Why is Sup Forums obsessed with fat and chubby chicks?

Why is Sup Forums obsessed with fat and chubby chicks?

i hate amy schumer but i cant say i hate her tits

Theyre moms are fat so they are attracted to that body type.

Eh. They're pretty average.

Fags

Because the fat chicks are always horny because no dude wants to fuck an ugly bitch and all the losers are on here.

Cuz they're fucking delicious

Sup Forums is full of tards what do you expect

Also anyone want moar?

YESS

Why do people have sexual preferences different than mine. Faggots..

One of four reasons:

1.) it looks like mommy
2.) because they're told they want it
3.) the constant need to appear non-pedo
4.) because they couldn't even hope for better

Guaranteed. One or more of those are the reason.

Coming right up

fucking alien body, gross

because fatter females are better equipped to nourish offspring. we're genetically programmed to search for well-fed mates.

Sup Forums is obsessed with fatties, gays, traps, hairy, shit, piss... u name it theres 30 ppl on here at any given time wackin off to the same shit

gif related (currently fapping)

II'm not faggot dyke. Fat bitches smells like 3 day old shit towels and literally are unattractive to go down on. Petite blondes>Fat Blondes>Dark bitches like apes

i disagree with your phrasing, but we think very alike. i also hate nignogs, dune coons and another form of niggerishness. also rather be with a fatty the a nig nog

Became b/ is infested with teenage dweebs.

But not only well fed, healthy as well. Thats not healthy, thats disgusting

They are good at some things

166C929

"It's good to have fat wife,
When winter there is warm,
When summer there is shade."
In my language there is rhyme.

because when you have low self esteem, chubby chicks seem attainable. Attainable girls makes men hard. Ever wondered why so many 10/10 complain about men not being able to perform with them? In theory, every guy should be rock hard, right? Turns out our arousal is shaped like a bell curve when the X axis is the girl's beauty.

That's some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

I hear it a lot, too.

skinny girls with no hips, average pussy, and flat tits but big dark areolas are the worse, only thing I really like about this chick is her petiteness,skin and flat tummy

>the shadow in the background

looks like slenderman got a nice fap