Make a game about the great war

>Make a game about the great war
>The cover is a black man
>The collector's edition statue is a black man
>The disc cover is a black man

We've lost, haven't' we?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c7nRTF2SowQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/369th_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/369th_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freddie_Stowers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's fucking Sweden bruh

Excuse me sir.

Are you saying that - the truth is - blacks didn't contribute as much to the war as whites?

I hope not, tred carefully mate

You realize that there were African and Asian colonial soldiers who participated in WWI right...

It's based on an alternate reality version of World War 1

Still cucked though

sayin black men didnt fight in WW1 whiteboi? we were 1 of the main countries involved

WE WUZ DOUGHBOYS N SHEET

Yes.... But their numbers were very limited, compared to the 10s of millions of Europeans that fought and contributed to 99.5% of the war.

You might as well make a game between China and Japan in the 1930s, and put a white guy on the front cover.

It looked like he was killing a brit in the trailer. Is he supposed to be German or something?

he wasn't in the trailer i don't think.

He was masked. He even ran around with his trademark le black man spiked mace of BBC.

I guess showing a black man outright killing our war hero ancestors was too much, even for EA.

>

>these cards

Queen of Spades reference? lol.

but that would be racist

it's an alternate reality where black people are respectable citizens

>Germans retreating
>No niggers killing themselves or dead.

Imperial germany had some stake in africa
Although its more likely france and england used african troops

Funnily enough imperial germany is the least bloody of all european empires , if we go by no. of colonies

blacks were actually pretty integrated into the military prior to WWII.

Fucking Cuck.

Is the media obsession with niggers getting steadily worse over the last couple years or am I just noticing it more?

I feel like there's some kind of absurd black supremacist agenda being pushed. Not just anti white, its anti asian, anti arab, anti latino. If you're not black, you don't count.

WE WUZ RAMBO'S AN SHEEIT

Good thing we can't play as Central Powers.

youtube.com/watch?v=c7nRTF2SowQ

They're getting desperate.

Elites become mad with power when they've been in the position for too long, and start doing all sorts of weird shit. That's why they're making it so noticeable today. They can see the 'utopia' that they want, and they're just throwing everything at Western Civilisation now.

DAS
RITE

Remember when everyone complained about Tom Cruise starring in The Last Samurai?

I'm hoping you can torpedo ships and dog fight with zeppelins.
If all those are cut scenes then Dice can fuck right off.

The same movie where all the white characters were shown as knuckle dragging imperialists, and Tom Cruise was only a good guy when he forsaked his white culture and adopted another?

holy fuck i knew id find your embarrassing alt left opinion piece on Sup Forums

Yes

>that fucking picture

I hope the fire burns your entire country to ashes.

The game looks so good too, why the fuck did they have to do this?

Because SWEDEN YES!

(no really, the devs are swedish)

If we build northern wall they'll do it for us

NIggers fought in the war, you useless retards. Why must you complain about everything/ You are just like SJWs. Completely pathetic losers complaining about useless shit. kill your selves.

>EA
Not DICE this is all EA

>Being so interested in WWI
>Not knowing black people fought in WWI.

>caring about a videogame character's race.

Sweden made the game, Amerifat. Of course there'd be a black as the main character. Sweden's been very public about the fact that it hates the "white race".

if your going to sit there and argue that Ethiopa or any African country was anything but a satellite country than im going to tell you to frig off ya troll

Why are you quoting me?

hue

Fuck em'

Just keep playing Verdun.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/369th_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)

Holy shit that IS a British uniform.

Don't you play like 6 characters? Like I heard it was one for Western front, Eastern front, Arabia, and North Africa, and some more areas

see It was a European war between European countries and European men.
Those men had some stakes in african colonies but that was far from the point of the war.
Just imagine the game starting with
>HOL UP
>*suck air through teeth*
>U telling me archduke Franz Ferdinand was keel''d?
>SHEEEEEEEEEEEIT

Why are you retards so desperate to cuck for this blatant bullshit pandering.
see

Well to be fair a quick google reveals that just over 17% of all US troops in the AEF were black, but that number becomes much, much smaller against the background of the entire war, where the American numbers were relatively small overall.

Question is, why is it more important than the 82% who weren't black?

>if I use the word nigger they will think I am one of them

this

cause
WE

rofl

I'd actually play that. I hate all these new age shooter games that are all fucking clones with a couple new things here and there... And I would 100% play this game if the plot was about a modern nigger-speak nigger in WW1.

is anyone complaining about the over the top modern action and remixed modern music?

You fucking idiots fail to realize that by making a nig the main character in a ww1 game, the young nig nogs of today will have something to idolize besides fetty wap rapping about fucking whores and drinking lean

You stop caring when you realise samurai is plural and wasn't referring to Tom Cruise

I need answers please

No. But, sure, idc.

Kay, good, who cares? Also, history, niggers still fought in the war.

Ethiopia? What? Are you retarded? colonial powers had shitskins in Europe, fighting.

IDK.

Irrelevant, not an argument. Shitskins were still in the war. You are complaining about nothing.

again, not an argument, shitsskins were in the war, you retards are acting like a bunch of shitskins didn't die as well.

WHO THE FUCK SAID THAT ANY OF IT IS MORE IMPORTANT? Literally no one said that your poor little white feelings weren't important.

Its just about money. They figure the white bois will buy the game regardless, so If they throw a shitskin on the cover then they branch out and appeal to chimps as well.

I think it's a US soldier.

There were blacks in WW1. Some served with valor.

Like the flying tigers?

I saw 10 minutes of it, got bored and changed the channel.

The amount of black soldiers in WW1 could fit in a reasonably-priced car.

dude, you barely have an opinion on this. australia is a godforsaken pit filled with criminals and liars. you ARE white degeneracy.

>Irrelevant, not an argument. Shitskins were still in the war. You are complaining about nothing.
>make a game about a war that affected millions
>make the main character someone who was entirely unaffected
BRILLIANT
No matter how they try to frame this story it's going to be absolute shit.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/369th_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)

Holy shit ur fucken retarded

it's a fucking console game and black people love buying games

who could actually give a fuck. all i wan is a decent multiplayer and plenty of horses

And this game is their story.

>entirely unaffected

Learn to history retard.

only if it was the ashtray.

Tens of thousands. And guess what, it doesn't fucking matter its just a vidya gaem. EA cancer at that, you don't need to give EA money to buy figurines.

If it doesn't matter and you don't care then don't post about it.
You wouldn't be cucking for it if it was so unimportant.

>Muh eternal slavery

>European war
>BUT THE AFRICANS ARE THE REAL VICTIMS!
You first.

>bothering to mention american soldiers when talking about the great war at all much less the tiny nigger minority

You're either a woman or should kill yourself. Maybe both.

Activist have edited the shit out of that page. It reads like a magazine article. It has been revised to sound good.

You realise the problem is not that black people did serve in WW1, but that their number was so small it is statistically insignificant. Using a black man as a main character is rewriting history for the kids who will be playing this.

US reinforcements were a huge deal when both sides were exhausted. But keep repeating Russian propaganda.

I'd be more fine with it if they put in the extra work to make the MC whatever you want. You want glorious Nipponese doughboy? You got it.

Ohh wait I can anticipate their comment:

>MUH but black people were there (mostly in supply units) your complaining about nothing.

A-are you implying that we wuzn't kangz?

ARREST THIS MAN FOR HATE SPEECH INSHALLAH!!!

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freddie_Stowers

Listen faggot, get over yourself. There are lots of things to get upset about. A black soldier isn't one.

Doesn't EA know that Woodrow Wilson segregated the military?

The best way to destabilize a nation would be to ship them a bunch of niggers. Jews know this.

of course not

Yes their numbers were small. But they spent more time in combat than any other unit. Not insignificant.

Why is no one talking about the white women riding the horse and wielding a arabic sabre.

it's not a secret that america showed up at the last hour with other colonial reinforcements for the entente. the point is the focus should be on the powers that lost millions of men and fought for years and years and gave up everything, not some insignificant group from a less relevant player to the story.

what if you told the story of julius caesar from the perspective of a nubian slave

I hope we get to play as a black man in revolutionary war or even better the crusades next!! or maybe a black viking moor that immigrated to Dane land.

I respect black men who would volunteer to fight and die for America. This game is about the Harlem Hellfighters, who were fucking based as shit in WWI. They didn't lose a single foot of clay in any of their battles, and generally ran around stomping asses in. Good on them, honestly.

If more young black men aspired to be like these heroes instead of porch monkeys like 50 cent this country would be a better place.

>That actually happened

Woooooooow... Germans cucked again.

Nobody is forcing anyone to buy this game. That's the beauty of the free market. If it's shit, no one will but it.
>EA
It's shit. Case closed.

The actual, real past was way more racist than any of us. Waaaaay more.

Try putting that verisimilitude into your game to reflect racial contributions and reality and see how long it takes before the screaming starts.

No they did not. They had no where near the most time in combat.
>only there for the last year of the war

Tell me the story, give me an example. African Americans and other African soldiers is historical fact. You can point to specific individuals with documented achievements.

Now tell me about this woman on a horse with a sword. Be specific.

>spent a lot of that time in a mountain post with little combat

Fuck you are so stupid, nearly half your fucking country lives in poverty and every major city is so dangerous you can't walk around after dark without being shot up by Tyrone and his gang

>literally 10,000 of the 10 million people involved in the war were niggers
>HURRR WE WUZ GREAT WARZ N SHEEEEIT
Millions of European kids died face down in the muck, their legs mangled by barbed wire and their lungs scorched with mustard gas, just to have some Swedish cucks rewrite history and make it seem like niggers won the war.

Kill yourself. Please.

>Blacks made up only 17% of the American Forces in the Great war, in which American forces consisted only 10% of the total troops deployed.
>Many were relegated to labor service.
>Is the main focus for a game, in which the target audience is majority young whites.

Tell me more about how there's no social-conditioning agenda behind this.