Drinking/smoking. who else is fucked up tonight?

drinking/smoking. who else is fucked up tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/#/user/Kurzgesagt
youtu.be/a6zJcDOC7xA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

get a life retard

Smoking on some blue dream and a little tina over here Sup Forumsro

I've never understood this. I have a life, i'm alive clearly.

>trying to get some edibles since my roommate is a super huge fucking faggot about smoking / weed in general and literally tried to call the leasing office on me
>this dude is wanting 20 a piece and has made me wait 3 days
>just said fuck it and told him no 'cause he already told me 10, then 15

I just wanna eat edibles and listen to some inane shit on youtube this weekend, fuck man.

what do you consider "insane shit"?

also, if anyone knows of some good sites for astrophotography please let a Sup Forumsro know.

>Inane shit on YouTube

Just watch something good?

m.youtube.com/#/user/Kurzgesagt

Inane, not insane.

>trying to plug yourself
>end up copying your your /user address and not your channel address

Nice, buddy.

my friend dan cant smoke because counseling drug tests him every week because anxiety and depression mixed but dan is enjoying some codeine right now. he looks like he feels great

my vocabulary is so limited that my mind didn't even register the word so it just mentally autocorrected to "insane"

Does anyone know any good astrophotography sites

youtu.be/a6zJcDOC7xA

are you a fucking idiot? you think a Sup Forumstard can run a channel like that??

>what is weaponized autism

I'll play

damn i could go for a cig right now m8

nice, that was me not too long ago.

This is what's keeping me alive. I'm from Ontario and stuck in B.C. for a month with no drugs at all :(

If it's gonna be vodka, it only makes sense that it's authentic Russian vodka!

it's the only vodka I buy

you ever smoke american spirits. Hipster bullshit but not bad

My who what? I just looked them up on Google and clicked the first link?

me.

Comfy.

Checking in

we also has pizza here somehwere...

This thread makes me wish I went to the liquor store earlier.

Drinking some cheap beers, got some decent bud and just watching netflix

you're a faggot. do something productive with your life.

ohhh. A legal state? Jealous. I have to drive 2 hours to DC to get my hookup.

Smokin

if he is a faggot (a fact which i can neither confirm nor deny), doesn't that mean that by definition he can not reproduce, and as such there exists a paradox in demanding/ordering a homosexual to do something productive with their lives?

It's 1am here, likely late wherever OP is as well.

Who the fuck is productive this early on a saturday morning/friday night?
Lighten up, faggot

A friend suggested them, but I can't find them up here in canuckistan. For me it's either Canadian classics, camel north, export a reds, or dumorier.

The only experience I have with American ciggies is pall mall and Marlboro, neither of which I particularly enjoyed

priorities my friend. priorities.

in the end, what will it matter? What will history tell of your life in 1000 years? I'm happy and enjoy my pointless existence.

Been careful with smoking cause when I get too high I'm at attrition with my stomach to not puke.

>might not even be sick but my brain doesn't care

>Dale's pale ale
I fucking love Oskar Blues

It's nice. stay safe on your drives. changes will come soon. legal is a life saver and blessing.

i literally walk down the street; it's maybe a 5 minute walk if the crosswalks do not cooperate. 1st world problems.

Whats tina

Yep that's how opiods work. Feel and look like your on top of the world until it stops working and you gotta do more and one thing leads to another and codiene won't do it so it'll be a pill the doctor gives him because "hey I'm a fucking doctor, right?" When the pills stop working you either stop or you start smoking or slamming H and THAT my friend is A WHOLE lot worse for your friend than weed will be for depression and anxiety.

what pc case is that? looks nice

Oh, blue dream was one of the first strains I got along with Girl scout cookie and purple... something. It was an indica.

Phantom 410

Tina = slang for meth
Ahhhh girl scout cookies...the memories.... I wish I could start my whole drug adventure over again

Sober tonight but I'm getting a batch of u-47700 in a few days

Fucking up my arteries maybe

Got that same desk lamp but a different company logo. It's a pretty good lamp and the built in USB port is nice for charging your phone in a pinch or running a USB fan off of.

so the only productive thing in life is reproducing? How about just producing

Which is...?

fair enough. Yeah american cigs suck but the spirits are good. They are actually decent

> me

hell yeah it's a great lamp. Didn't know other people made it

Op here. Adios fuckers I need to sleep

goodnight you god damn fuck face

hahahaha kleeped already you lil bitch.
Green too strong for you?

Im on 280mgs of codeine right now