Why would Mike agree to kill himself so they didn't cut out Dustin's tooth?

Why would Mike agree to kill himself so they didn't cut out Dustin's tooth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m_A58231NFk
youtube.com/watch?v=YMNCyjM-8t4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sacrificing for the good of the party.

because he loves him

It seems kind of unbalanced

Because he knew El would save him.

childhood disportion of importance mixed with a childhood non fear of death

>tfw you realize most people in the town were assholes
The demigorgon did nothing wrong.

Does anyone else think now that there's no one to save them they probably got murdered super violently by the bullies after the show's end?

kids are pretty dumb

That kid is going to grow up to be Buscemi-level weird looking.

because he had little to live for after Will

Yeah I can't help noticing it any time a child actor appears these days, they always cast kids who are somehow suffused with 1000% more "looks like a little kid"-ness than other kids their age, and the result is they look like cave mutant the second they're old enough to grow facial hair.

It seemed to me like they were gonna do more than just cut his mouth. Also, if you get cut in the mouth towards your teeth you're gonna bleed. A lot.

Also, they showed the one cop in the show talking about someone jumping off of the quarry for $5 or something so Mike might've thought he could survive it.

never thought about it but yeah now that you mention it the bulles were clearly willing to harm them, up to and including with a knife
those kids are fucked

Because kids are fucking retarded, that's why they are called kids.

Are the kids going to have to go to counseling on account of all those people they watched die?

theres a higher chance that the cave troll ones will look the same almost up to the minute tehy start looking weird
so its better to cast them and not risk them changing drastically while filming is going on.
i mean its not like the good looking ones ever do anything with their careers either, so its not like their taking their future away from them or anything

Also, wtf is wrong with those kids. He is a middle class white-ass bitch-ass 7 years old who literally planned to mutilate a guy because his friend had "done some science shit" at him. That kid is a Jamie Bulger-level fuck up.

This was the 80's. There was no counseling.

>yfw the kids were okay with eleven melting like 10 people's brains

it was the eighties, so no
just some pizza and everyone walking on glass around them for a while

> that's why they are called kids.
I don't think that's why.

No they were pretty desensitised from playing violent D&D campaigns.

Because Mike is a selfless hero and a snappy dresser

Psh, whatever, kid

Kids, from the Gaelic: "Kyds" meaning "Dumbass shits who prioritise poorly so they have to have carers even though they aren't physically disabled, I mean shit they don't even earn enough to feed themselves.".

He's fine. His brother looks like Eliot Rodger so at worst he'll look like that.

This. Everyone pre 1990 didn't need counselling for shit like murder because they could compare themselves to their sisters who were being systematically sodomised by Jimmy Saville and to their brothers who were systematically being buggered by various MPs. In the UK at least.

He's got some really confusing facial proportions. His eyes are ayy lmao and his cheekbones are razor sharp, and then his chin is super tiny. I don't know what to make of him.

It's ripping off "IT" they wreck the bullies with rocks in it.

pics of his brother pls

Gaelic is a beautifully succinct language

That's why Wales did away with vowels.

Good ol' days

He's going to be in the IT remake.

Yeah seems like something they borrowed from Stephen King. Ridiculously evil bullies are one of his trademarks.

It's almost like some hack writer saw Stand By Me and thought his shitty show needed a bully, but unfortunately he was too stupid to understand anything about good characterization or how to build tension so it all comes out like violent diarrhea.

We need more King/Spielberg movies desu I love them

He's also the only reason I'm going to pay money to see that movie after the studio decided to fuck it all up.

question are the kids on the left and in the middle legit retarded?
and considering they seemed to have picked mini-feminist. will we get at least a nod to the fucked up all onboard scene from the book?

I really hope they are going to make him proper Richie "Trashmouth" Tozier as opposed to the Richie "Motormouth" Tozier of the original movie.

looks nothing like elliot rodger
just weird looking and a little offputting

Barb did nothing wrong.

detele this

Give us snowball scene in season 2 or I'll burn down shitflix studio

I doubt we'll be getting that scene, apparently the studio is pushing for as safe and conventional a movie as possible. Also, the kid in the upper right hand corner is young Memelord from Guardians of the Galaxy. That's not relevant to anything, but I thought I'd point it out.

that he's a kid?

youtube.com/watch?v=m_A58231NFk
They set it up, the better fucking follow through.

>Nancy told her to go home
>she just sat at the pool attracting monster

This was the dumbest scene in the show. I know they're kids but man that was stupid.

well cant say im surprisedd, i mean who would want a king adaption that wasnt kid friendly and took things to an odd and offputting level. wouldnt want it to be suspenseful and horrorfilled

He likely didn't get that falling into water from a height like that would kill you.

He's got some serious Salad Fingers teeth in this picture.

Yeah, one trope I hate from these kind of settings is the bully that goes straight psychopath murderer. It's not realistic. Just beat them the fuck up, jesus.

was this before or after they found wills body?
because i think that would have clued him in

Hadn't they already found dead Mike by this scene?

>like she knew anything about the monster
>Nancy was a cunt

Barb just wanted her friend to not make a mistake. Besides she was used just or a ride there.

dead will*

The writing in this show was so awfoul. Sucking nostalgiafags cocks doesen't make for a good plot. The only good part of it was Steves character, I loved how they subwerted him.

>sister looks like skeleton
>brother looks like frog
Is the family cursed?

i feel like nancy was the only true bad person there besides the nameless government lady and her boss

its that rural inbreeding
it will get you every time

>papa
>bad
youtube.com/watch?v=YMNCyjM-8t4

a beautiful skeleton

>Show takes place in the early 80s and is a love letter to Stephen King
>Bullies call Mike 'frogface' instead of pointing out that he looks conspicuously like Shelly Duvall

would happily spunk on her tho

It's fucking uncanny.

well there you have it, just nancy

He even literally dresses like Olive Oyl in one episode. The fact that no one points this out despite 'Popeye' having just come out in-universe is inexcusable.

They were porbably too young to see it.

>liking Steve
Hi redd1t

He's my favorite person

Hi El

Is this kid in prosthetics as he doesnt look this fucked up on his twitter. He is a little cocky fucker tho i wish i hadnt googled mike

>He is a little cocky fucking tho
What do you mean by that?

Just looks a bit above average feminine for a guy.

>I'm only a baby boy
Goddamn

What did he mean by this?

He's dating Bill Skarsgard. It's common knowledge.

>it's a "Mike thread" episode

Why are they scared of bullies but not government agents with guns?

I want to play Halo with him.

Is Halo some sort of secret code for butt sex?

Well it does involve destroying an o-shaped ring sooo...

Yes, but do you "like him" like him?

I don't feel comfortable divulging that information.

dustin will die next season

y

>and their brains popped out lel
They literally make fun of 10 people dying and seeing their brains come out of their ears and noses
They'll be fine

To be fair, it was pretty friggin rad.

They said the guy who said he jumped was lying, since there was no way for him to survive the impact

Fuck, it's up? I missed the shitstorm.

This is the last time I go on vacation.

i know i bet at least one would be traumatized

No because they can just say "el will rape you" they'll probably believe them because they'll probably believe anything after seeing someone fucking break bones with telekinesis.

They're probably not perfectly fine but at the moment it happened I think they were more worried about the situation and the fact el was like dead. They probably have some fucked up flashbacks and shit but nothing that would turn them into vegetables

Kek