Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums.

I'm 34 years old with a 22 year old 9/10 and we have dated for 3 years. I've partied my balls off over the years on a white middle class hard working budget. I've conquered a lot of fun.

The gf is a bartender on the side and I just did not feel like going to the 22 year old wealthy clubs in Texas. I have seen cowboys players fucked up the Saturday before a game.

I don't feel like calling her pot connection becuase it's a 20 year old bi 10/10 female. My girl and the pot connection want to fuck each other on my say so. I could fuck the connection on my say so

My girl is certifiably crazy(hence 9/10) and I will not risk my dick getting cut off. I love her animals to death which is why I have not bailed.

I am 1500 miles from home.

I am going to dig out an old fashioned res bowl right now and have not done so in a long, long time.

The path of life is an interesting thing,

Obviously not reading all that garbage.
You should probably fuck off

nice b8

Nahh

are you a spic??

No bait. Just on the phone with her and waiting for my 1% to die.

are you a cali wetback?

I specifically addressed that question first post. White middle class is the general term

Dude you're getting samefagged , some sperglord can't see anyone better than himself without freaking out

Rudy?

Do you worry that your girlfriend will cheat on you? She's probably flirting with other men who are better looking than you and more wealthy.

Ok. It's at least one person killing time with me so fuck it.

Just gonna say, enjoy that resin man, from a dankrupt ass nigga

Never worried. I'm proud of myself and have great friends. Apparently a pretty good guy and never had a problem with the ladies.

If she cheats she sucks.

Bulllllllshit. Hope u die tonight faggot.

which part of texas?

Only a faggot assumes one is a faggot. Makes you a faggot

yo are you rudy L?

The colony/Frisco

Nope

"I get triggered by other people smoking weed. In other words, I should kill myself"

-u