager to murder the Jews.

>The stereotype of a Pole in USA comes from German immigrants.
No it doesn't. I only heard Jewish comedians make polack jokes.

>amazon.com/Hollywoods-Poland-1939-1945-M-B-B-Biskupski/dp/0813125596

>(((Hollywood)))

>hqdefault.jpg
What does that show? Look up national murder stats.

Now look at fucking thievery you subhuman commieblock dweller.

And yet they're ashamed of their murder camps. s.m.h.

We cucked them out of their global revolution.

Why are you so upset waczlav?

I live in a giant house built in 1890, Marcel.

more like
>be Polish
>be butthurt

what are you talking about? usa treats south korea and japan as their puppets i think they wouldn't treat poland in this way at least

Because you're subhuman gooks lmao.

Woah woah woah, calm down Poland. That's going too far, even for banter.
>doctor is an abbo

>caring about the opinion of a country that's only 50% white
>caring about the opinion of a country that has lost nearly every war
>caring about the opinion of a country where 50%+ of the population admits to having a cuckolding fetish

>being a diaspora

zamknij ten ryj Bartek

>not being part of the Polish colonization of the west
zawiodłeś mnie kochany anonku

Wow hohols chimped out such a cuckold. They were our subjects before.

I'd treat a dog better than I would treat a hohol, desu.

>this is poland hate thread
I don't mind because all of you will soon be islamic states

>when you're an utter shithole with no future but try to act smug because "a-at least nobody wants to come here, right guise?"