WWYD bread

WWYD bread

Whack it and then go to bed

wwyd

WWYD to my daughter?

I'd make her eyes smaller and fix her fucked up face

Finger her over those yoga pants before bending her over that ledge, yanking pants down, pulling cute thong to the side, and fucking her raw, making her cream. After filling her with my cum, wud force you to lick her clean.

Bump

wwyd?

more of this whore

love that ass

Do you want more?

choose and wwyd?

I'd love for her to tutor me in math, maybe hold her hand while we walk along a country road in Indiana listening to the grasshoppers. She likes hearing me tell stories about fishing with my grampa and she laughs at my bad jokes with a cute little snort. We go to the corner store and share a milk shake. She notices me looking at her eyes and she blushes. We decide to walk to the library and find some good books to read while we lay in the park next to the fountain. She likes me to recite poetry. I surprise her with a quick kiss. I forgot that i was wearing a wool sweater and a little static spark zaps our lips and we laugh nervously. On the way home she aasks if I had a good time. I said it was wonderful and I would love to see her again. We kiss gently and she turns and hops up the stairs where you are waiting on the porch. You think "That's a fine looking man" and you tank me for bringing her back in time for dinner. You enjoy a beef stew together with you family and she tells you not to worry, he's a good guy and that I go to church every Sunday and my parents are members of the Rotary Club. You think about how lucky you are to have such a sweet daughter, and are hopeful that she finds true love. The End.

fuck yess

She likes it rough

love this little slut. got any wins?

>wwyd?

WWYD to her

begin with P by any chance?

fuck those tits while she sucks on my cock. I grab her ass and slowly slide my finger in it

more pls!

i wanna fuck her face so hard

any more?

this picture would be cash without the shit spot

damn. that shit is nice. she strikes me as a muttmaker though

nope 100% white

I'd start with hokey, ...well, you know where this goes, rite?

Nope?

Pokey!

She catches me at midnight while I am stealing a chandelier from her father’s department store. She tells me to stop. I say no. We make love all night. In the morning, the cops come and I escape in one of their uniforms. I tell her to meet me in Mexico, but I go to Canada. I don't trust her. Besides, I like the cold. Thirty years later, I get a postcard. I have a son and he's the chief of police. I tell the girl to meet me in Paris by the Trocadero. She's been waiting for me all these years. She's never taken another lover. I don't care. I don't show up. I go to Berlin. That's where I stashed the chandelier.

I would take her to go see a movie, but in the middle of the second act, the North Koreans invade. We barely escape and make it to the fallout shelter while the radios and TVs everywhere tell people to stay calm. It isn't pretty outside, nuclear winter is settling in. We have enough provisions to stay underground for a few years, so I convince her that we must begin repopulating as soon as physically possible, and we copulate nightly until we die of radiation poisoning.

I would dress up like a hawk and make her dress up like a rabbit. I shove her out of my car and then climb on top of the vehicle, attempting to land as close to her as possible. If I can get a bite of her collarbone or something, all the better.

ah. nice. that makes her all the more attractive

wwyd?>